Ch 25: Let’s Sleep
2.7k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

The ceiling wasn't there. There was no fucking ceiling in the common room! I didn't know if that was because of a particularly bad budget but from the wizarding community but goddam did I love the moon shining through the open sky.

The sky was almost serene and I could smell the open air without actually being outside.

"Hey, I'm not hallucinating right?" I asked with happiness.

"Well, the charm in the Great Hall certainly can't replicate the sky that clearly. It's easy to tell because the Leo constellation isn't missing its tail. Look." Hermione said in awe.

"Well, that's certainly magical. " Harriet said with excitement.

" Well let's see the other rooms then. " Draco said trying to move out of the room quickly.

" Wait don't you want to know where we are? " Ron asked seemingly offended by Draco trying to get out of the room.

" We're in the sky. End of the story let's go." Draco tried to get out of the room when I suddenly remembered.

" Oh, how could I've forgotten. We really will need to see where we exactly are dear Draco. " I said with the most innocent face I could pull off.

" And why in the name of Lancelot do we need to do that?" Draco asked.

" Oh you see on the third day of the crumbling month I get really bad tummy aches so I'll need to know our exact Geo location otherwise I could sleep in the Western direction which will also add some headache on top of that. " I made bullshit up on the spot.

" Is anything he's saying true? " Draco looked at Hermione and asked.

" Well I've certainly heard about some particular directions being ominous for some wizards but I don't really believe in For-" I stepped in front of Hermione at that exact moment.

" See Draco. We really do need this. You don't want poor old me to suffer through that gut-wrenching pain, do you? " I said and personally with the amount of emotion I could convey through my mask was award-worthy.

" Fine but what're we gonna do?" Draco asked.

" In the name of the Great Wizard Merlin 'Monke see Monke do' we're gonna pull off the most popular Muggle trick in existence. The one that wizards all across the world have been trying but failing in doing for centuries. So much so that we've resorted to making a cheap imitation of that pure art." I said with Dramatic flourish.

" What is that? " Ron asked curiously and Harriet seemed interested as well. Draco just rolled his eyes and Hermione seemed to be trying to find what I could've been possibly talking about.

" We're gonna pull off a human pyramid," I said and Hermione immediately slapped herself on the forehead.

" How can those two topics even be remotely related. " Hermione stated the obvious.

" Oh, so the Pyramids of Egypt weren't inspired by a cheerleading routine of Egyptian women? I guess we go back to the alien conspiracy then." I said and then stood in the middle of the room. 

"Well, what're you all waiting for?" I asked and Hermione looked as if she just heard the funniest joke in History.

"You think you can hold up all of us?" She asked with bewilderment.

I simply walked to the round table and held it up with a single hand.

"I AM the strongest so yeah I guess I could take that challenge on," I said with a chuckle.

"Wait... How?" Hermione saw her world crumbling around her.

"I'm a Vampyr Hermione. A progenitor of an eternal bloodline so I think that wasn't a particularly amazing accomplishment. Now climb up my shoulders, Draco will be our eyes in this mission. "I said and then we started forming the pyramid. All that was left was for Draco to climb up.

" I hate you, shithead. " Draco said with clear irritation.

" Aww, Draco said his first bad words. I'm gonna treat you to ice cream later. Now climb. " I said and Draco slowly started to climb till he reached the top.

" Bloody Hell. What the fuck did we sign up for. " Draco shouted out loud from the top.

" Oh, we're on a roll today with those words Draco. Now, what did you see? " I half-shouted from the ground.

" I'll much prefer to tell that when my feet touch solid ground. " Draco said and climbed down.

" So where are we exactly? " I asked but Draco decided to empty his stomach out into the bathroom first.

" We're on top of Hogwarts. " Draco finally said while wiping his face with his sleeves.

" While I do appreciate the kinky wording Draco could you be more exact?" I asked.

" Directly above the main castle. I could actually see the Astronomy tower so we must be pretty high above even that. " Draco replied.

"You had me do that on purpose, didn't you? You know I don't like heights. " Draco said accusingly. It was a well-known fact that despite the extravagance the Malfoys hated flying. At least on anything other than a broomstick. Hence they were one of the best Apparatus users on the continent.

" Oh my! I would never have such impure thoughts dear. Now it's past all of our bedtime so let's go nighty night. We can allocate rooms later so just grab a random one. I'll take one for now while Draco and Ron will share one. Harriet and Hermione if you don't mind please do share a room too. We haven't explored everything and tomorrow's a school day. " I said which seemingly broke glass over Hermione's head as she grabbed Harriet and ran off to a random room.

*After 5 minutes of resolving arguments between Draco and Ron*

"Finally sleep." I thought while making my way towards a room when I suddenly heard a shout. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked groggily.

"Our, our stuff's not in our rooms!" Surprisingly it was Draco who shouted.

"Uh because it's outside and by the way, the door had disappeared and we gotta wake up at 6 tomorrow," I said and everyone looked at me shocked.

"Wait so what're you gonna sleep in?" Hermione asked.

"Kyaa!" Her question was answered in the next moment as I took off my Dark Blue shirt. I had already thrown my robes and other clothes at my bed so now I was barechested with only my pants and my blindfold.

"Wearing clothes in this weather? With that beautiful moon shining outside? I sleep naked miss so sweet dreams to y'all. " I said and went to sleep. Having forgotten about the greasy-haired kid's mystery. While in the Dungeons Snape had just broken two vials of potions. 

________________________________

Chapter 34 is already out on Patreon. There's a link down below

Patreon.com/Ashara

85