Chapter 7
3.5k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POINT OF VIEW: RENA

When I woke up my body became lighter. when I look at my hands, they became transparent. 

did something happen to me? ah, I remember. I pursuing the red dragon, then when I arrived at places dragon rampaging. the dragon is already dead.

I searching the killer, but can't find anything.

when I about to approach the dead dragon, there a man mask with a cloak, black hair, and sword on his back.

my heart became cold! this man is his companions! the aura around him is the same as that guy who leads the demon-kin to the Elf Kingdoms! because of him! Sarah still not opened her eyes!

I will kill him. I shoot him with my precious arrow. this arrow made from Adamantium to penetrate skins dragon. with this, he will die for sure!

I aimed at his head, I use [HAWK EYES] to make 100% hit. I loosened the grip and the arrow fly towards that man.

he's turn around facing my arrow. suddenly he grabbed the arrow breaks it and vanished!

I shocked! how?! 

when I about searching that man, their male voice from behind me.

"who are you?"

I immediately lodging the arrow, turn around and shooting him.

he vanished again! suddenly my vision becomes dark...

※※※※

when I woke up I already in bed at the shabby room. besides me, there's the man with a mask from before!

he asks me "are you alright? I apologized, that time was for self-defense" he lowered his head to me.

I didn't answer him. I pretending to look at him. I cast wind barriers to make the sounds not leak to outside. I immediately take my bow and quiver where he was hiding it.

I lodging the bow and aimed at his head.

I observed his aura again.

"so I was right. your aura is black the same as that the man! you're his companions!"

"what?!"

companions?" he asks strangely while scratching his head.

....

he breaks easily the arrow too strong!! I'm, not his opponent!

....

then he gropes my breast.

my mind became blank... h-his hand...

why? that guy already makes my sister come and now his companions force me to have his babies... I crying.. why...

I don't want to live anymore! I pulling dagger and swings it to my neck.. then she grabbed my hand and kissed me...

I want to break free on time. but his strength too strong I'm not his opponent. I stabbed his back to make he let go of me but his hug became tightened!

a few minutes later my mind calms down... 

then he explained what happened to him. at first, I don't believe him, but suddenly I looking at his eyes. he likes in pain and lonely.. my hatred toward him vanished. if he's not that companions then.. but I must check his memory first!

then I cast magic, I press my forehead against him to looks at his memory.

my head hurts! this is very painful! my vision become spinning!

then my Conscious faded...

41