Ch 9: Houses and Growing up
4.5k 13 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

I was 10 months old now. I had little tufts of white hair around my head. My eyes still hurt so I kept them closed almost all the time.

We were now out of the Castle. Snape or should I call him Father now? Would be joining Hogwarts next year as the potions master.

The timeline seemed to be changed because I had seen a home computer poster when we were moving from the Castle to the tree house as I called it.

I had been born in 2001 and around the same time as Harriet Potter. The Girl who Lived.

Our house was shabby from the outside. It looked like an old tree house made from the most dingy wood possible but inside it was spacious and beautiful but a little too dark. I could still see clearly in the dark but goddam light a candle or something. 

There were some animals around the house that seemed to visit me. I had crawled out of the house and Dad had found me riding a Deer with a little bunny on my head laughing madly as other animals ran around us.

I had said my first words that day." Dada" and after seeing the bunny hopping off my head "lunny!".

Dad had been invited to the Malfoys' house with me. I had been a bit apprehensive about meeting Lucius Malfoy.

He had brought up how I wasn't related to my father by blood and how the other Ascended houses might have a problem with me inheriting Father's property in the future but it was more of an advice than a statement.

Abraxus Malfoy seemed like your friendly old grandpa except for his clothes that were fully black and silver that just screamed expensive.

"Here comes the airplane!!!" He had said while feeding Draco and that made any doubts on my mind disappear about the old man.

Draco had been avoiding me at first but then a bushy tail popped out of my head and then a white bunny jumped out of my white hair and landed in front of me. That had been enough to amaze the little Malfoy and we had spent the entire day playing around with the bunny. 

*6 Years Later*

*Crack*

I cracked my knuckles and moved towards the most dreaded book in existence. Potion Making For Dummies. The book had 500 fucking plants with different names and species and more than 2 uses for each plant. Dad had asked me to get started on it early.

Dad had gotten the job at Hogwarts and apparated to the house once every day to check on me. Sometimes it took him a couple of days but that was rare. I had been taught cooking by Dad. More like I taught him how to not set the kitchen on fire and now I was self-sufficient.

I would be going to a new Muffle school from tomorrow. Let's hope that goes well.

Dad had agreed to it after I had pestered him about the uses that I could get from studying muggles and how I could get a headstart on others that would study the subject at Hogwarts.

"But you can learn potion-making 2 and 3 during that time." Dad had said while brewing his tea.

" I could learn to do some socializing during that time. " I said while brewing a cup of coffee for myself. Old habits die hard I guess. 

"Fine," Dad said with a hint of distaste. With how his childhood was I couldn't blame him. I was still not allowed to read old wizard history and my dad was no stranger to tough love.

I did steal one of the books from the Malfoy library with Draco and I put it back after 5 minutes. Apparently, some wizards had fun while being burnt alive so one 20 year old wizard had tried it in the 1400s. He was so excited that he forgot to put the fire charm on himself. He had been laughing madly when the humans took his wand from him but when he really started to feel the heat from the flames he could do nothing but shout to the heavens. A 20 year old wizard. Turned to ashes.

After that particular incident, me and Draco both decided to be slightly bit more wary of muggles. I knew a lot about them being one myself in my previous life but still, you can't always rely on unverified information.

"Dad pass me the vial, please. Also, you'll need to buy a bit more for this year's stock." I said while reaching my hand out.

"Damm it. Those damm blood banks again." Dad said as he passed me the vial.

I had been born a vampyr. Which meant that I was a vampire from birth. There hadn't been a case of a vampyr being born since the Egyptians started building the pyramids so there was next to no information about them. Thankfully I wasn't a feral and could mostly control the urge to drink blood.

Dad found out after I bit one of Hagrid's Hippogriffs on the ass. Hagrid didn't mind though. The guy was really sweet even offered me one of his homemade loaves of bread. Although I did almost lose one of my new canines on that thing. My teeth could go through flesh like butter but at the same time, they were really brittle. If someone hit them with a blunt object then they would break, so no human hunting for me.

Human blood wasn't really allowed in the magical community for fear of Necromancy so dad had to buy it from a human blood bank.

There was no transformation or anything associated with me so there was no danger. The worst that could happen was that I would need a drop of human blood on a full moon. Maybe I could try becoming an Animagus or something that would be pretty dope.

I dropped a single drop of blood in my coffee and drank it in Giorno style.

"Great way to start a day," I said as I put on my eye covers. I still couldn't keep them open for long. I had the same eyes as Gojo Fucking Satorou even my appearance matched him. White hair that seemed to turn a bit purple near the end and extremely beautiful and cool blue eyes.

I hadn't been able to perform any cursed techniques but I was still trying. I just needed to get a bit better. I couldn't try those at home. What if I blew up the roof of the house.

With all these conditions only Dad, The professors at Hogwarts, and the Malfoy household knew about me. I was kept pretty secret from others by Dad. 

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Read upto 8 chapters ahead for both my books on my Patreon. The link will be down below.

127