The Awakening Of Pride
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes, and see a blue panel in front of me, displaying what looks like video game stats

Spoiler

Name: Jormungandr

Age:12

Level:3

Human Kills: 4

Animal Kills: 148

STR:8

DEX:11

CON: 7

INT:8

WIS:12

CHA:6

[collapse]

This is rather...strange. my body still aches, but it's not the same piercing pain as before. I sit up and I hear the gasp of Mira who was still sitting next to me.

"How long was I out?"

"Only a few seconds, I had no idea what to do, I thought- hey wait, what happened to your eyes?"

I look at Mira and I see stats as well

Spoiler

Name: Mira

Age:26

Level: 5

Humans Killed: 23

Animals Killed: 67

STR:11

DEX:13

CON:10

INT:11

WIS:13

CHA:14

[collapse]

Her stats are slightly better than mine, although that might just be because she's more healthy and also older than me. Then what she says registers.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Your eyes...their grey...like a soul piercing steel grey, as though you're reading the very fibre of my being."

She hands me a broken shard of a mirror and I see that it's true. However, the panel goes away and my eyes return to the deep blue they used to be. Super confusing. 

"Your eyes... they're back to normal!? Whats wrong with your eyes?"

Well, there's no point in hiding it, worst case scenario she thinks im crazy but that's fine.

"Well, after hearing about Jormungandr, my body felt like I had electricity ran through it and I blacked out, woke up and saw this weird panel that displays a person's name, age, experience, kills, and physical and mental strength with numerical values."

Mira looks shocked obviously, doubting whether or not to believe me, and ultimately decides that this is way above her mental capabilities and gives up.

0