Chapter 13: The Evil God becomes the enemy of a gang
146 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}---------Chapter 13: The Evil God becomes the enemy of a gang---------{

...

 "Ouchie Ouchie... Maybe I exceeded myself a bit this time... Shit, Let's just hope this helps my legs become stronger faster..." 

Walking limply, Kuta entered his house and moved towards his room as fast as he could. Explaining things to either his parents or his brat for a sister could be a pain in the ass, and as you may have already noticed, Kuta hated pains in the ass. 

Unfortunately, as weak he was right now, he wasn't fast enough to avoid the detection of his parents, who had already arrived home. 

"Kuta, where were you? Yoi told me you went out, but it has been many hours since then..." From the kitchen, his mother raised his voice and called out to him, she sounded a little concerned about him as this has been the first time he had gone out for so long. 

"I just went on a stroll" Kuta answered in the most non-hurt voice he could do and hurried, even more, to reach his room without allowing his mother to see him. 

However, when he was about to go upstairs, he saw his sister standing there about to go down. 

'Stupid brat...' Kuta cursed inwardly and stopped caring about what might happen.

Kuta started going upstairs, much to the startled look of Yoi, who could see perfectly the unstable way of walking of her brother, something that caused her to raise an eyebrow. 

"What happened to you, Kuta?" 

Kuta simply turned to look at her with a deadpan expression and opened his mouth with a displeased tone. 

"There was this brat who was asking too many questions, so I just kicked her and ended like this accidentally..."

"I-is that so?"

Yoi shook in caution and made way for her brother to continue walking. Unlike what she thought in the past, she was already missing the old Kuta, the new one was too terrifying.

*Slam!!*

Slamming the door, Kuta threw himself at the bed and massaged his legs with a pained expression on his face. His legs were pretty swollen and it didn't help that they were filled with a red color.

"Maybe the next time the damage won't be this high... With how weak my legs were, it isn't a mystery that they ended in such a bad shape after using that technique just for a few minutes..."

Right now, he could feel how his legs were slowly recovering. Normally one shouldn't be able to feel anything due to the process being too slow, but now that the speed had been enhanced enormously, it was easy for Kuta to feel the changes on his legs.

Suddenly, Kuta lifted his fist and started squeezing it tightly every now and then, seemingly feeling his own strength. Soon enough, a vicious grin spread across his face as his face darkened and gained an evil look on it.

"Three months... That's all I need to reach the full potential of this body... By then, I will be able to survive in pretty much any situation..."

[What about guns? I don't think you will be able to face them just reaching the full limit of your body...]

"Hmph, who do you think I am, dumbass? Dealing with guns is but a simple matter to me. After all, all of the guns shoot in a straight line, all I need to do is to watch the position of the body of my enemy and it's easy to predict where will the bullet go... And while they recharge, I have enough time to deal with them easily"

[What will you do in a situation where you are surrounded then? You can't possibly dodge all those bullets... right?]

"But of course I can, who do you think I am?"

[I guess I underestimated you...]

"And you really believed it... This is why I can't stand idiots like you"

[What did I do now?! (╬ಠ益ಠ)]

"I was lying, dickhead, there's no way I can dodge that many bullets at once. However, the solution is much easier than what you think..."

[Really? How? even I can't come up with a way to get out of such a situation (´・_・`)]

"You don't. Why the hell would you even face several guns in the first place? Are you dumb? Do you really want to die that much? Why would I even fight a battle that I can't win? All I need to do is to prevent such a situation and be a step ahead of them. Either by placing mines below the spot where the people with guns will be, or having an even bigger group of people with guns surrounding the ones surrounding me"

[...]

"What? Your small brain finally managed to understand one thing in your entire life? Fucking bitch, you are lucky I'm not there or else..."

[Why are you even the one getting angry now?! I'm the one getting insulted in the first place, I should be the one angry here!

(-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄_-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )]

 

 

°

°

°

Like that, another day passed, and Kuta went back to school once his legs were recovered enough to walk normally. Keitaro was the first one to greet him once he entered through the school gate, much to the shock of the Evil God, and his childhood friend Megumi.

"Hey, Senpai, here!" Keitaro called out to him while waving his hand with a happy smile on his face.

'Why is Keitaro greeting this freak of a Senpai...?' Thought Megumi as he watched the easygoing way Keitaro was greeting Kuta. They had only met a few times before, why was he so friendly with him now?

'Why is this human greeting me so casually? Ah, right, we are supposedly friends now...' Thought Kuta as he watched the easygoing way Keitaro was greeting him.

Either way, since he was supposed to build a good relationship with this guy, he decided to greet him nonetheless with the most friendly attitude he could do.

"Sup"

"What class do you have now Senpai? I and Megumi are having math right now. By the way, yesterday I saw..." Keitaro walked alongside Kuta and started talking incessantly, much to the annoyance of the Evil God.

'Should I rip his tongue out...?'

[Calm down Fauros-san! If you try to do anything against him, fate itself will act against you! (˚ㄥ_˚)]

'Hmph, in the past even fate was something below me...'

[You sound like an old man reminiscing his youth ఠ_ఠ]

'...' Kuta

"Oh, that's right! I heard from your classmates that you had an accident a few months ago... How are you doing right now?" Keitaro, who was talking non-stop until now, finally seemed to recall something, as he soon asked with a concerned face to Kuta. 

Megumi was also curious about this, after all, who isn't curious about something so dramatic like an accident in the life of another person?

"I already recovered, if that's what you are asking... Just a few problems with my memory and that's all" Kuta simply scratched his hair and continued walking without seemingly minding too much the question. In a way, it could be indeed correct to say he had memory problems, as the memories from the old Kuta were all fragmented and he could only recognize a few people that the old Kuta knew... 

Just as Keitaro was going to ask something else, suddenly his eyes went wide open as he saw someone walking a few meters away.

"Natsuki? What happened to you?!"

Indeed, in a corner of the school, was Natsuki Watanabe. However, unlike any other time, she now had a patch covering her left eye which seemed to be bruised because of the color around the patch. She also had a few injuries on her arms and face, much to the worry of Keitaro.

Kuta was about to simply ignore it, and continue walking towards class when the words of Natsuki made him stop on his track.

"A group of men came to beat me up yesterday... I won, but I ended up like this in the end. No need to worry about it Keitaro..." Natsuki moved her face away from Keitaro's view, as she didn't want to be seen like that by him.

'To her too? Then that "gang" must be quite powerful to move that many people just to beat up some kids... Maybe things got a bit more troublesome than what I thought...' Kuta narrowed his eyes as he looked at his fists with a contemplative look.

Soon, however, he shook his head and continued walking towards class without minding in the slightest the gloomy atmosphere around the group.

'What should I eat today? The food of this world is hella good...'

°

°

°

In a dusty office illuminated only by the slight light coming from the windows, Sato, the brother of Ichiro and leader of the Red gang that dominated over a great part of the city, was looking at three kneeling men in front of him with a terrifying expression on his face.

"You couldn't handle just one guy?!"

Sato stomped his fist on the desk next to him, and grabbed one of the men's collars, pulling him up without even the slick speck of effort.

"A-aniki, please hear us! That guy was not sane, even if I'm not as strong as you or the top leaders of our gang, I know how to identify a psychopath! If we continued further there would have been the possibility of one of us being gravely injured!!"

"I don't care about your excuses, you were three against one! Even if he was some kind of psychopath as you say, you should have simply pressurized him from the start so that he couldn't have a chance to retaliate. But what did you do?! You taunted him and even allowed him to give the first strike!"

*Bam!!*

With one kick, Sato sent the one who seemed to be the leader crashing against the wall.

"I will send this time seven people. If you can't handle it, then you will be the next one to get hunted. You hear me?!"

"Ye-yes!!"

Soon, all of the men left the room and left Sato alone sitting on his desk with a pensive face.

"Kuta Tanaka, he looks more troublesome than what I thought... Hmph, but whatever, in the end, you are nothing but a simple student. Even if the guys I sent fail, I still can aim for your family and Natsuki's... I will show you what happens when you mess with who you shouldn't!!"

With a devilish smile, Sato grabbed a knife from his pocket and stabbed it onto the photo of Kuta, which he had hanging on his wall with the text of "Target" above it.

...

}--------End of the Chapter--------{


The exams are over!!! I'm finally free!!

At least until I have to postulate to a university... Which should be in a few weeks more.

Anyway, here's the chapter.

Bye bye

14