100% Run
2k 11 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, chat, we’re back with some Breath of the Wild 100%! Just got an easy, uh, fifteen or so hours left. EzClap. Uh, does anyone remember if I already got the Korok at the top of this hill last stream? I did? Okay, thanks, chat! In that case, I think we can go ahead and start making our way to the next shrine.”

Just then, Hunter heard a knock at their bedroom door. “Oh, sorry, I think my mom wants something. PauseChamp.”

They muted their mic, pulled off their headset and stood up from their gamer chair. “Mom! You can come in!”

A moment later, their mom opened the door. “Hey, sweetie,” she said. Her eyebrows raised slightly at seeing Hunter in a turtleneck sweater and black skater skirt, with cat-eye makeup. “Interesting look. Just wanted to check if you had any preference between tacos and hamburgers for dinner?”

“Hamburgers sound good,” Hunter said.

Just then, their mom noticed the paused game and open spreadsheet on Hunter’s two monitors. “Oh, sorry, did I interrupt the stream?”

“It just got started,” Hunter said. “Actually, do you want to say hi to my chat?”

“Oh, sure!” their mom said. “Uh, how do I do that?”

“I’m going to sit back down here and then you can just, uh, crouch down a little and wave and say high from right next to me.”

Hunter sat back down and unmuted themself. “Hey, chat, my mom just wanted to say hi real quick!”

Their mom came over and waved to the camera. “Hi, everyone!” She turned to Hunter. “Is that good? Did I do it right?”

“You did great, mom,” Hunter said. “Chat is loving it.”

“Well, I should have burgers done around 7!” their mom said. “Do you want me to bring you one or will you be done by then?”

“I think I’ll be done for today around then,” Hunter said. “Thanks, mom. Love you.”

“Love you too,” their mom said, before making her way out of their room. “Oh, do you want the door open or closed?”

“Closed, please,” Hunter said.

“Got it!”

Hunter shrank the window with the open spreadsheet so they could look at chat.

 

melsalvia: MOM STREAM MOM STREAM

melsalvia: she’s so cute!

melsalvia: must be genetic <3

trans_rites: i wish my mom and i were on speaking terms

trans_rites: she basically disowned me when i came out 

trans_rites: but at least she wasn’t as bad as my biodad

eastlySnipes: aw wholesome fam

eastlySnipes: we love to see it

yaoiMaster69: damn i definitely see the family resemblance

gorgon_freeman: AAAAH

gorgon_freeman: this is my first time watching the stream

gorgon_freeman: got here from youtube

gorgon_freeman: and already top notch content!

 

“Aw, thanks, Gorgon! Glad you’re enjoying it. And thanks to Mel for setting that up!”

They paused for a moment. “Hey, chat, can I ask you something?”

 

eastlySnipes: yeee

melsalvia: ofc!

trans_rites: as long as it’s appropriate, shoot

 

“So… I’ve been thinking about, well, changing my online brand. Maybe changing my username. BigGoron5 is fine, I guess, but I feel like it doesn’t really fit me anymore, if that makes sense. Uh, how would you all feel about 7thSage?”

 

trans_rites: i like it! sounds witchy

melsalvia: frankly, very poggers

melsalvia: also sage is a cute name <3

 

“Alright! After the stream I might go ahead and see if that’s available. Also, hoping it won’t confuse any longtime viewers.”

 

trans_rites: so are you going by sage now?

 

Hunter… Sage? sat there for a moment, thinking, their hand over their lower face. “Uh, yeah. I think I’m going to try that, at least for now. I don’t want to commit in case it doesn’t feel right. Oh, and she for pronouns, I guess? I also want to try that out, maybe just for this week. I read that as a suggestion online.”

After anxiously staring down at their feet for a moment, Sage managed to rip her view upwards and looked at the chat. To her relief, it mostly seemed fine.

 

trans_rites: congrats! i totally called it!

melsalvia: aw cutie

melsalvia: v good

 

…mostly.

 

Astolfo_fan92: aw what lame

Astolfo_fan92: i was here for the prime femboy content

Astolfo_fan92: this is just another fuckin’ trans girl huh

Astolfo_fan92: dime a dozen on twitch

Astolfo_fan92: how come yall are speedrunners

Astolfo_fan92: anyway imma dip

melsalvia: you’re also gonna uhhhh get banned

melsalvia: if you’re gonna say shit like that we don’t want you here

trans_rites: big +1 to that

trans_rites: god, this is why i hate cis men

melsalvia: ?

melsalvia: kinda weird to assume that person was a cis guy but ok

melsalvia: i mean i get the general point but

melsalvia: idk

trans_rites: mel why do you never take my side?

trans_rites: guess you’ve never heard of solidarity

melsalvia: what? im not gonna take ur side unless i, yknow, actually agree

trans_rites: ah so you’re “apolitical”

trans_rites: you’re being “logical”

trans_rites: don’t you realize everything is political?

trans_rites: we have to advocate for ourselves

melsalvia: jeez calm down

eastlySnipes: hey can you two take this to, like, the Discord or something

eastlySnipes: I don’t think this is the place

melsalvia: yeah that’s fair

trans_rites: I don’t appreciate someone trying to silence me

trans_rites: but i suppose i can comply out of politeness

gorgon_freeman: lol god what just happened in this chat

gorgon_freeman: did i encounter a wild d i s c o u r s e

yaoiMaster69: that’s just what trans_rites is like 

yaoiMaster69: u get used to it

 

Sage finally tore her attention away from the game and tried to resume actually streaming. “Sorry, chat, got distracted for a moment. So, we were just heading to that shrine, right?” She tried her best to be a good streamer and have an energetic and cheerful voice, even though on the inside she was feeling really upset. But no one was watching the stream to see her cry. She could do that later.

124