1.
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I just turned 18 and I was 11th  grade when I met him. Mid height, slim stature, black hair, brown eyes and a quiet personality. He was my classmate and desk mate that year and I thought that his quiet personality, small acts of kindness towards me, a total stranger at that time were charming. 

This was the way my first crush started.

~

It was the first day of school,  was siting at a table, first row second column, next to the window with my head slightly inclined towards it. It was September, the beginning of Fall, my favorite season and I could not take my eyes off from the superb picture the elements of autumn created. It was a masterpiece. 'Thank you God for creating Autumn!' I thought.

The homeroom teacher was talking but my head was lost in the clouds. 

 "Today is the start of  another year of high school, I know the pressure is great on you and that you have a lot to learn  but remember `It will all pass, be it good or bad"  and cheer up guys cause I know you can do it!"

"Starting this year, Li Han will be your new classmate, welcome him with an open heart" Only then did I realize that there was someone next to the teacher.  He presented himself in a short manner and ushered by the teacher sat right next to me.

While the teacher got down to serious business I turned my curious eyes towards him. 

"Pshh, hey, your names sounds cool, does it have a meaning, hey?"

He told me. But I forgot.

"Nice to meet you, I`m Theodora Xi"  I gave him a big, big smile.

And he smiled too.

"What is your favorite season? Mine is Fall, ah, I just love it, the leaves, the clouds..." And my rambling never stopped. I didn`t want to, it was my way of attracting attention.

Since then he started to become a person I liked to talk to. Because he was listening even though I was speaking nonsense.

~

 

1