Chapter 3 – Vampires and elves – Updated
337 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note

I have made some changes to this chapter.


“Are you an elf and what do you mean vampire? I’m a human.”

I asked. The man looked at me like I'm an idiot.

“I am a sand elf I understand if you don’t know that but how do not know you're a vampire?”

He told me sounding confused. What does he mean I am a human aren't I. Why do I feel like I am human or at least used to be?

“How do you know I am a vampire?”

“Your hair and your horns. All vampires have silver hair you can also tell the type of vampire by other colours of their hair and horns. Looking at yours you are a very powerful vampire.”

For a moment I just stood there staring at him. I'm a vampire and a powerful one. How did I become a vampire? wasn’t I a human who worked in a military history museum in London?

I was, wasn’t I?

“What is a royal vampire doing out here alone?”

He asked bringing me out of my thoughts. Wait I'm a royal vampire?

“I don’t know I can’t remember. How do you know I am a royal vampire?”

“I can tell from your hair and your horns.”

Wait I have horns?

“Lesser vampires have one silver horn and entirely silver hair. Noble vampires have two horns that are half red as well as their hair. Royal vampires have four horns that are half gold with half gold hair like you do.”

Taking hold of my hair I bring it into view. As the elf said it started silver and ended with gold. Reaching up I can feel four objects on my head these must be my horns. I can’t see them but I can feel that there are two on the front of my head and two more to the sides. If what the elf said is true I am a vampire now.

How did I not notice the horns earlier?

“You said you don’t know how you got here? Do you at least know your name? My name is Wolfram.”

Once again the elf who I now know is called Wolfram brought me out of my thoughts. what is my name? I can’t seem to remember my name from when I was human but I seem to have memories of a new name. My vampire name.

“I am Eirisse Ianthe Silvana.”

“I can’t recall hearing about a vampire royal family with the name Silvana. You could be the first of a new vampire royal family.”

A new vampire royal family. Am I like a queen or something then? Probably not I haven't got a country to rule over yet. Could I get one? But how would I go about doing that? I’ll think about it later.

“Wolfram you said you are a sand elf what is a sand elf?”

“We are a type of elf who lives in sandy areas such as deserts. We are quite rare compared to other types of elves. I only know of one place that we sand elves live and that’s the town I live in.”

Mostly what I suspected elves that live in sandy areas.

“What you did with the sand earlier was that magic?”

“It was sand magic. It’s what we sand elves specialise in. we also specialise in grey magic like all elves do but we mostly focus on sand magic.”

It was magic. Real magic. can't believe what I am hearing. Can I use magic? Looking at Wolfram I excitedly ask.

“Can you teach me magic?”


Author note

Hopefully, this was not too much information in one chapter.

23