Characters with bio and their stats and skills(will be uppdated)
320 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade Iwatawa: Son of Lucian, the primordial god of curses. Created by magic. Is a incubus and is the first demon. Been living in an isolated dimension and thus no knowledge of them is known by others.

 

[Name: Wade Iwatawa] [Race: Royal Incubus/demon prince] [Age: 15]

Appearance: Like a 15year old Guy Crimson with black hair, demonwings behind his back unless his skill to hide his demonic appearance is activated.

Powers: Summon Servant(once per year), Slave mark curse, Erotic Aura, manipulate mana, nullify magic, drain life, Belsebub(Tensura) but can only be used once per day.

Descriptions: (Slave mark curse): Forces the marked to obey every command but they will keep their personality. Cannot be removed or tampered with. Only the maker of the mark will see the mark.

(Erotic Aura): Increases arousal depending on how much magic is used.

(Manipulate mana): Able to use magic without chantingand magic circles as long as having knowledge of the spell user want to use.

(Nullify magic): Immune to magic.

Drain Life: Drain the lifeforce of the enemy with a touch.

(Summon Servant): Summon a character from any world, The Servant will gain basic knowledge about the user and the summoning. The character chosen will be from before cannon.

Belsebub: Able to consume anything and will gain knowledge of the material consumed, if consume a lifeform a skill will be gained.

 

1