Chapter 4
4.2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you?"

the archer girl immediately turns around and fired her arrow towards me.

her reaction is very fast. I immediately activate my skill [Blink Of Darkness] I disappeared from where I was and hit her back. she lost consciousness.

'that's was close.'

I'm pretty sure I arrived at this world yesterday. I don't have enemies either.

I look carefully her hair is green,
Her thigh is long and kinda ero.. but what amazed me is her chest huge! this is D++ no but E++ cup!

Well, put that aside first. immediately carry her with princess style and back to where the blonde and the others.

I can not see her face because she using a mask. 'gulp' this smells young maiden. is feel likes I in that forest, this smells come from her body?

hmm? I gaze on her ears, her ears are long ..no way .. is she-elf race? or another race with long ears? think about it, the way she's using archery is definitely top notch. the speed of her arrow is very fast. I'm not sure either.

The residents immediately look at me with confusion.

"so?" I asked and glanced at the girl in my hand. they want to kill me because I take the body Dragon?

the elder approach me shouted.

"we didn't know her at all sir!"

"hoo?" I looking at his expression and I seem this old man not lying.

"I know she's. if I not wrong she's from guild Adventure and her rank is S class"

S class Rank?

I said "Identify" in my mind and appeared her stats.

[Rena Leleina]

HP: 3498/3500

MP: 780/900

Level: 70

Race: Elf

Gender: Female

Class: Ranger

STATUS: UNCONSCIOUS.

TITLE: Princess Elf, Adventure Rank S

●●●●

princess elf huh. well, I fantasizing myself saving beautiful elf. I and the beauty elf gets together and, and...

the reality is different. she wanted to kill me in the first we meet. well better I wait till she wakes up and asks her to explain everything.

"I see " I muttered.

"well then" I glancing at the elder and said "lets negotiations about the rewards"

their expression feels relieved. maybe they didn't believe adventure at all.

-------

in the old man house.

"old man I need borrowing your room," I said while carrying an unconscious elf.

"this way sir," the old man said

I followed the old man. the old man takes me to the wooden door. he opened the door. the room is not too big and not too small, about 5 meters long and wide, the room is clean (for me) and their small bed.

"I'm in the living room sir if you need something just call me." the old man bowed and left us.

I nodded.

I laid this princess elf down and removed her white mask.

she is very beautiful. oval face skins a bit pale, her green hair is long and very beautiful. I took her quiver and bow. I hide that at the corner room. after that, I went out and talk to that old man.

※※※※※※

I came back to the room and sit beside sleeping elf.

I carefully recall the information from that Oldman.

from the information I got from the old man, I was in the north where the Kingdom Red Rose.

this village is near border Kingdoms Orchids and Kingdoms Red Rose.

for why they call me the hero because only the summoned hero from another world have the black hair...

old man warrants me to not go to that direction from where I came.

3 years ago, the demon-kin came out from their hiding nest and gathered at Deadland. there's was the Demon Lord Castle located.

1 year passed after that the number Demon-kin increased.

the fourth Kingdom became alert.

Immediately the Sage and Professors from Fourth Kingdoms. summoned the 4 heroes and train them to make them stronger.
※●●●●※

there's a movement from the sleeping princess.

soon she opens her eyes, her eyes big the colors blue as jade.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"I apologized. that time is self-defense!" I apologize to her and bowed little.

she immediately jumped into the corner of the room where I placed her bow and quiver, why she knows her bow is there ?!
she lodging the bow pointed her bow at me and laughing.

"so I was right. your aura is the same as that masked man! you're his companions!"

"what...?"

※※※※※※※

48