Chapter 3: Awaken
246 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}----------Awaken----------{

...

'The fuck is this shit...?!'

Kuta... or rather... Fauros, the Evil God, glanced at his own hands with a shocked expression on his now human face.

He squeezed them, and clenched them from time to time, as if not believing in what he was seeing.

'I've become crippled?! What the fuck is this destiny worse than death?!'

[No, no, no. You are not crippled Fauros, you are in the body of a mortal. Your powers and your divinity had reduced to zero, and you have become nothing but a mere human like you were once before...]

'I still don't see the fucking difference... How is this not being crippled? The explosion of a galaxy was like a gentle breeze for me before... but now even a feeble fall of a few meters can kill me instantly!! If this is not being crippled, then I don't know what it is...... Wait... why are you even in my mind dickhead?! Get the fuck out!!'

[Don't worry Fauros, I will only appear from time to time in order to give you your instructions and help you on your journey, you eh... seem like needing my help... A lot...]

'What's that even supposed to mean?! No, why should I obey you in the first place motherfucker?! You took my power away and forced me to become... This... thing...!'

[It is a rather simple matter to explain my dear friend, but for now, I think you should concentrate on what's happening in front of you]

'What...?'

When Fauros glanced in front of him, he saw the shocked expressions of the mortals that he had seen before when he had just woken up. They seemed to be mistaking him for someone else, but he really wouldn't give a fuck about that... Their presence was annoying... and he didn't like it.

'What if I'm crippled. I can still kill them easily...!' 

Preparing himself to kill them all right away, Fauros tried standing up in order to dash and kill the little girl that seemed to be the weakest one among them. However, right as he was about to start his killing spree, suddenly a hard headache struck his head.

*Groan*

'No wait, why am I suddenly thinking of killing my family? What's happening? Where am I?' Kuta looked at his hand with a nervous expression on his face and trembled in fear of what was happening inside his head.

Soon, another headache struck him once again.

"Argh...!"

'Wait a moment... I don't have a fucking family, I'm the motherfucking Fauros, god of everything, and the strongest being in existence... How can I suddenly have a family?' Fauros looked at the mortals in front of him with a confused gaze in his eyes, before another headache struck him once more

"Aaargh...!!!"

This time, however, the pain did not allow Fauros/Kuta to continue pondering what was happening, and instead made him scream in pain due to the sudden headache that seemed to be splitting his head in half.

"KUTA?! DOCTOR, COME QUICK!!" Kenzo, the father of Kuta, dashed out of the room and went to bring the doctor back. His son was, after all, undergoing an immense amount of pain right now, and such a thing may have secondary effects on the health of his son.

Unbeknown to all of them, inside the mind of the black-haired youth, two people were facing each other with extreme hostility evident in their gazes.

On one of the sides, a humanoid figure made out of pure miasma had his hands on his back while glancing at the young man in front of him with obvious contempt.

And on the other side, Kuta, the original owner of the body was looking at the monster in front of him with a rather displeased and angry gaze in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" Fauros looked displeasingly at Kuta, as if he was looking at a disgusting insect, and dashed towards him before grabbing his throat with extreme strength.

He lifted him from the ground and started strangling him slowly while waiting for the puny human to speak.

"T-that's my line, why are you on my body?!" Despite being threatened, Kuta did not back off and sent a kick towards Fauros' frowning face, which surprisingly for the Evil God, actually managed to hurt him.

*Bam!*

"Ack...! Son of a bitch... You dare kick me in the face?!!"

"W-what are you going to do about it, huh?" Kuta took something like a boxing stance and tried to be threatening to Fauros, but this only looked like he wanted to pee for Fauros.

With a rapid motion, Fauros moved right next to Kuta and sent an uppercut to him without a speck of mercy.

*Bam!!*

After that, Fauros did not stop and continued kicking and punching the defenseless Kuta who was too confused to understand where were the attacks coming from.

It was only after Kuta understood he was getting beaten senseless, that he finally snapped and counterattacked Fauros with the most reliable technique he knew... Crouch down on the floor and cover his face with his arms.

"This fucker thinks that just because I'm a little weaker I'm gonna get trashed around?" Looking at the crouching Kuta, Fauros continued kicking him without mercy, as his domain over the body started growing bigger as well... However, suddenly from one moment to another, one of the kicks that Fauros sent towards Kuta made his eyes almost pop out in shock.

The kick had not done any damage to Kuta, and instead, his leg had somehow turned into some kind of adhesive liquid that once it hit Kuta's body, it adhered to him incredibly easily and did not allow Fauros to separate.

"What the fuck did you do?! L-let me go!"

Surprised by the sudden turn in events, Fauros tried grabbing the spine of Kuta in order to rip it out, but as soon as his hand made contact with Kuta's skin, it also turned into the liquid and adhered to him completely.

Surprised by Fauros sudden panicky voice, Kuta turned around and saw the adhered Fauros trying to back away from him. But instead of rejoicing, this also made Kuta completely shocked by the fact that such a disgusting existence was stuck to him, and tried to push him away. 

"G-get away, don't get near me!!"

"You think I'm doing this on purpos-?!!"

But this time it was Kuta's turn to have his hands become liquid. As soon as he tried pushing Fauros away, his hands blended together with Fauros ethereal body and didn't allow him to back away anymore.

Both of them continued to struggle in order to break free, but by the time they noticed what was happening the situation had already worsened several times. Now, they were not two separate bodies, but rather some strange amalgamation that was trying to separate into two beings.

"I see... I'm fucked...!"

Fauros, being the most knowledgeable between the two, finally snapped and understood what was happening. He looked at their newly acquired amalgamate body and gritted his teeth in anger.

"Fucking hell, our minds have passed too much time fighting each other inside this body without one of us taking control... Now it has automatically begun to amalgamate us together since two minds cannot exist in one body..."

"What?! How do you stop it?! This is my body, get out...!"

Kuta's side of the amalgam trembled in panic and tried its best to run away when he heard the voice of Fauros tell him the crude reality, while Fauros, who was only watching everything unfold quietly, laughed sinisterly from one moment to another.

"Hmph... If I'm gonna fuse together with a mortal's mind... then I will take most of it with me!!" 

Suddenly, Fauros' side of the amalgam started growing bigger and soon started enveloping the small side of Kuta which was being swarmed completely by Fauros' power.

Unable to scream, Kuta's side was soon covered by the dark and ethereal mass of Fauros' mind and did not allow it to escape.

*Hmph!! Hmmm!!*

Kuta's muffled and desperate screams could be heard from beneath the figure of Fauros, who was just grinning viciously while seeing the motherfucking human die from once and for all.

It was only after a few minutes passed, that finally the only thing left standing inside the mind of the body was the victorious figure of Fauros who simply laughed creepily at his victory after being enslaved.

"That was certainly a predicament... To think that I could one day fight against a mere mortal for the custody of a body... Fuck, how low have I fallen...!"

*Rumble..!*

Out of nowhere, the mind of the body started crumbling apart as the assimilation was already complete, and Fauros, who was calmly watching the end of his fight, sighed in exhaustion before he then started waiting for the mind to close completely and grant him complete control over his new body.

However, just as the mind of the body was about to close down from once and for all, suddenly a small white-colored dot appeared on Fauros' leg and started dying all his dark and ethereal body into a more clear color.

"Kgh...! You are still alive?! Fucking cockroach!!"

Fauros tried to rip apart the white dot from his body with a desperate air around him, but before he would even realize it, the process of fusion and assimilation was already over.

Right at the last second before the process ended, Fauros was sure he heard the muffled and tired laugh of Kuta mocking him.

He had not managed to take over the body completely... Even though he took a vast majority of the mind... The human brat somehow had managed to leave a small trace on the mind... And soon, that small trace could fuse with his mind and create... something new... A new being...

The being that would be born from this unexpected result... Was a mystery even to Fauros...

°

°

°

"I'm telling you! He reacted like he didn't know me at all!! He even swore, and Kuta never did that before!!" Kenzo yelled at the doctor that was checking on the exams of the unconscious Kuta with an exasperated expression on his face. After the doctor came here and made a few tests on his son, he told them that there was no problem with his son at all, something that Kenzo wouldn't believe due to the horrendous screams of pain his son had let out a few minutes ago.

"Yes sir, I understand your worry about your son, but the exams don't show any damage in the brain nor any related part of his body. He is perfectly healthy, and if I'm honest, he looks even more healthy than what he should be!" Flabbergasted, the doctor proceeded to explain and show Kenzo the condition of his son's body. For some reason, not only was his son completely healthy even after being hit by a truck but his bones and fractures needed at least another few months to cure fully somehow had already healed in a simple month.

Kenzo didn't understand much about it, but it was until the doctor proceeded to show him another set of data about his son, that his eyes widened enormously.

Usually, humans tend to have a few small problems on their insides due to eating unhealthily or simply not taken proper care of their bodies. Kuta was also one of these people, as in one of his previous visits to the hospital the doctor had found a few problems inside his body, and although they were minuscule and completely harmless for human beings, they still were there... But now... They had completely disappeared without even leaving a trace.

This astonished Kenzo, but it wasn't something that left him completely flabbergasted... Instead, it was the information that came after that which caused him to almost fall on his buttocks because of the surprise.

"Furthermore, not only that, Tanaka-san... But your son's myopia has also been fixed! He doesn't need to wear glasses anymore!"

"W-what?!"

Kenzo was not an expert in medicine, thus, the previous information the doctor gave him before was not something he really understood very much, and thus, it was hard seeing what was so surprising about it... But fixing myopia? Even he, a non-medic, was aware of the fact that ocular problems had no solution or whatsoever, with glasses or contact lenses being the only way to see properly... But his son had recovered from that?

"T-this is such a miracle... But there is still the fact that something was wrong with Kuta... He acted as if he had never seen me before... No, he even threatened me!" 

The Doctor looked at Kenzo with a pensive expression, and then scratched the back of his head with a troubled gaze on his eyes.

"Hmm... I'm not an expert in this kind of topic, but maybe it's some kind of post-traumatic disorder, or he might have even developed a new personality in order to face the recent incident... You should visit a psychiatrist in the future and check it out. However, respecting his health and injuries, we have already done everything we could. All you need to do now is to wait until he wakes up once again..."

"I... Understand"

Kenzo soon went back to the room where his daughter and his wife were watching over Kuta and told them what he had managed to discover. All of them were incredibly surprised about the fact that Kuta had somehow recovered completely to an extent that seemed a miracle, but they wouldn't help but be sad about the fact that he had gotten some mental issues due to the accident in exchange.

Surprisingly, as if reacting to his name being called so many times, the eyes of the unconscious youth soon started opening once again, this time with a more clear light in his eyes. 

His family, who saw the young man finally opened his eyes after he fainted, dashed towards him with expressions full of worry and called out to him to see if he reacted.

However, unlike before when only curses and swearwords left the mouth of the Young man, this time only silence was what greeted the family. His gaze which seemed to be looking at them devoid of any emotion, made the family shiver in fear that their son may have actually lost his memories due to the accident. 

Unbeknown to them, the Kuta that they knew was no longer there... Or at least... Not completely.

'I'm the Evil God Fauros, destroyer of galaxies, and the strongest being in existence... I've killed innumerable numbers of lives, and there's no god in existence that doesn't fear my name... Live is completely meaningless to me, and its only purpose is to help me become stronger... My humanity, which was left behind on the already destroyed planet where I was born, is completely non-existent and there's not even a speck of it, even when watching the cruelest and gruesome acts in existence, there was no reaction for me... Even then... With all that... Why can't I kill this family?'

The Young man looked at his hand and frowned when he finally understood what happened.

'The memories of that human brat are now becoming mine... And the useless morals and convictions seem to be passing down to my mind as well... Fucking hell... He is stopping me from killing them!'

Kuta's last legacy before disappearing was to leave a bit of his consciousness inside Fauros horrible and terrifying mind... A consciousness that although wasn't able to take over the body and suppress Fauros, was at least able to make him recognize and assimilate Kuta's happy moments with his family in the past and allowed Fauros to remember a bit of what did it meant to be human.

"K-Kuta... Do you recognize us?" His mother was the first one to speak, as she was the most worried right now.

"Yeah, Somewhat... Fuck my head hurts like hell...!"

Astonished by the change in the vocabulary of Kuta, the family just scared shockingly at his face with gazes full of worry and confusion in their eyes. Kuta did not pay attention to them, and instead, tried sobbing his head to see if the pain diminished.

He was utterly pissed right now. Not only had he woken up as an incredible insignificant creature despite being the strongest being in existence, but he had also somehow gotten infected by this disgusting illness called humanity... Today was a really shitty day.

*Stare...*

Sensing a piercing gaze directed to him, Kuta turned to look in direction of the gaze and saw at his little sister Yoi looking at him with a sharp gaze on her eyes.

"What'cha looking at fucking brat?! Do you want me to rip off those eyes from your ugly face?!"

"E-eeek!" Scared, Yoi fell on his buttocks and looked with a terrified gaze at the scary face of Kuta, who was looking at her in a threatening way as if saying "Watch out when you go outside..."

Kenzo simply watched speechless at his son's sudden transformation. He, who used to be a timid and introverted kid, somehow had became a terrifying and intimidating delinquent who threatens anyone that looks at him for too long.

'Troublesome times are coming...' That was what was going through Kenzo's mind at the moment.

Whether they could be able to bring back their old son or at least manage to control the actual one, only time could tell...

...

}----------End of the Chapter----------{


And that should be the end of the "prologue". Next chapter we will see how Fauros had gotten accustomed to human life, and how he sees human society, before then re-integrating into his school once again with a special purpose in mind...

14