Side Story 1
3k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Elisa Age, a Senior high school and 15 years old.

Right now I'm heading towards Onii-sama's apartment, I brought cake and a present. Today, is the day of Onii-sama's birthday.

I really can't wait to see the surprised expression on Onii-sama!

hum hum hum ~

I walked while muttering happily ~

Onii-sama always cares for me, always loves me and always plays with me. Even though we are not related by blood. The other brothers didn't even talk with me.. they're too cold..

I was adopted by the Age family when I was 8 years old. Because in the Age family they didn't have a daughter.. the Age family is the owner of very large company in Japan.

In the Age family, three of them are boys. Onii-sama is the second child of the Age family.

in the age family, I was taught an education and etiquette, Ojou-sama like.

At that time Alonso onii-sama was 14 years old, wearing glasses, long hair that almost covered his eyes. and he always smiled when he saw me.

When I entered the Age family's house. All of the family there were very cold to Onii-sama. Onii-sama never ate at the same table with us, even though there is a maid, Onii-sama always makes it himself, onii-sama is not even given any pocket money at all. But onii-sama always smiles and never complains.

I asked my stepfather about it, he said.

"Because he's stubborn and never obeys his parents."

That was all that I knew.

2 years later. Onii-sama leaves home and doesn't say anything, I am very sad.

When I entered junior high school, I met Onii-sama again at a family restaurant.

Even though Onii-sama's appearance at that time was different. But I immediately recognized him.

Onii-sama doesn't wear his glasses anymore, at that time Onii-sama dressed in his work clothes. Tall body, blonde hair and with a little muscle in his arms making him very manly. Onii-sama is very cool and handsome.

Onii-sama is surprised to see me. I missed Onii-sama very much. I immediately ran towards Onii-sama and hugged him while crying. From then on I often visited the place where Onii-sama worked.

Onii-sama also gave me the address to the apartment where he lives.

I always visit onii-sama's apartment on the weekends. We always play games together. Eat lunch together. Onii-sama even helps me study.

I did not ask why Onii-sama left at that time. But I don't care anymore the important thing is that I can meet and be with Onii-sama.

★★★★★

When I muttered happily. Sirens could be heard from behind and a police car passed me.

A question mark appeared in my head? is there an accident?

After that, the siren sound was heard again. This time it was an ambulance heading towards the same direction.

Why are they going towards Onii-sama's apartment? "doki doki" my heart began pounding very hard. I whispered in my heart, maybe it's just a coincidence. My heart immediately calmed down again.

I started to feel very bad.

Then the siren sound was heard again. This time it's a firefighter truck!

I can't calm down anymore! I have a bad feeling! I run as fast as possible!

Please stay safe onii-sama!

Another ambulance passes me! I can't think anymore! I immediately took off my sandals! Threw away everything that slowed me from running!!!

I keep running!! I looked at the sky and I saw a big fire and black smoke from the direction of Onii-sama's apartment!

My tears kept flowing .. I cried while running ..

Onii-sama! Onii-sama !! Onii-sama !!!!

EDITED BY: Hedgeboar

36