Reincarnation
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue Qilin realm,

In a glacial land, a man is forcibly dragging his injured body.

His face looks pale, under the moonlight it paints a tragic picture, panting and moaning, He exerts all of this effort just to keep moving.

His lustrous white hair has been dyed in red, the blood of his companions.

His pale white skin has a greenish-purple hue indicating indicative of his poisoned state.

He is bleeding all over the place, via the numerous cut all over his body, making his handsome face get distorted in pain.

"Where are the REINFORCEMENTS? Did someone intercept them? Is our clan in trouble "

He growls frustrated.

Long Chen, the youngest supreme elder of the Northern Ice dragon clan in the immortal realm.

A certain treasure had been suspected to be found in the ice qilin territory, so the clan had sent him along with some other supreme elders to get some benefits, little did they know on their way they were ambushed by many of their adversaries.

As Long Chen was contemplating all this he suddenly sensed someone.

"Tianer what are you doing here ?"

A young man was flying towards him in absolutely haggard conditions.

Tianer, the usually stoic man, had tears flowing down his face.

His rough and masculine face was reflecting an undescribable sorrow and rage

"Ancestor you need to leave, the other supreme elders have plotted against you. They have formed a marriage alliance with Night Empyrean and allied with those filthy qilins. Many of our own have defected ?"

"DAMN IT to think we were naive enough to get tricked. It must be that bastard Zhou Meng. Those mixblood tiger bastards are a stain to our race.", Said Long Chen, while gritting his teeth so hard, blood began to foam out of his mouth.

As they were speaking, sounds of loud explosions came, and followed by that was booming laughter. "Long Chen or should I say, imperial dragon prince? Today we are gonna end the last dregs of the Long faction "

"Insolence ! to think you bastards will betray your own clan dammit" Long Chen bellowed in righteous fury

"Ahh imperial prince to think we can watch you driven to despair today "

"Ah this feeling is marvelous, from now zhou faction will rule the clan "

"Imperial prince do you know apart from qilins, Linger has caught the eye of nighteye empire's crown prince. We can now easily crush you and our linger will be the main wife of his highness.

Also, do you know one of the reasons why the higher-ups of nighteye empyrean agreed. It's because of you!, You are a threat to them so they have cooperated with us.

So that means you Long Chen are one of the reasons for the end of the Long faction. Many of your people have betrayed you and married into our clan. "

The people who were proud and aloof,  all of them taunted and jeered at Long Chen with no care of their image.

All those from the Zhou faction couldn't help themselves, they have been suppressed by the Long Faction for too long.

Long Chen took a deep breath

More than frustration he felt disappointed by these gutless bastards, who are supposed to be dragons.

These very people who were his closest kin and faction mates, who defected to these impure blooded bastards.

The wind was howling loudly as if expressing some deep sadness, amid the icy cold wind, Long Chen felt absolutely lonely.

'Is this it, why did I cultivate for'

"Tianer escape quickly I am gonna take these bastards down with me "

"But ancestor –"

"GETT LOST you have no room for talk here"

Long Chen kicked Long Tian for a headstart

"Don't let him get away "

Long Chen blocked his enemies.

"Damn it Long Chen I know you have a supreme treasure today we are gonna loot it "

"Ancestor I will fight these bastards with you !! "

"Get lost you IDIOT don't hold me back remember revive the Long clan. Tianer remember, we are Dragon the mightiest race of the world. These plebians might have won today but we will reclaim our glory.

These dogs have sold their pride but not us the mighty dragons. We Shall plunder and dominate usurping the highest thrones of the nine heavens"

Said Long Chen with a maddening grin, his face twisted as he let out his suppressed emotions.

Long Chen was half a million years old. All his direct descendants, wives, and concubines had perished due to old age or battle.

Although he had many lineal descendants he spent most of the time secluding himself that he did not have much interaction with most of them.

Tianer was the only descendant Long Chen was somewhat close to, as he was very talented.

"Tch big words from a loser. We have the blood of the white tiger and dragon flowing through our veins. How dare you look down on us."

"Tch tch not even the dragon court can save you now"

Long Chen just released a sneer in response to their effort and managed to block all 5 of them.

"The likes of you want to kill and plunder from this king, you're not worthy"

Said Long Chen while looking disdainfully at his opponents.

"Really what if we join ?"

As the voice faded a group of large blue scaled beasts surrounded Long Chen and his opponents.

Qilins started joining the fight

"Damn you bastards I am gonna take you all with me " Long Chen raged while tightly clenching his fist.

The air around him grew desolate, shrouded in misfortune.

Long Chen was enraged but still kept a cool head about the general situation, seeing that Long Tian has escaped a shallow smile appeared on his haggard face.

A lot of faces appeared in long Chen's memories his wives, late mother, and close brothers.

'Ahh I must have been to lose sight of you but I am gonna reunite with all of you in the yellow spring ashes'

"Don't let him self destruct pull your shields up"

"Everyone defend yourselves"

Long Chen prepared to self-destruct but just as he was about to, lightning fell from the sky, and one of his treasures started glowing.

When the light dimmed, Long Chen's body vanished into thin air.

"What's going on where is that bastard "

"Lockdown this place !!!"

"That bastard was incinerated serves him right"

Everyone panicked because they couldn't find his spatial ring, and even his body which can be considered a supreme treasure seems to be missing.

Skydawn Continent, Xia Empire, Southern Phoenix City

A boy was lying on a bed covered while coughing out blood, while his face grimaced with the pain. He should have already died due to poisoning, but suddenly he came back to life again.

"Arch where am I? "Long Chen roared in a low voice.

As Long Chen looked around he found himself in a luxurious room decorated with armaments.

It had a pompous air to it, and although It had been thoroughly cleaned it had traces of foul liquid stains.

"Where is this place ?"

Suddenly his head started hurting and memories started flooding in.

He reincarnated in the body of a boy called Long Chen who is the only son of the city lord of Southern Phoenix city.

"This body could not cultivate due to these hidden injuries. This boy must have suffered them, in the womb, I can feel leftover poisonous essence qi."

Sorting through his memories, he came to a realization this boy was a spoiled playboy. He spent most of his time causing trouble or indulging in debauchery. He had at some point forcefully abducted many women as well.

"Ahh no wonder my vigor feels empty this guy has only ever drowned himself in wine and women"

"Fuck a mighty dragon such as myself reincarnated human trash"

Long Chen felt frustrated, although he wasn't the one to go to great lengths for glory and reputation he still cared about them, and this is what he gets.

Long Chen concentrated on his soul and was glad to see that his blood essence which he had stored for emergency purposes was neatly wrapped around his soul.

'Shit my soul is losing energy and getting weaker'

It continued to grow weaker until it reached the Soul Transformation realm.

Suddenly Long Chen realized something felt wrong with his usual self, he was feeling a myriad of emotions right now.

Long Chen may be called a youngster in god realm but in reality, he is an old monster who lived for half a million years.

Long Chen was just an illegitimate child, as a result of the main clan disciple raping a pretty branch disciple. He had low status since birth and moreover, the people around his father, especially his father's jealous concubines often came to bully him and his mother.

But due to some fortuitous encounters, he turned into a prodigy of his clan.

Long Chen grew up as an arrogant and brash individual with a rebellious temperament.

He left his clan at a young age due to disputes, made a lot of friends, gained a lot of women along his travels in the entire immortal realm.

Before eventually returning to the clan, executing his father and all of the perpetrators who bullied him, and becoming a key member of his faction.

He enjoyed limitless glory and wealth, all sorts of women were throwing themselves at him, his resources and harem both exploded.

He did not disappoint his clan, the talent he showed surpassed all his peers.

As cultivators, they were drowned in the philosophy of cutting off their emotions while advancing in cultivation. At least in the immortal realms.

.As his cultivation grew, his emotions grew bleak and he started neglecting his numerous lovers and brothers with whom he had shared thick and thin.

None of his children were as talented as he was, and all his direct relatives and children passed away with age.

Long Chen felt a thick sense of melancholy and his eyes grew moist, there was one thing Long Chen desired more than revenge, and that's to be with people he once cared for.

Right now, as he had passed away in his life. He regretted neglecting his family more than any betrayal whatsoever.

He was hit with massive regret that seemed to be choking him to death.

'What did I cultivate for just WHAT !!!.

The biggest mistake I ever made was living for other people.

I was a fool that believed the biggest lie In the cultivation world, that strength reigns supreme, but it doesn't.

Power reigns supreme, it comprises of your own strength, allies, and connections.'

Long Chen bitterly laughed at himself for not understanding this sooner.

'In this lonely cultivation, I will not walk alone anymore.

I will seek power and live only for myself and the people I care about.

The rest of the world can go fuck itself

Long Chen vowed to himself, he wouldn't make the same mistake of forsaking his loved ones, he would rather forsake the heavens.

'In this life, I will live like how I want while pursuing my ambitions.

I will conquer the nine heavens and Ten Earths usurping the highest thrones, coursing the 7 seas tasting the best foods, and bedding the most beautiful women.

Seeing the myriad of wonders of the world, what I seek is a journey worth remembering'

Long Chen thought that because he was utterly disappointed by the honor people had shown him, in his last life.

As Long Chen was reflecting on his life choices, something caught his eye.

Long Chen got up from his bed and picked up a bottle from his wine cabinet.

The entire night he got drunk, as he reminisced about the past giving out a thick sense of melancholy.

It's almost as if he lived his entire lifetime of half a million years, in that one single night.

His tears did not stop streaming down his face, it was as if he wanted to forget all the sorrows he suffered.

1