Bet
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bei Youer felt Long Chen's temperament to have changed completely, he had an overbearing and noble air around him.

Ling Ming eventually yielded and ordered his subordinates to fetch the money 'You just wait I am gonna get you bedridden for 2 months.'

"Here is the money boss" Ling' Ming's subordinates came back with the money.

While they were waiting the crowd got bigger and bigger, some higher-ups of both sides came as well so that these little ancestors don't cause unrepairable damage.

"There you go are do you wanna still make any more excuses"

"Good that's more like it. I will let you have the first 3 moves so that it will avoid people saying I am bullying you"

"Damn you, a cripple like you dreams of bullying me, the top genius of Southern Phoniex City. "

Ling Ming was practically gnashing his teeth. He is one of the top 3 geniuses of southern Phoenix City, at the first layer of qi condensation, was being held in so much contempt by a cripple.

Throwing caution to the wind, Ling Ming threw a punch.

For Long Chen, this attack seemed incredibly weak with many openings. Long Chen twisted his foot and rotated on his heels to dodge to the side, and used the back of his hand to parry the follow-up punch.

Although Long Chen was much weaker and slower than Ling Ming, he could still pull It off.

"The first move," Said Long Chen in a neutral tone.

"What Long Chen is at 4th layer of body condensation"

"Damn he dodged that attack so cleanly "

"Is it the number delinquent of Southern Phoniex city"

Ling Ming felt humiliated, although he was surprised with Long Chen being at the 4th layer of body condensation. It was no doubt a grave humiliation for Ling Ming, a 1st layer of qi condensation to not be able to deal with a body condensation martial artist.

"I see you started cultivating no wonder you become so cocky but do you think with your crappy cultivation you can deal with me"

Howling wolf fist

A low-level battle art at yellow level

Long Chen was a bit surprised, so he released his killing intent effectively paralyzing Ling Ming.

Even the spectators felt they were in hell for a moment. Most of their backs were drenched in sweat, and for some of them even their knees gave in and they kneeled right then and there.

Taking advantage of the delay Long Chen once again dodged and positioned himself behind Ling Ming.

"Second move"

Ling Ming felt like he was going crazy, but his back was drenched with sweat. Just now he felt at death's door for a moment, but then he furiously turned over feeling embarrassed by his behavior.

Wolf howling fist

Using the same trick Long Chen maneuvered around him, but this time he did not cancel the killing intent which was oozing out of his body.

"Third move my turn now"

Saying that he punched at the back of the head, making Ling Ming come out of his stupor.

Although it was a clean shot due to the difference in their strength it did not do much damage.

Ling Ming turned around to face Long Chen, but before he could say anything he was elbowed at his right eye, before being successively hit in the nose multiple times.

Long Chen then fiercely engaged with Ling Ming for around 10 minutes, during that time he hopped like a butterfly and stung like a bee.

Ling Ming eventually fell down, from the impacts, taking advantage of that Long Chen fiercely stomped at his crotch.

"arghhh " A high-pitched voice sounded like a pig being butchered sending chills to the audience members.

Paying no heed to his scream, Long Chen stepped forward and started fiercely stomping on Ling Ming's face repeatedly.

There is a rule that in a fight never hit the face, but Long Chen repeatedly stomped on Ling Mings's face. It was undoubtedly a naked provocation to the Ling clan

"Stop Stop "

"Let my young master go "

There was no way Ling clan members could watch as their young master was being humiliated so badly.

Their shouts woke up the audience who were in a stupor.

"What are my eyes playing a trick on me ".

"When did the little devil king of our city become so strong".

"I think he must have hidden himself this is what bigger clans do in order to trick the enemies".

".."

"It's my win right "Long Chen asked nonchalantly.

"Yes, young master here is the bidding " The nominal judge hurriedly offered the bet.

Taking his bidding, Long Chen swaggered off with his entourage, under the reverential gaze of the crowd.

Linger had her mouth gaping with, she was very confused, although she served Long Chen that was mostly because the servility drilled into her bones, and not because she was particularly fond of him.

But seeing him act in such a domineering and majestic way, made her heart beat faster and her cheeks got heated up seeing this figure in front of her.

(A.N- the new LC does not sleep with any of the previous LC's women)

Long Bai his butler, was the most shocked at how this little ancestor got so formidable.

Long Bai suddenly felt reverence for his young master, who effectively played around Ling Ming like a fiddle.

As experts were respected everywhere Long Bai put on an incredibly respectful expression.

"wait Long Chen how did you beat him so easily"

Bei Youer got in front of the group and asked, albeit in a lot less overbearing way.

Bei Youer was incredibly intrigued, she was a cultivating fanatic and was incredibly interested in the grand Xia competition which would happen in a little over half a year.

The reason she could somewhat tolerate the pestering of Ling Ming was she felt that Ling Ming was also a genius, but now the ability of Long Chen to beat Ling Ming despite the cultivation difference was incredibly fascinating.

Long Chen turned around to say a short sentence

"Because I am Long Chen"

"Tch doesn't be so conceited with beating him, I can beat him too. Also sorry for being rude to you earlier" She said the last part in a very small voice

If a man asked this question it would be somewhat shameless, but Bei Youer standing and cutely asking could possibly melt even an old master's heart.

"Why should I help you ?" Long Chen asked with a playful expression.

Bei Youer was stunned for a second and her mouth gaping wide, usually when she needed help with something her peers were itching for a chance to serve her and now this guy ignored her.

'How hateful'

What expression would Long Chen show when if he knew this is her impression of him?

Bei youer-"What do you want in return ?"

"What can a little girl like you offer me ?"

"Don't act mature you are the same age as me, What do you want"

"You know what there might be something you have that I want"

Long Chen deliberately started sizing up her body, particularly focusing on her chest, and put on a perverted expression.

Bei Youer couldn't help but feel flustered covering up her chest with her hands

"Damn scoundrel, what do you want ?"

Long Chen laughed it off

'Ahh youth how fun'

"I'm kidding, you are already my fiancé so how can I ask for you, how about this, I will visit you tomorrow and help you improve your combat capabilities in return every time I visit you, I want 20 liters of 1st  order demonic beast blood essence and 10 cores.

"Screw off who is yours, but I will wait for you don't try to cheat me"

"Alright I will come to visit you in 3 days"

Long Chen felt it was incredibly fun to tease this spoiled girl.

Although Long Chen was attracted to Bei Youer's beauty. He would not interact with a disrespectful woman and because of her apology, He wouldn't mind building a new fresh relationship with her.

"Young Master, the lord will be incredibly happy to hear about your new strength," Long Bai said with a flattering expression.

"Haha that's for sure, that Ling Ming was an incredibly annoying prick, today he got what he deserved "

"Our young master will be the new number one genius of Southern Phoenix city"

All of his subordinates were endlessly flattering him, while the maids were giving him a coquettish look as if afraid he wouldn't summon them today.

Long Chen's mind was on his fight although he won, luck and his wit was a part of the fight.

He deliberately asked Ling Ming to have the first 3 moves to disarray his mind and make him use as much qi as possible, making him vulnerable for a sneak attack.

Also using his killing intent, it was almost effortless to toy with a newbie.

Making some small talk with his entourage he went to his estate to cultivate.

Without knowing that his fight with Ling Ming had spread all over the city, with people exaggerating everything.

Because there was a huge crowd, and Long Chen let Ling Ming attack first, the number of people who think it was a fluke was very little and most people think that Long Chen's previous act behavior was deliberate in order to fool the public.

In an underground mansion, a fierce-looking man was sitting, listening to his subordinates, make their daily reports.

He had a dark-skinned face with a big beard, with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Did Long Aotian deliberately conceal his son or was it a treasure he found, either way, things are sure getting in grand Xia empire"

"Lord what are your orders"

"We wait for now" His eyes narrowed, but eventually relaxed.

This man was Cheng Hao the leader of the black market's branch in Southern phoenix city his cultivation even surpassed the current city lord's

The black market is spread throughout the Xia Empire and they do all sorts of illegal activities like assassinations, stealing, and handling illegal businesses.

They also traded arrays, poison, and other stuff in the imperial city.

The current leader of the black market had deep ambitions, so the black market had been keeping a lower profile in the Xia Empire.

In a majestic room, a handsome man donning imperial clothing was sitting in a tall chair.

Beside him, a eunuch was kneeling and sharing a report, sweat covered his forehead, and he had a frightened expression.

"Also my prince, that kid Long Chen is still alive"

The man had no change in his expression as if he had nothing to do with the matter.

"No matter the assassination I did was on a whim, rescind that order for now"

Back at the city lord estate,

Long Chen took out his haul, not only had he managed to essentially double his silver but he also gained a lot of useful ingredients.

Without wasting any time, he quickly swallowed the dragon fuse grass and sat down slowly rotating its energy throughout his body.

The process was very painful, its energy was expelling all the remaining poison, at the same time improving the quality of his meridians and veins.

2 hours later he opened his eyes, Long Chen's body constitution had improved considerably.

His body was covered in black puss, this time the impurities also consisted of poison, filth, and puss. This time the impurities expelled from his body were not superficial but literally went bone-deep.

There was a trace of lesser draconic might in his veins, but it was very faint.

'Argh some energy is still remaining'

Long Chen directed the rest of the energy to fuse his body adding as much vitality as possible.

'Great now the body is a lot more durable'

After washing himself, it was already late at night, so he went outside.

1