Pathetic
1.7k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re so fucking pathetic.”

Fuck, I need to try harder. But my thoughts aren’t exactly coherent when she’s giving me a tonsil exam with her cock. 

“Aww poor thing, so helpless you can barely even muster more than a muffled groan down there on your knees. Remind me why I come and visit you again.”

Every time she speaks, I freeze, hanging on her every word. My body glowing with lightning, every touch, every word, every insult is like a wave of electricity, crashing into me. I use my tongue to stroke the underside of her throbbing, leaking shaft. Finally able to muster up the courage to wrap my arms around her waist, I pull her in closer, trying my best to prove my worth. 

“That certainly lit a fire under you. I expect only your best efforts whore. When you hold back like that, it’s no wonder it takes me so long to cum. Useless fucking slut.”

Why, why do I keep doing this? She’s ruthless but I can’t stop. I crave this treatment, I want to please her. I want to hear the praise. But I have to earn it. I try opening my eyes only for the tears to be obstructing my view of her, my eyeliner was almost certainly running due to the light stinging. But I needed to see her, her look of disdain and annoyance at my best efforts falling short. 

“Oh, want a better view huh? Then you need to finish your fucking job.” 

I felt her hands grab hold of my hair, she pulled my head back, only the tip of her twitching cock in my mouth. 

“Now be a good slut for once and make me cum.”

My mind lost all concept as she slammed into the back of my throat, pulling me by my hair on and off her slick scepter. My body ascended to new planes of existence as she railed my mouth, using me with such little regard for my comfort. I simply wanted to please her. I could barely hear her heavy breathing through the sounds of my own gagging. 

“Fucking…” 

That was all she said, right before I felt her erupt inside my mouth. She held my head against her, forcing her load to shoot down my throat. Laughing as I struggled to swallow with my mouth full. Once she had thoroughly emptied herself inside me, she let go of my hair and I fell to the floor, gasping, quivering, relishing in the act of sheer degradation. 

“I hope you’re proud, you finally got me to cum. I expect you to do better next time.” She threw a towel over me and began putting her pants back on. “Clean yourself up, pathetic slut.”

40