Chapter 1: The Downfall of the Evil God
326 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}---The Downfall of the Evil God---{

...

In the middle of the infinite cosmos, thousands, if not millions, of figures stood quietly watching the events unfold with relieved faces.

In front of all of them, an enormous fissure in space, bigger than any star in the universe, was absorbing all light and darkness while destroying everything that dared to enter inside it... And on the center of it, the figure of a humanoid being could be seen standing unmovingly without even flinching at the fact that its body was being destroyed by the force of the fissure.

The humanoid being was covered in a seemingly endless amount of miasma... and his red eyes, which seemed to be devoid of any emotion until then, flared with fury as it gazed at every person standing several thousand kilometers away from him in outer space.

"Damned shitheads... So all you can do to defeat me is stick together like animals in heat? Fucking assholes... Why don't you suck each other dicks while you are at it? This looks like an orgy to me..."

From the people looking at him, an elder covered in long white robes stepped forward and pointed a very beautiful carved sword towards him with an expression full of animosity and disgust.

"Silence Fauros! Your sharp tongue and your lack of manners have come to an end, why can't you just accept it?"

"Why don't you go back and start shoving that sword of yours into that senile ass of yours like you always do, piece of shit? And while I'm at it, why don't I rip your limbs and make your grandsons there eat it? They really look hungry"

The elder exploded in rage when he heard Fauros' words, after all, the monster had applied an old and vicious curse to his grandsons that made them feel starvation for all eternity... Even thousands of years later, he had yet to find a way to cure them... And now he even dared to joke about it?!

Soon, he dashed towards the disappearing monster and prepared to attack him with his sword in order to finish him now that he was weak. However, in the blink of an eye, the body of the elder ended up bisected in thousands, if not millions of pieces by the hand of Fauros, before he even could approach him.

"Kekeke, useless fuck, even while I'm in the process of dying he can't do shit"

Almost all the people watching the incoming demise of Fauros gritted their teeth in anger when they heard Fauros' words, he was after all, the most badmouthed god in existence, as well as the most vicious that had ever existed. But all that evil inside him did not diminish his strength in the slightest, after all, even the strongest god of all times was unable to fight 1 on 1 with him, as Fauros was the epitome of existence.

He suddenly appeared one day and started climbing ranks among gods at an astonishing speed, until no one would rival him anymore... It was so fast, that everyone in the cosmos was astounded as to how suddenly a newbie that had appeared out of nowhere had climbed to the top and dethroned someone who seemed to be far from being defeated... 

After that, his hunger for power continued growing. He allied with thousands of other evil and vicious gods and gathered an enormous power all across the multiverse. His power was beyond measure... or reach.

It was then, news of Fauros' new plan reached everyone's ears and made everyone explode in fear and desperation. Even the evilest gods in existence gritted their teeth in anger when they knew about Fauros' new plan and made them understand that if they allowed it, there could be no stop to Fauros' power.

Although all of them were called Gods due to their enormous power, none of them were truly omnipotent and all of them would die if they faced someone stronger than them. Even Fauros was the same, death was always next to them, whispering in their ears that even Gods were not protected from her.

Fauros knew this perfectly, and thus, he decided to accomplish what no one had done before. There was an old legend among gods, a legend that said that the first and strongest god of all ascended and broke through the fabric of reality, thus gaining complete omnipotence after that. And that was exactly was Fauros desired to do as well... Escape this Reality and free himself from the rules that chained his existence and limited his growth.

This Reality limited how much he would grow... But once there were no rules... What would stop him from growing stronger? What would stop him from doing whatever he pleased, and becoming omnipotent?

Once you escape from Reality, you become omnipotent as there are no more rules restraining you and your power any longer. In summary, you become beyond common sense, as there are no rules outside the Reality that says you can't be omnipotent.

And after millions of years, Fauros finally managed to tear the fabric of reality and saw what lied beyond reality. However, as he was about to tear the fabric of reality once more in order to escape, suddenly the voices of war reached his ears and told him that battle was approaching.

Behind him, millions, billions, trillions of gods stood there looking at him with hostility and greed for the exit of reality. Even his allies were looking at him with swords in their hands. Not that he really cared anyway, it was bound to happen someday.

Blood flowed through the cosmos by enormous amounts, galaxies and several worlds were turned into dust, and space and time fluctuated constantly on the verge of shattering at any moment due to the enormous power of the gods clashing against Fauros. And finally, after a thousand years of battle, Fauros finally succumbed to them. Though in the process, he managed to kill almost all gods that tried to attack him, leaving only a few million from the trillions gods that once faced him to admire his incoming end.

The gods were satisfied... after all, the great menace had finally died, and reality was already repairing itself... all that awaited was for Fauros to die... But even after months passed, Fauros seemed to be unkillable.

Yes, his body was dissipating slowly but surely, and he had lost almost all his limbs... But he was not dying, even under the terrifying power of all the gods combined.

And thus, we come back to the present, where Fauros was slowly but surely being destroyed by the fissure covering his body.

"How long will he last like that?" One of the gods asked with an annoyed expression.

"I don't know, we supposed it would be a day, but even after months have passed his body has yet to disappear completely... and everyone that tries to speed up the process dies immediately..."

Currently, only the head of Fauros was left, the rest of his body had turned already into cosmic dust, and everyone present was impatient for the evilest creature in existence to die.

Finally, as if he had given up, Fauros' head suddenly started dissipating at a visible speed, unlike many months ago.

"It is done! We have won this battle!"

The god who seemed to be the leader of all of them raised his trident and smiled in joy after seeing their abhorrent enemy finally succumb to time.

However, as those words left his mouth, Fauros' only eye left opened wide open and released its ultimate technique while screaming in madness.

"Like hell I'm dying without taking all of you with me, dickheads!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" 

In just a moment, an enormous wave of killing intent flashed across the entire cosmos. The killing intent of Fauros was so great, that any nearby planet turned into mere dust due to the pressure, and hundreds of gods were killed in the blink of an eye.

"Hahaha... Take that you fuckers... Unfortunately, there still seem to be survivors... But whatever, I already did what I could. Let's leave them to grieve in sadness while I go and take over hell!! HAHAHA, that fucking devil must be scared shitless!!"

As those last words left his mouth, the last piece remaining from his body finally turned into dust and Fauros disappeared from existence once and for all.

...

[Interesting...]

Or maybe not...

°

°

°

After an unknown amount of time passed, the solitary and enormously powerful soul of Fauros continued traveling through the space, as if looking for something.

It was no longer inside the reality where he lived all his life... But rather... Somewhere else.

His small soul, which looked like an enormous beacon among the billions of souls around it due to the light and power that it released, soon deviated from the usual path that souls were taking, and moved somewhere else without a seemingly clear destination.

It was after an unknown amount of time, that Fauros' soul finally came to a stop.

[It certainly took you a while to get here...Nevertheless, you finally arrived]

In front of him, a giant hazy figure could be seen glancing at Fauros' soul with an expression of contempt in his gaze. Similar to Fauros appearance, this being seemed to be made of some sort of ethereal material and didn't have an exact figure, with only his giant white glowing eyes being completely unmoving.

Chains, which seemed to appear out of nowhere, suddenly struck the soul of Fauros and started surrounding him rapidly.

[Fauros, the unfortunate end of what once was a hero that turned crazy due to his greed for power, and the man that almost reached the pinnacle of power if not for the attack of all gods in the multiverse... I'm truly lucky to have you here right now...]

Fauros' soul, which was covered in an enormous amount of chains, suddenly started receiving enormous pressure from these ones and started shrinking in size rapidly.

[For you to arrive in such a moment... This must be really destiny]

The enormous light that Fauros' soul constantly released rapidly started diminishing along with his size that continued shrinking as the chains around it exerted more pressure. All in all, the soul of Fauros seemed to be losing more and more power as time passed.

[Your soul shall be of use for me... Not every day do you find a disappearing almost-omnipotent god ready to serve you... With you I can finally solve this problem that has been annoying me for so long]

"Who's gonna serve you motherfucker? Come here and I will rip out your **** before then I ***** into your disgusting *****, shithead"

Surprisingly, just as the presence in front of him mentioned the word serve, Fauros soul released an immense amount of power that it seemed to have been hiding, and fought against the pressure that the chains were exerting.

*Cling!*

*Clang!*

Several chains snapped due to the power of Fauros soul, that even while being dead, was able to resist the power of the being in front of him with an aura of fury around it.

[As expected of the god that almost brought the cosmos to desolation... Even the technique that I cultivated for so long seems to have a problem suppressing you... However, there's a limit to how much you can resist, right?]

*Chan!*

Out of thin air, thousands of chains appeared and started applying even more pressure on the small soul of the ex-god.

"Kgh...! What kind of being are you...?! Release me now or I will rip out your testicles and feed them to your ugly mother!"

Fauros fought with everything it had, but even then it was completely unable to fight back the pressure exerted by the chains and soon started shrinking in size once again.

[...Look at your tongue, even on the verge of disappearing you keep badmouthing everything in existence... *Sigh* Either way, after the process of suppression ends I will send you towards your new mission]

"What new mission you fuck, give me my body back so that I can kick that ugly face of yours" 

The yells of anger and fury continued echoing as Fauros soul continued shrinking. And only after many hours passed, Fauros' soul finally stopped shrinking.

"Oi piece of shit, what's with this lame appearance I have now?! I look like the mortals that inhabit the planets that used to destroy!"

[Exactly, now you get it! Anyway, this is farewell Fauros, make sure to make lots of good friends down there!]

"Hah? Oi, wait a moment you-"

*Snap*

With a snap of what seemed to be their fingers, the being sent Fauros somewhere else far from the space where they were right now... What would await our weakened and confused Evil god? Only time would tell...

[Let's hope everything goes as planned...]

...

}---End of the chapter---{


Might have gone a bit crazy with the numbers, but whatever... Tell me your opinions

11