Chapter 9: Don’t be so damn cute, or else, it’s not gonna end up with only a few kisses~
1k 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My shirtless body was now exposed in full glory. Lidia kept staring at it with wide eyes and a flushed face.

 

She didn’t move a muscle as she kept staring as if being hypnotized, and neither did I move or say anything.

 

After a short while of being surprised, I finally snapped back to reality.

 

“Liking what you see?” I said with a smirk.

 

“Y-Ye….,” she replied on instinct but then snapped out of her daze. “N-No! That’s not it! It’s not what you think!” 

 

She fluttered her hands and shook her head with great motion, trying her best to deny my claim. Her face was beat red.

 

I chuckled and said with a smirk, “You sure?” 

 

“Y-Yes, I-I’m sure….I-I...Um…,” Lidia stuttered, trying to find an excuse.

 

“You what?” 

 

“Oh, right! I need to go to work. W-Well, have a nice stay, Noel!” 

 

She quickly said that and tried to run away. But—

 

I caught her arm and yanked her into my room. Lidia landed on my body, as I shut the door behind her.

 

She yelped and stepped back until her back hit the door. I closed in, placed my fingers under her chin, lifted her face up, and looked her in the eyes.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” I said. “Didn’t you want to say something to me?”

 

Lidia’s face went red, so red in fact that it even went to her ears. Her eyes were watery as she stared at mine in surprise.

 

“I-I…Um…,” she stuttered.

 

“You what?”

 

She averted her gaze. “M-My d-dad told me to come here and ask you whether you like to eat breakfast in your room or at the lobby…”

 

I nodded and didn’t say anything. I continued looking at her flushed face, admiring her beauty.

 

‘She’s so cute when she blush like this..,’ I thought. ‘She wouldn’t mind if I kiss her again right…?’

 

A smile crept on my face as I thought that. 

 

‘No. Let’s not rush things.’

 

I just continued looking at Lidia’s face in silence. After a while, it started getting awkward for her as her breathing became rough, her breast went up and down.

 

“H-Hey… T-That all I wanted to say… W-Why are you staring at me?” She said in a stuttering voice.

 

I smirked and said. “What? It’s your fault for looking like that.”

 

“W-What are you….”

 

I drew my face closer and whispered into her ear. “If you don’t want me to stare at you, then stop looking so cute already~” 

 

Lidia shivered. Her ear was getting redder and redder. 

 

My smile deepened upon seeing this.

 

“H-Hey… C-Can you let me go..P-Please…,” she said meekly. “I-I still have work to do, so….”

 

I drew back and looked at her face in silence. A few seconds passed as neither of us said anything. The tension in the air kept increasing at a rapid pace…

 

“Hey, Lidia,” I said with a smile.

 

“Y-Yes…?” 

 

“We have to talk.”

 

“W-What is it..?”

 

“About what happened earlier,” I said. “Before we arrived at the SilverWolf.”

 

“W-What happened before we arrived….? I-I don’t understand…”

 

Hearing what she said, my smile deepened. It seemed like she tried to pretend nothing happened between us.

 

“You sure you don’t remember what happened?” I said.

 

“Y-Yeah.. I-I’m sure…”

 

Honestly, she’s not a very good liar.

 

“I do remember what happened, though,” I said.

 

“W-What…happened…?”

 

“Want me to show it to you?”

 

“W-Wha…?” she turned her face to me and asked in surprise.

 

I drew my face closer, aiming for another kiss.

 

“N-No…,” she turned her face away. “P-Please, stop. D-Don’t do that again..”

 

“Again?” I said with a smirk. “So you remember what happened now?”

 

She didn’t respond and looked like she was about to cry.

 

‘Let’s stop teasing her for now,’ I thought with a smile.

 

I stepped back and started chuckling. 

 

“Don’t worry. I was just teasing you,” I said and continued laughing. 

 

Lidia turned to look at me and started pouting a little. 

 

“T-That’s not funny, you know!?” She yelled with a red face.

 

That made me laugh even more. After laughing for a while, I wiped my tears in the corner of my eyes.

 

“Lidia,” I said. “We need to talk.”

 

“T-Talk about what? D-Didn’t you hear? I-I still got work to do…”

 

“Just cut that out already,” I said. “Look. I don’t want things to be awkward between us. That’s why let’s clear things up right now.”

 

Lidia didn’t respond for a few seconds, but then she just nodded.

 

“Here, come sit.” I gestured to her to sit in a chair.

 

She did as I told her, and I sat down on the bed, facing her. 

 

“So, about what happened earlier,” I said. 

 

“W-Why..?” Lidia asked in a small voice.

 

“What?”

 

“Why did you do it?” Her voice got louder. “We just met, so why did you suddenly do that to me!?”

 

Lidia looked mad as she yelled at me. Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes.

 

Being yelled at, I didn’t flinch or get defensive. 

 

“Lidia. I didn’t regret what I did,” I said. “I know we just met, but I wasn’t kidding when I said I was in awe the moment I saw you.”

 

“Was that enough reason to kiss someone you just met!?” she broke into tears. “A-And more than that, that was my f-first kiss!”

 

My eyes widened upon hearing this. 

 

Seriously? I thought she’d be experienced in this sort of thing judging by the way she looked…

 

I sighed and shook my head. ‘Guess you can’t judge a book by its cover, huh?’

 

I looked at Lidia and said. “I’m not gonna say I’m sorry, Lidia. Like I said, I didn’t regret what I did. I liked you the moment I saw you. You could say it was love at first sight. If you want me to take responsibility, then I certainly will.”

 

I really meant what I said. I mean, the system was the one who forced me to kiss her, but I wasn’t lying when I said I liked her the moment I saw her.

 

I felt like getting to know her more and taking things slow, but the system just ruined that…

 

Lidia didn't respond and continued sobbing. I didn’t say anything and just waited patiently, letting her take her time.

 

After a while, she finally wiped her tears and turned to look at me, asking, “You really meant what you said?”  

 

I nodded with a smile, saying, “Yes.”

 

A tiny blush appeared on Lidia’s face again. 

 

“Alright then,” she said, averting her gaze. “C-Can you k-kiss me again, then….?”

 

My eyes widened upon hearing what she’d just said. 

 

‘What the..? That was so fast…,’ I thought.

 

‘I mean we just met. Shouldn’t it take a little more time for something like this to settle? At least after Lidia and I get to know each other more? Why is the development so goddamn fast?’ 

 

I pondered for a while until I realized something.

 

‘Is this the power of the Passive Skill: Natural Seducer?’ I thought. ‘It did say that it’s gonna make seducing girls easier for me, and coupled with my godly handsome look, I think that makes sense.’

 

Reaching that conclusion, I couldn’t help but smile. 

 

Damn, how did I come to possess such a godly skill? Was this a system bonus or something?

 

Thinking so, my smile deepened as I snapped my attention back to Lidia. 

 

She was averting her gaze, but kept stealing a few glances at me from time to time. Her face was redder and redder by the seconds.

 

‘Geez. How could anyone refuse her when she looks like that?’ I thought.

 

I then got up from my bed and walked up to Lidia. I bent down to meet her face and said in a whispery tone, “Don’t be so damn cute, or else, it’s not gonna end up with only a few kisses.”

 

Surprised by what I said, she turned her face to me and tried to say something, but to no avail, my lips already overlapped with hers by that time.

 

Her eyes went wide in surprise at my sneak attack. By natural response, she tried to resist at first, so I tucked her hair behind her ears and put my hand behind the back of her head. 

 

My other hand slowly crept toward her hand and grabbed it gently until our hands interlocked.

 

I kept kissing Lidia passionately. After a while, her resistance died down, and she started responding to my kiss.

 

She was clumsy at first but after a few seconds she started to adjust to the rhythm. Our lips kept massaging each other in sync, but I didn't use my tongue, not yet.

 

The scent of her perfume hit my nostril again, this time stronger than before. She smelled so good, it made my head fuzzy as I started getting lost in the wondrous scent of her perfume and the pleasure of kissing her.

 

‘Damn, I can’t help it,’ I thought, sensing something awakening in the lower half of my body. ‘If this goes on, I’ll….’

 

I withdrew my hand from the back of Lidia’s head and placed it on her cheek, caressing it gently. 

 

Lidia also responded the same way, she put her hand on my cheek and then went to the back of my head, demanding for more.

 

As we continued kissing passionately, time seemed to stop. The only sound in the room was the sound of our lips touching each other.

 

This went on for a while longer until I suddenly heard a familiar sound—

 

*Ding!*

 

I broke the kiss with the last peck on her lips, making a chuu sound. Then we both started gasping for breath.

 

I looked at Lidia's face. Her whole face was so red, and her eyes were watery as she looked at me, begging for more.

 

“Erotic” was the best word to described her expression right now.

 

I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants, raging for battle. Though, it seemed like I wouldn’t be getting blue balls today as I looked at the system screen in front of me.

 

[MISSION!]

 

[Take Lidia’s virginity!]

 

[Reward: Advance Fire Elemental Magic Book for Dummy.]

 

[Punishment: become impotent for two whole years.]

 

[Time limit: 1 hour]

 

[Accept the mission?]

 

[Yes] [No]

11