Breaking through qi condensation
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On his way to his home, he got to know through his maids that his uncle, aunt, and cousins have returned.

He went to his father's estate as Long Aotian had arranged a small banquet for their return.

When he entered the hall he saw 5 people happily eating and chatting.

This included a tall middle-aged woman, who looked similar to Long Aotian.  Her name was Long Linger she was Long Aotian's blood-related sister. When Long Aotian settled down in Southern Phoniex city she came with him.

There was also her husband Fang Yuan, back in the day he was a very fierce mercenary whose fame resounded through the Entire Xia empire he was titled as Tyrannical ax king.

He was from a commoner family and joined no sects or clans, later he met Long Linger on a mission and fell in love with her, and settled down in Southern Phoenix city with her.

There were also their 2 children, Fang Qingmei she was Long Chen's elder cousin sister. She was a long slender woman with jade-like skin one of the top beauties of Southern Phoenix city only a few points below Bei youer.

She reached the 4th layer of qi condensation at the age of 19 making her one of the geniuses of Southern Phoenix city.

During their childhood, they were practically inseparable, but soon because Fang Yuan often took them to travel all around the world including the neighboring empire the distance between them increased.

And lastly, there was Fang Qian, Long Linger's eldest son. He was a fatty unlike his stupid look, he was very smart. Fang Yuan would often take him touring around the world to train and gain experience as well, so he had very little interaction with long Chen.

One of the reasons he did this is to avoid making them sheltered greenhouses and experience the world.

Another reason was that he did not want to have Long Chen's influence rub off on them and for them to act like overbearing bullies, still he cared a lot for Long Chen.

Also when they turned 15, they enrolled in the Imperial Academy.

The Imperial Academy is established by the royals to raise their prestige and recruit loyal warriors both directly and indirectly.

Mostly apart from the top 5 clans,  The rest of the population comprises relatively smaller clans and commoners.

Many of them go out to be top dogs in various clans, organizations, and even sects.

Although most of them become helping hands of the royal clan. Enlisting in a lot of open and secretive forces of the royal clan.

This is one of the reasons why the foundation and connections of the royal clan are so vast.

They are masters at utilizing the most important capital of the nation which is humans.

This helps the royal clan better regulate the country.

All 4 of them were surprised to see Long Chen as they could feel his body was oozing with power. On their way around here they heard some rumors about him but as they say, seeing is believing.

"Long Chen it's good that you can cultivate now," said Fang Yuan in a serious tone while patting his Shoulders he looked like a doctor examining a fragile patient.

"Your body sure is tough Chener"

"Hahaha uncle it's alright"

"Tch don't play the humble game with your uncle brat"

Fang Yuan doted a lot on his nephew, further inhibiting him run amok, so he was very satisfied to see him turn over a new leaf.

"Oi You don't scare the boy"

Jokingly Scolded Long Linger while cupping Long Chen's face with her hands.

"Chener it's so good you can cultivate now, we won't have to worry about you anymore, you are the sole heir of our clan so you cant go back to previous ways"

Long Linger said with an earnest expression while waving her finger, but due to her babyface cuteness, it painted an adorable picture.

"Pftt" Long Chen almost laughed seeing this picture.

"Damn brat you dare to laugh at this aunt of yours" Pouted Long Linger.

"I promise aunt I will behave from now"

"Long Chen,  I heard you got from 5th layer body condensation to 7th layer in 2 days. In the future, you must not forget about this little brother of yours."

Fang Qian shamelessly flattered referring to himself as 'Little brother ' despite being Long Chen's elder cousin.

Fang Qian was good at handling business, and he was an expert at flattering people without making himself look like a dog in the imperial academy.

That's why he immediately wanted to grab Long Chen's thigh.

Long Chen was inwardly surprised that Fang Qian was aware of what happened at the Bei clan.

Seeing this, Fang Yuan smacked Fang Qian on the back of his head.

"Damn fatty, learn something from the cousin of yours. I heard that aside from vying for connections and women you did not do anything else at the imperial academy"

"Father these people are slandering me"

Seeing father and son interact this way, everybody let out a laugh.

It looked like they would not stop bickering

Long Linger timely chimed in "Enough you two stop embarrassing yourselves "

"After Qingmei got the news, she couldn't help smiling ear to ear"

"MOM that's not true" hearing a blush crept up on Fang Qingmei's pretty face

Hearing her mother talk about this, she wanted nothing more than to find a hole to dig into.

Although she did not have any special feelings for Long Chen, yet as beauties admire heroes and her mother caught a sniff of that.

"Big sis you don't have to worry I won't repeat my mistakes kay ?" earnestly said Long Chen because he knew his cousin's sister was genuinely disgusted by his behavior.

"Hmph you have to remember what you said"

Saying that she pulled Long Chen's ear and put on a serious expression

After that, the 5 of them happily ate, drank, and chatted.

After the Banquet was over, Fang Qian suggested the three of them have a separate mini gathering as well, to which they agreed.

"Boss I wanna know how did you get so strong so fast, please help this little brother of yours"

Fang Qian asked with a flattering expression, by the end of the banquet he has started to refer to Long Chen as Boss.

"Damn fatty I got an amazing master"

"Wow boss your luck sure is heaven-defying"

"Hmph Long Chen, you did not even inform uncle about this"

Saying that Fang Qingmei pinched Long Chen's thigh.

"Ouch Ouch alright big sis I will report everything to you first"

"Hmph you better do so"

Fang Qingmei was enjoying having a talented little brother.

At about midnight they dispersed.

After returning to his room, Long Chen summon Tang Xue and Tang Yan and what followed was another intense night of passion.

Long Chen was incredibly unrestrained about his carnal and emotional desires showing little restraint, unlike his previous life.

He had planned to keep all these women as his maids in the city.

He could provide them with resources for themselves and their relatives.

.

.

.

Just like this a week passed by

From morning to afternoon Long Chen cultivated, then in the late afternoon, he would go to the Bei clan to train Bei Youer. He would also invite some mid-level qi condensation cultivators to spar with.

After going there for 3 days, Fang Qian and Fang Qingmei also started joining them for training.

The relationship between Fang Qingmei and Bei Youer was pretty hostile, and they fiercely competed with each other.

After training, Bei Song, Bei Youer, and Long Aotian would go to Long Chen's estate where he could prepare the tempering liquid for everybody to cultivate their bodies.

It was a secret and even the Fang siblings were not aware of it, which gave Bei Youer a sense of superiority.

Beautiful Women often compete with each other and even Bei Youer was inherently like this.

Fang Qingmei was pretty sulky about it and Bei Youer teased her about this, like a special secret she was not qualified to know.

It's not that Long Chen was stingy about it, he felt that unless he got some level of strength, it would be incredibly suspicious for everybody around him to get stronger at the same time.

Also, no secrets were absolute, so he wanted to hold the leakage as much as possible.

After which they would have a banquet almost every day, where people from all 3 families joined.

Long Chen ate tons of food and drank a lot, enjoying all sorts of delicacies from Southern Phoneix City.

At night time Long Chen would indulge in passion with his maids xuer and yan.

After a week Long Chen's cultivation had reached the peak of body condensation. He deliberately suppressed his cultivation to build the firmest foundation humanly possible.

His physical body alone could contend with a mid-level qi condensation cultivator.

Today he planned to break through the qi condensation layer.

Taking in the spiritual qi from the environment. Long Chen kept suppressing his breakthrough until.

'Bang' An explosive sound came from his body, his muscles started cracking and qi started coursing through his body, empowering it.

The feeling was incredibly soothing. He used the qi to nourish his body and utilized it to empower his body.

The very feeling of energy filling up one's body was orgasmic, to say the least.

Qi is the lowest form of energy and can't even be projected outside, it's the first step cultivators take.

It can be only used to empower and shield the body just like with weapons.

Long Chen saw that his blood has almost turned transparent, symbolizing that the first level of foundation is done. Now he would be tempering his viscera or skin.

1