Chapter 6 -Evil God’s Humiliation-
272 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}-----------------Chapter 6: Evil God's Humiliation-----------------{

...

Takeo Fujimoto's POV:

"What's with that piece of shit? He suddenly grew some guts during the time he was away... Did that truck make him into a psychopath? His eyes seemed to kill me whenever I looked into them... Shit!"

*Bam!*

I punched the wall angrily while looking at the departing back of that bastard Kuta, who for some reason turned into a completely new person after being run over by a truck. He suddenly passed from being a little shit that didn't dare to make me angry, to an insolent motherfucker that thinks can trample over me whenever he wants...

I swear I'm going to beat him up senselessly when the school is over. I never hit him nor physically abused him before because dealing with the teachers would be a hassle, and because he was such a pussy that he wouldn't refuse my orders. but now I think he needs a proper education...

"Oh, Fujimoto, what are you doing here making that face?"

Suddenly, while I was still venting my anger on the surroundings, I heard a voice that immediately cooled down my anger and made me erase the pissed-off expression I had until now.

"H-Hashimoto-Senpai! What are you doing here?!" 

"I just came to take a look, you looked really pissed-off a moment ago, you know?"

Behind me appeared Ichiro Hashimoto, the leader of the delinquents of this school, and also the younger brother of the leader of the Red gang from the city. Some rumors say that the gang is even affiliated to the Yakuza or another Mafia, thus, his sole existence makes me release cold sweat in nervousness... Well, not only to me but to the whole school as well. Even the school staff don't dare to give him severe punishment when he does bad things...

He had long dyed yellow hair that reached his neck and quite a lot of piercings all around his intimidating face. All in all, he looked pretty much like someone that didn't care in the slightest about the rules of the school.

The only person that didn't fear him was Natsuki Watanabe, but that red-headed crazy bitch was not sane, so she doesn't count. Even Hashimoto didn't want to deal with her because of how violent she was when a fight broke out. Thus, fighting her was taboo among the delinquents of this school.

But... As much as I feared him... He was also the best opportunity to teach that little shit his fucking place...

"It's all because of that little shit Kuta! After he came back he suddenly became someone entirely different! Before he didn't dare to defy me, but now he even threatens me whenever I look at him!!"

"Kuta? Oh, you mean that guy who always bought you juice and made your errands without saying anything? I heard he got ran over by a truck... But if what you said it's true, then I think we should discipline him before he gets too full of himself..." When Hashimoto-Senpai heard what I told him, he scratched his chin and started looking at the air as if contemplating what to do.

It was only a matter of time before he leaned against a wall and smiled viciously as if telling me that he knew what to do.

"Then we will give him a little visit outside the school when the classes are over... What do you say?"

Grabbing my shoulder while grinning sadistically, Hashimoto-Senpai looked at that shitty Kuta as he entered the cafeteria, and walked away leaving me alone, smiling sadistically knowing that by the time Kuta left school I could finally teach him his place.

"Just you wait shithead, I will send you back to the hospital by the time the day ends..."

...

°

°

°

A few minutes later...

At one of the corners of the cafeteria, Kuta was looking dissimulated at Keitaro trying to see if any blessing-related event was going to happen. However, the more he continued observing him without anything happening, the more he started feeling that this was a completely useless and stupid idea.

"And you say I'm fucking supposed to be keeping an eye on him for the rest of my life in order to make sure nothing bad happens?"

[Pretty much]

"Ugh... Maybe suicide might be the best option..."

[O-of course, you will gain something in exchange for doing this, so don't worry that much!!]

"Well, that's the first time I'm hearing about such a thing... Then, what do I win by doing this?" Kuta raised an eyebrow as the voice finally said something that picked his interest.

[If you perform well in stopping the blessing from acting, I will periodically grant you small parts of your power back. However, you must remember this fact... you died... Thus, the maximum amount of power I can grant you is only the small part that your soul contained when I brought you here. The rest of your power is long gone (▀Ĺ̯▀)]

"Is that so...? Well, I had already supposed that was the case... But gaining a bit of my power back isn't that bad either..."

Kuta looked at his hands and clenched them into fists repeatedly trying to feel his own strength. The feeling of having become so weak was something that bothered him even until now. If some random human were to punch him, he would probably bleed... not to mention facing those strange weapons called guns... He may have been the Evil God, but that was in the past now, and at the moment he was simply another weak mortal that could die by almost anything...

"Tsk... Whatever.." Kuta simply clicked his tongue and turned to look at Keitaro once again in order to continue observing. However, right as he did so, the bell announced the end of the break time and made the students stand up to go back to their classrooms.

Kuta stood up as well and started walking from behind Keitaro towards his classroom while also keeping an eye on him.

'Hey, but If he is from another classroom, wouldn't that mean that I can't stop the blessing from working during classes then?'

[That's how it is... However, as far as I have investigated during the past few months, the time during classes is when the blessing less activates]

"That's good then... Hmm?!"

At that moment, Keitaro suddenly crashed against another student going in the contrary direction and lost control of his own feet. Megumi, who was walking alongside him, noticed this and tried to help him, only to fall as well and end up being on top of him with her breast on his face (Even if that was physically impossible)

Or... That was what could have happened normally...

'Caught you!'

When both of them noticed, they were being held by Kuta in the middle of falling on top of each other.

""Eh...?""

Both of them let out voices of surprise when they noticed that they had not fallen like they had thought would happen. And when they turned to look back, they saw the irritated face of Kuta doing his best to no scream in pain due to holding both of them with only his weak arms.

"Can't you... Stand up on your own?"

"Eh? Ah, Yes!" Keitaro, who was the first to react, stood up rapidly and bowed thankfully to Kuta, while Megumi did the same looking at Kuta with a grateful expression.

The matter didn't end there, however, as Kuta's instinct could still feel that something wasn't good.

He glanced at both of them attentively in order to see if there was anything wrong... But as far as he could see, the situation had been completely resolved, and nothing more could happen for a while...

Or at least, he thought so...

Because at that moment, suddenly another student bumped on Megumi and pushed her to the side, exactly where Keitaro was standing right now.

Fortunately for both of them, Kuta reacted rapidly and stopped her from crashing with Keitaro.

[Fauros-san...! Hurry, look at the progress bar(◎0◎)!!]

'What?'

Surprised by the alarmed voice, Kuta opened the progress bar and widened his eyes in shock at what was happening.

 The current progress of Reality shattering is: [15,3%]

[You're making it worse Fauros-san!!]

'What the heck do you mean that I'm making it worse...Fuck?!!'

At that moment, something clicked on Kuta's mind. If the blessing continued affecting reality even after he stopped the blessing from making these two fall on top of each other... Then that meant that it had not accomplished its objective, and thus, it could continue affecting reality as long as the objective was not fulfilled.

'Shit, then what's the fucking objective I have to stop?!'

[It's love Fauros-san!! The blessing is making these two youths to fall into romantic/stimulant/pervert situations!! ( ≧Д≦)]

'What the fuck? Then what the fuck should I do to stop it?!!'

[I don't know ( ≧Д≦)!!]

'Useless piece of shit... Fuck it... Then what about this!!'

Just as Keitaro was about to thank Kuta for his help, Kuta's hand moved rapidly and grabbed Megumi's shoulder before putting on his best-smiling face.

Megumi looked at him with a confused expression, but soon her face turned to one of shock, cringe, and even disgust.

"Hey there, would you want to engage in a session of Coitus with me?"

...

[ ( ̄ロ ̄lll) Fauros-San...]

'You shut the fuck up'

...

"Err... No, I think I pass... See you later, Keitaro..."

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, see you later Megumi"

With that, Megumi finally left the scene and ran away towards her classroom at a hurried pace. On the other hand, Keitaro just stood there and smiled awkwardly while looking at Kuta with a confused, yet apologetic expression on his face.

'Shit Shit SHIT, I feel like a fucking dumbass!... I really want to punch something right now... Is that shithead from the morning anywhere near here?!' 

[First, check whether your plan worked or not (´∀`)]

Suppressing his inner rage, Kuta raised an eyebrow and looked towards the progress bar once again to see whether his strategy worked or not.

 The current progress of Reality shattering is: [15,3%]

'It didn't increase anymore... So I think it's safe to say that I managed to stop it... For the time being that is...'

[Hmm... You are more clever than you look (^^)]

"I kno- Huh? What did you say little shithead?!'

"Haha... Sorry about the trouble we caused... Err..." Suddenly, while Kuta was discussing with the voice once again, the voice of Keitaro reached his ears and made him look at him with a raised eyebrow.

Seeing the confusion on Keitaro's face, Kuta nodded and offered a handshake to Keitaro while showing a smile on his face (Full of anger on the inside though)

"My name is Kuta Tanoka" 

[Tanaka]

"Sorry, I misspoke, Kuta Tanaka"

"Hahaha... I see, then thank you for helping us before Tanaka-Senpai" Keitaro bowed slightly and smiled gratefully ignoring completely Kuta's strange words from before.

"No problem, I saw that you tended to trip quite a lot, so I thought it could be better to help you"

"Yeah... I don't know why, but these past two years I've been falling on top of my friends quite constantly... It was getting a bit annoying, to be honest" Keitaro scratched the back of his head and smiled wryly while looking at the air seemingly remembering his past accidents. 

'So the blessing is acting against his will? That's quite an asshole of a blessing...'

[Indeed... The blessing probably considers that as he is still in adolescence, having romantic or perverted situations is the best outcome for him. Thus, it forces falls or accidents like that on him. Poor guy ( ˘・з・)]

"Anyway, I'll get going..."

Without much more issue, Kuta walked towards his classroom and left Keitaro alone in the hallway.

"Hmm... What a strange guy... But I feel kinda relieved I didn't fall on top of Megumi. It's rather refreshing!"

Muttering something in a low voice, Keitaro smiled satisfied and walked towards his classroom as well, without giving the previous situation much thought.

°

°

°

"Argh, finally classes are over...! How can these humans bear to live every day with such boredom!"

[Thank you for your hard work ( ・з・)]

"Yeah yeah, save your words"

After the classes finally ended, Kuta was the first one to leave the classroom. Right now, he was walking towards the entrance of the school in order to leave school for today and go back home.

His mind was pretty exhausted due to suppressing too much of his anger, and he wanted nothing more but to arrive at his home and start screaming and swearing at his team while playing on his computer.

However, right as Kuta left school, a group of people soon started surrounding him at a rapid speed without even giving him the time to react, after that, it was only a matter of seconds before he was enclosed completely by these people seemingly without an exit.

Pissed-off as he was, Kuta wouldn't help but want to punch these assholes to death. However, seeing that they were a lot more than him, he was rather skeptical of fighting as weak as he was.

[It's a group of around 7 people Fauros-San]

'Yeah... I noticed...'

"What do you fuckers want?" Raising his voice, Kuta spoke in the most threatening way he could. Something that made almost everyone there take a step back out of instinct. However, as he did so, suddenly a young man of long yellow hair stepped up and walked up towards Kuta without a speck of nervousness in his gaze.

"So you're the rumored Kuta, huh? You certainly look a lot different than what I remember..."

"I asked you what's your fucking business with me, shithead!" Not being able to hold his irritation anymore, Kuta grabbed the collar of the young man and yelled at him with an extremely pissed-off expression. However, as he did, all the people around him gasped in surprise and shock.

"He threatened Hashimoto-san?! He sure is fucked up now!"

"That guy must be really crazy..."

"His life is over..."

'What are these guys sayi-?'

*Bam!!*

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a very fast and rapid punch struck the face of Kuta, making him fall to the ground and leaving him dizzy due to the pain.

'What...?'

[Oh no]

"I heard you got hit by a truck, but for you to not know who I am... I guess that truck really did hit you fiercely..." Ichiro Hashimoto, the yellow-haired guy that Kuta had threatened, fixed his t-shirt and looked with contempt at Kuta, who was still lying on the floor not saying anything.

From behind him, appeared Takeo, the guy Kuta had threatened in the morning. However, this time he was smiling from ear to ear while watching Kuta lie on the floor helplessly.

"That's what you get for messing with me, piece of shit! You thought that just because you got a little bit more insolent you could free yourself from me?! Haaah?!!"

Takeo grabbed the hair of Kuta, and whispered to his ear with a sadistic smile while Ichiro simply watched everything unfold with a grin on his face.

"You are nothing but a worthless piece of shit... Learn your-"

*BAM!!!*

However, right at that moment, an extremely fast and stealthy punch struck the head of Takeo, knocking him away instantly. 

The punch was from no one else but from Kuta, who was looking at the ground trying to get up now that the nuisance had been disposed off.

"Oi, what are you-"

Ichiro tried to intimidate the weakened Kuta and make him stay on the ground. However, when he least expected it, suddenly Kuta grabbed the back of his head and moved it violently towards his, headbutting him brutally, and even making something inside his head crack slightly.

*Pam!!*

*Thud*

As Ichiro fell unconscious to the ground after Kuta headbutted him, the rest of the people there could do nothing but watch in shock as Kuta looked at them with eyes full of anger and bloodlust they had never seen before. His face, which had been completely unharmed a few moments ago, had now a pretty bad bruise on his right cheek and had a pretty bad torrent of blood flowing down from his forehead to his nose

'Fuck it, who cares if I go to prison? Today I'm not letting any of these little shits leave this place alive'

...

}----------------End of the Chapter -----------------{


I changed the title and a bit of the synopsis of the book because someone told me it was kinda confusing :3 Let's hope more people come to read this with this change (▀Ĺ̯▀)

14