Ch 34: Additions
1.4k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ano's POV*

With nothing else to do, I just roamed the schoolyard. Waiting for at least something to occur and before I knew it the Sun was going down behind the Forbidden Forest.

"Well let's just go back," I said with a sigh and moved back towards the castle. Joining up with Harriet and the others on the way.

"So what exactly happened in the staff room?" Ron asked finally looking sober enough to not just drop down and turn into a pile of ash.

"You'll see," I said with a chuckle as I dodged a whack on the back of my head by Draco.

"Blindfolded Idiot. Why can't you just tell us?" Draco asked with frustration.

"Well, it's just more fun this way." I turned around and replied to Draco with a smile as he looked around for something to throw at me. Fortunately, we were nearing the castle gates so unless he decided to throw a bit of grass at me he would just have to tolerate it.

"I hate you." He said angrily.

"Oh my! Did you forget about how I was the one that smuggled rabbits into your Manor? The white one that you named Milky should still be around. I risked my life for you and this is how you repay me? Tsk, tsk what has this world come to." I said dramatically and watched as Draco's face went crimson from embarrassment.

"I'm going to kill you!" Draco said angrily and I could tell that he was getting angrier by the moment.

"And then feed me to your cute little bunnies right?" I said and ran off towards the castle with Draco following behind me with a murderous gaze in his eyes.

*15 Minutes later*

"Let....me.....punch you.....idiot," Draco said between huge gasps of air as I gently patted his back.

"Remember Draco, A man without endurance isn't a man at all. You'll thank me later for this." I said and then went towards the Great Hall for dinner as Draco sat down near a wall to support himself.

Who asked you to run with a Robe in the first place? Mine was retractable. Not invisible just yet but it'll get there slowly but surely.

As I sat down on our house table in the great hall it really seemed as if the room had increased in size. Our house table which seemed oddly placed yesterday was now in the middle with the Hufflepuff table to the right and the Gryffindor table to the left as if it had belonged there. It seemed too perfect and kinda freaked me out but oh well such was the wizarding world.

One by one students started entering the Great Hall as I sat with my hands on my palm waiting for the food. A growing boy needs to eat and this body was too weak.

Sure I could easily kill a dozen adult me from my previous life in hand-to-hand combat but that didn't mean much here where there was a bullshit spell to get out of every situation. Hell, they treated Dragon Pox with Spells as even Alchemy of an Earth Grade Alchemist would fail to completely cure it. And that already could cost a fortune.

"Hey, how's the wife and kids Draco?" I asked with a smile.

"To hell with you," Draco said furiously and sat as far away from me as possible. His face still red from exhaustion.

"Well we didn't study anything today so this was a huge waste," Hermione said as she sat down on my right.

"Ahh facing such regret in our youth! How are we going to cover up for this mistake in our next Seven years at this school? We'll be left with meager jobs living from cheque to cheque in a cupboard-sized apartment in the middle of nowhere while working till our hair turns white. Wait mine already is! It must be fate." I said with exaggeration and Hermione looked ready to punch me but somehow controlled herself.

" Oh shut up, will you. I don't even know half of what others will know as Common knowledge." Hermione said sadly as Harriet sat on my left and Ron sat on the opposite end.

" Well, that's true," I said casually and Hermione's head dropped.

"But that makes things more interesting doesn't it. What sounds better 'A wizard from a wizarding family is doing a wizarding job at a local wizarding shop' or 'A muggle Girl turned Witch is crushing her competition, leaving nothing but crying wizards asking for a raise in her path'. Huh, the former one could be a cool tongue twister." I said with the fork in my hand moving and pointing in the air.

Hermione looked at me again and I could see that she felt better which was good enough for now.

" Let's eat now. This supporting role makes my teeth hurt." I said and saw that the students were still entering the hall and saw the greasy-haired kid from yesterday going towards the Slytherin table.

'Hmm, so it's him huh? Doesn't look like much.' I thought as I looked at him from the corner of my eye. Weak and scrawny with a stupid smirk on his face that just wanted to brag about how crazy rich his parents were.

He looked at our table for a second and then glared at me with hatred. I simply shifted my head and stared directly at him through the blindfold, which was enough for him to get startled and walk directly into the table.

"What do you think the first class for tomorrow will be?" Hermione asked as I waited impatiently for the professors to arrive. The Sorting Hat wasn't here so the sorting ceremony should already be completed in private.

" Why do you care about the classes so much? We have a lot of time till they actually teach anything important anyway." Ron said with a shrug and I could see Percy listening closely before a girl (presumably a Prefect by her badge) came towards him and started talking to him about one of her assignments.

As I looked behind me I could see George and Fred Weasley coming back from the Ravenclaw table and giving a thumbs up to a confused Ron.

"You should really worry about the exams Weasley. Who knows what the hell they decide as the criteria for passing this time." Draco said in a lazy drawl. His demeanor returning back to him.

Before Ron could argue the door opened behind the Professor's table opened up and one by one everyone took their seat.

As soon as Dumbledore sat down the Great Halls's doors opened again and around 6 or 7 children came in with Filch and his cat ushering them inside.

I could see Simon in the front looking around and giving a yawn while Alucard took each step gracefully as his eyes were focused on each aspect of the room and finally Lan Zhan was at the very back with his sword strapped to his back at an angle.

The new students one by one started sitting down at different house tables.

"No don't come here."

"I dare you!"

"This is the last warning I'm giving you!" I said and felt a huge headache coming as Lan Zhan, Alucard and Simon sat down at our table.

"These are some of the new students who were late due to a Milk spell going wrong. Please treat them with kindness and let's eat!" Dumbledore said those words as fast as he could and by the time I looked back at the staff table the old fogey was tuckered into his seat and started eating but I could see the smallest tug on his lips between his thick beard.

'I hope you get backpain old man.'

Chapter 52 is already out on Patreon.

Consider supporting there if possible. Thanks.

Patreon.com/Ashara (There's also a link down below)

____________

Author's Note: Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night.

42