Chapter 9
3.3k 8 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

my tears keep flowing. his life is very tough... I want to approach him and hug his little body but my body can't move...

suddenly, a man with cloak approaches him. the man saying something to him.

he slowly lifted his head. he looked at the man and didn't say anything.

the man saying something that makes his body trembled...

the man extended his hand to him.. he didn't hesitate and grabbed the man hand...

then the scenery changes...

on a small island in the open field. there are few thousand children the same age as him.. they training martial arts that I not familiar with.. soon he joined the training with other children.. then the teacher teaching the children art sword, saber, and daggers...

the scenery changes..again. the children became taller and they become teenagers. but he, his face has not too much changed still 'didn't have expression face'.. 'kawaii'

now he and the other kids stepping into ships.

in the ships their expressions become excited.. except for him.. I want to pinch him somehow... ah so cute...

but suddenly the sky became dark. soon raining heavily.. the rains become strom.. the ships unbalanced.. the passenger and the children panicked.. except him.. the ships crashed at large rock! in the sea.. my vision become dark...

●●●●●

my vision came back. I looked at surrounding this area probably is near the oceans because there only sand everywhere and ships builder shattered.

I searching for him every corner but I can't find him! don't tell me?! when I looked at beside crashed ships.. there's a body young teenager with black hair.. he woke up and stood up.. thanks goddess he still alive.

is he searching thing or other children I guess? 

a few hours later. he gives up. then he searching towards ships builder and found something.. it's an ordinary dagger. he then moving forward and leaving the ocean.

a few hours later. he found a gloomy forest. he keeps walking.. his stamina is very good for a teenager like him. soon he met the beast, an adult wolf with a horn on the head. 

he vanished in the spot and reappeared behind the wolf, he stabbed the dagger to the wolf. the wolf howling pitiful cry.. then he running away.. and hide toward bush.. the wolf searching him but can't manage found him.. the wolf gives up and walk away. then he dashed to the wolf from behind and stabbed the wolf again.. the wolf turn around and noticed him again..  he running away again and hide to the bush again?.. the wolf walks away...

he repeated that til the wolf howling miserable cry and dead...

he's genius!! 

he keeps moving forward to inner forest.. he keeps meeting monster but, the monsters slightly weaker than the horn wolf. he killed them with ease.

★★★

he killed a two-headed bear and dismantling the skins.

is he making armor?

where's he learned that blacksmiths? and where the furnace come from?!

●●●●

know I realized something.. this world different from my world...

the monsters are 10x stronger than my world... 

in this world the nine-headed monsters are very uncommon.. but from my world, there's are calamity creature...

●●●●

soon he found others human but, they mind their own.

●●●●●

he finally got out from that dangerous place full of calamity creature!

now he uses light armor and red dagger.

he keeps moving without rest.. he still has that much energy after the killing and running from that forest about full days?!!

●●●●

he arrived at a small town. he buys some potion and selling some monsters skins...

●●●●

the scenery changed again?! his equipment changed.. his face changed too?!! 

in the bush. young man, black hair with half-masked. he taller than me probably.

his appearance not as pitiful at before.

his armor is very shining. black light armor with a sword on his back and two daggers on his waist.

in twenty meters from his hiding. bunch of people in the middle fight with BEHEMOTH?!!

they probably only 30 people or so. it's probably suicides!

but soon I become amazed.. they can resist even fight back with that Mythical Creature! they strange magic and their archery are very strange and beautiful!

soon the creature weakened. him in the hiding finally moving.. vanished.. then he reappeared behind the creature.

he pulled his slim sword and slashed towards creature.. the creature then dead... 'wow' so strong!

but why he's running?

soon I realized the bunch of people who battle chasing him! why?! he helps you guys defeated that creature! 

they bombarded him with area magic. but the magic didn't even hit him. he's very agile. 

soon a beautiful mage stepped. chanting something.. his expression slightly changed! this is the first time I saw his expression! this magic is probably very dangerous! soon the sky became dark and suddenly lightning rushed towards him at a very fast speed! he even can't react.. 

bam!" the lightning struck him.. in the where he stuck with lightning.. there a golden armor.

the people cheered.

he.. he died? why... he even helping hand to kill that creature. but you guys kill him?!! 

my hatred toward human increased. what a disgusting creature!

I cursed them! 

the people then approached the golden armor and their face changed become anger.

twenty meters from them. a young man with black hair held black aura armor and waved the armor to them. Is he still alive?!! 

baka! I cried.. thanks goddess he still alive... 

the people noticed him and exploded with anger. 

he then vanished... 

....

10 times he keeps helping a bunch of people with the same situation. 

but he still managed to run away...

●●●●●

in the middle city. he takes a nap. the people from before walking towards him and probably curses him but the strangely is they did not make a move towards him. 

he too ignores them and keeps taking a nap... 

why when I see his face, my face becomes hot and my heart burning...

uhh, I can't look at him in the eyes. too embarrassing!

●●●

he still sleeping with easy. suddenly blackhole appeared on top his head.. he slowly swallowed by that black hole?!

my eyes became dark...

●●●

soon the scenery becomes grasslands... 

.....

.....

.....

.....

he running is very fast!

...

...

...

soon he found the village being attacked by a dragon. he killing him with one slash. soon he met me. 

he only knocks me out.

I try to kill him.. he said the truth... I'm not different from those guys... 

I try to kill him but he does not even counter attacked me... if he wants to kill me... he probably does that with easy.. I'm sorry... I must apologize to him... 

●●●●

then I opened my eyes.. searching around but I can't see him...

when I gaze to the ground... I immediately shocked and rushed at him...

44