Chapter 3 [Vol.2]
2k 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: HeiaN

Editor: Addanc

Proofread by: tombstone490

_________________________________________________________________________________

-Underground Dark Prison-

In an Underground prison is a fat man with blood all over his face, kneeling in front of a black haired young man. The young man grabs the hair of the prisoner , and punched his face with his fist.

"Now tell me, where the hell you are you hiding it?"

The prisoner just laughed with an expression of ridicule towards the man.

"You still won't talk huh?"

"Haha. Even if you kill me, I will never tell you where to find it!"

"Good good!" The black haired man resumed punching him.

"gubrhh!" the prisoner falls on the floor coughing.

Immediately the black haired man starts to kick him.

"arrgghh!" the prisoner cried out.

"Then I will make you talk.” the black haired man says snidely.

Suddenly, the black haired man stopped, and turn around. "Black Widow, talk."

"My Lord." a sexy woman wearing a black suit, with a 'D'-shaped emblem on her left chest, approached the black haired man. She leaned in and whispered to the black haired man with her sexy lips.

"Let's talk the details." his expression changed.

"Yes my lord."

The two of them started to leave, but then he suddenly stopped, "ah I almost forgot!”

He turned to the prisoner who was still lying on the floor. He mumbled something, then a cute small rabbit came out from his hand.

"You like rabbits, right?" he asked.

I will give this to you. This is now your friend, so that you don't become too lonely while you're in this room." He placed the small rabbit beside the Prisoner.

"Let's go." he said to the woman.

The two vanished from the dark room.

The prisoner looked at the small rabbit and smiled as he lifted it.

"What a cute creature." he rubbed the small rabbit's head gently and smiled.

●●●●●

The two arrived at a room with a round table in it.

As the woman turned to the black haired man, he could tell she was confused.

"My lord, why did you give him a rabbit?"

 

Ughh heavy... I forced my sleepy eyes open. Alicia was sleeping peacefully on my chest currently, I smiled and stroked her hair slowly. She's really cute.

I started looking around searching for Rena, but she is nowhere to be found. I was about to wake Alicia up to go look for her when the door opened and there was Rena with a mask on, carrying breakfast. When I opened my mouth to greet her, she took the mask off and placed her fingers on her pink lips and said, "Sshhh , I bought breakfast. When I met maid Seona in the hallway, she told me they were almost ready to leave." She placed the breakfast on the table.

"I see"

"Is it okay?" Rena asked

"About what?"

"Alicia?" she looked at her sleeping.

"I don't mind. She's cute." I looked at the cute angel laying on me while stroking her blonde hair.

She laughed “thanks Alonso” she kissed my cheek.

○○○

Lady Vermilion and her guards were already waiting for us.

When they saw the three of us arrive, the knights bowed at us.

I approached Lady Vermilion and her maid. Her personal maid Seona bowed towards us and then she noticed Alicia in Rena's arms. She immediately became extremely excited which scared Alicia and caused her to hide her face in Rena's breasts... nah never mind...

"Let's set off!"

○○○

Our journey is proceeding very smoothly, we have only encountered a few groups of below average bandits. No sign of people from the Dark Union either, but I don't lessen my vigilance at all because I have Alicia now and need to protect her. I already checked Alicia's body for abnormalities. I found a tracking magic attached to her body that I am unable to remove. From the looks of it, this tracking magic was cast by a Master Tier Mage. Only the same level mage can even have a chance of removing this magic, that or the caster can die.

Sighing, I have to wonder if the Demon Lord already made his move. This world already summoned four heroes however, so hopefully they can defeat the Demon Lord.

36