Chapter 26: I Still Chose You
117 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“If you notice a scent when exchanging mana with someone, it is said that you have found your soulmate.” Darcel lifted his head to see Lucius staring at him with a confused expression but even then, he thought that he looked adorable. “There’s nothing to be surprised about. I’m just reading what it says here.”

Unconvinced, Lucius stopped writing but Darcel didn’t mind him, continuing to read the book out loud, “As long as one person notices the scent, their fate is sealed together.” He had stopped reading after that but he could feel Lucius’s growing interest in the topic, lifting his head once more, “If you want, you can have a read before I return them back.”

Lucius paused, hesitating slightly before saying, “I want to try it with you.” Surprised at his sudden sentence, Darcel asked instead, “Why do you want to?”

It was early in the day, they were both in the student council room to sort out some paperwork. Although they were missing classes, they had gotten permission to skip out for the day but they still needed to catch up on the missed classwork. But having said that, their rankings in school was not simply just a number. Lucius was sitting at his desk, doing his portion of the work accompanied by a cup of coffee while Darcel was sitting on the couch, reading through a few magic books he had borrowed from the library.

Putting down his pen, Lucius moved away from his desk, sitting down next to him, “Must I have a reason for wanting to do something with you?” Darcel raised his eyebrows in suspicion, but said nothing. He could already hear his heartbeat rapidly increasing, why was it so easy for Lucius to say such lines? Trying to distract himself, Darcel turned back to the book in his hand, actively trying to ignore Lucius who was trying to grab his attention. Reading the next few lines, he was glad he had stopped where he did.

[In the rare chance that a spell is casted upon their fated one, a scent may be emitted which can only be perceived by the caster and will not be perceived by the fated one.]

This was enough for him.

Finally closing the book, Darcel turned his attention to Lucius, who was patiently waiting for him. Lucius’s face instantly brightened, taking advantage of this to move in closer, so close Darcel could feel the heat radiating off of him.

Feeling a little flustered, Darcel tried to move away from him but was quickly stopped from doing so. Lucius quickly snaked his arm around his waist, pulling them in even closer and directing Darcel so they would face each other. Darcel still tried to escape but it only caused them to topple over on the couch, with Darcel lying on the bottom and Lucius on top.

Neither of them said anything. They just looked at each other’s eyes, seemingly having so much to say but have said nothing at all. Darcel had so many unresolved questions he wanted to ask, but at this moment, all he could think about was the person in front of him.

‘Ah, how could I ever say I never loved him?’

Lucius took advantage of this silence to gently kiss him on the lips before quickly moving away to avoid his rejection. It was so light but it was enough for him to want more. Seeing Lucius back away, Darcel could see in his eyes how much more he wanted as well, flickering from his eyes to his lips, then back up again. Giving him a knowing smile, Darcel lifted his body upwards to seal his lips once more. This time, with more passion than before. 

!!! WARNING NSFW !!!

It lasted longer and was no longer the kind kiss Lucius had given to him. Darcel sat up to make it comfortable for both of them, wrapping his hands around his waist and the back of his head. His lips were soft to kiss and play with, he could feel the burning heat between them. Darcel could feel Lucius wrapping his arm around his neck before running his hand through his black hair, pulling Darcel in even closer.

There were barely any gaps between them as if their bodies couldn’t bear being apart from each other, even if it was just a centimetre. Darcel pulled down his chin, suggesting he should open his mouth. His hands were still holding Lucius in a tight grip, he couldn’t let go of this single chance he had to touch Lucius, that even after everything, Darcel knew this would only be a fling to Lucius.

Lucius suddenly broke away but they were still so close that their breaths mingled together. The air felt heavier than usual, every touch Lucius left on him, whether that be on his arms, neck, chest, every single one of his touch set ablaze to his lust. The desires in their eyes had not calmed down.

Feeling disappointed by his rejection, Darcel tried to move away to calm himself down when he was suddenly pinned down once more. His arms were locked above his head, stopping all of his movements as Lucius settled on his waist, teasingly rubbing against him, purposely alternating between short and long strokes. Darcel groaned from the sudden grinding, letting Lucius do as he pleased. He could feel both their groins becoming damper as precum started to drip out.

Darcel flashed him a look but Lucius only gave him a cheeky smile in return. Leaning down once more, Lucius captured his lips once more but this time, granted Darcel access to his mouth. Lucius became restless and started to respond to Darcel more fiercely, licking and swallowing his saliva that overflowed his mouth from his relentless attacks.

Darcel could feel his heartbeat through their clothes, beating away so quickly. This heat that burned his skin, awakened his long-abandoned desire of connecting with Lucius. Discarding his last shred of reason, Darcel threw himself into this self-loathing lust. Lucius kept rubbing against him, causing his breath to become haggard from both his kissing and teasing assault. Darcel wanted to return the favour but even if he could break free from Lucius’s grip, he chose not to in fear of hurting him.

Lucius broke away once more, giving him some time to breathe before he began to drop kisses along his eyes and ears. Moving down along his neck, sucking and leaving behind reddish marks while loosening both his tie and shirt. Lucius tied Darcel’s wrist together, giving himself more freedom to unbutton the rest of the shirt, exposing Darcel’s well-toned body. Lightly tracing his body, Darcel flinched, unsatisfied with his teasing. “Lucius…” His voice was laced with discontent, warning him.

Lucius’s grin becoming wider, he dropped butterfly kisses along his body before going down even further. Unbuckling his pants at a painfully slow pace, Lucius finally pulled down his pants but not his underwear. Licking his cock while wetting it through a barrier was a torture for Darcel, who wanted to release and teach Lucius a lesson. Dropping more kisses and kitten licks, Lucius eventually released it from its confines, inhaling Darcel’s strong, musky scent.

Teasing the tip and licking the precum, Lucius ran his tongue along Darcel’s shaft from bottom to top before thoroughly coating it in his salvia. Slick sounds echoed throughout the room, feeding back into both Darcel and Lucius’s ears, arousing them even more. Darcel could see Lucius was dripping with precum as well but he was purely focused on pleasuring Darcel, giving Darcel a fluttering feeling in his heart.

Opening his mouth, Lucius tried to take in Darcel, trying to breath in through his nose and relax his throat and to not scrape him with his teeth. Lucius winced at the pain of his mouth tearing, but regardless, he kept pushing Darcel’s length further in. He could feel his gag reflex acting up, fighting the urge as the back of his throat was touched by the tip. Lucius could feel his saliva slowly drip from the edge of his mouth, his jaw was becoming sore from over-expanding but looking up and seeing Darcel’s face twisted in the pleasure he was giving gave him the strength to continue.

Even though Darcel’s eyes were shrouded in lust, he could see Lucius was suffering and all he wanted to do was wipe away the tears that clung to Lucius’s eyelashes, to comfort him, “Lucius, you don’t have to do this if it hurts. We can always do something else.”

Lucius shook his head, determined to make Darcel cum. Feeling Darcel’s cock rest on his tongue, Lucius began to move his head up and down at his own pace, trying to condition his mouth to fully accept Darcel. As he continued his movement, Lucius started to moan from pain, rubbing against the couch to try and provide some relief to himself. The vibrations of his moan elicited a groan from Darcel, who was in turn affected by Lucius’s own chase for release.

Darcel tried not to thrust into his mouth but seeing as Lucius was no longer in pain, he couldn’t hold himself back any longer. Lucius’s moans started to break up from Darcel’s relentless thrusting, slowly turning into sobs that fed back to Darcel’s arousal. Feeling that he was close to the edge, Darcel tried Lucius away to avoid hurting him by releasing in his mouth, but feeling the extreme pleasure Lucius was giving him made it difficult for him to execute this.

He wanted to push Lucius down so his lips would touch the hilt of his cock while he released deep into his throat so Lucius would have no choice but to swallow everything without leaking a single drop. But he couldn’t. Darcel would never want to do anything that could hurt Lucius, even if he was okay with it. This thought alone was enough to simmer down his lust and push away Lucius once more before successfully doing so. A sense of relief temporarily washed over him before he couldn’t hold it in any longer, releasing and landing it on Lucius’s face.

Surprised, Lucius froze up and blinked in confusion before laughing in amusement. Darcel broke free from his restraints to clean up his mess off of Lucius but immediately paused his actions watching Lucius with a predatory glint in his eyes. Lucius wiped it down using his hand before licking it off like a kitten. Aroused from this erotic sight, Darcel hurriedly removed both Lucius’s shirt and pants, slipping his hand behind him.

Casting [Lubricate] on his hands, Darcel rimmed his entrance before pushing a finger in. Trying to loosen him, Darcel prodded around while gently thrusting into Lucius. Lucius squirmed under his touch, it was their first time going this far. Feeling seeing him relax, Darcel inserted another digit, stretching him even more. Lucius bit on his bottom lip to stop his moans from spilling out, turning them blood red and making them slightly swollen. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable, Darcel used his other hand to kiss him once more while slowly increasing his movements and refrained from adding another.

Feeling unsatisfied with his gentle movements, Lucius tried to sink his body down further so Darcel could reach deeper. But seeing this, Darcel held his waist to stop him from doing so, causing a whine to escape from Lucius. “Be good,” Darcel brought their lips together once more, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

Unable to do anything, Lucius focuses on the hot kisses Darcel was giving him, soft moans melting into the kiss while he tried to rub against Darcel’s sturdy body. Pushing in another finer, Lucius let out a yelp of surprise before relaxing his body to accommodate for the third finger. Darcel started to increase the intensity of his pumping, Lucius quickly succumbing to pleasure and leaning against Darcel for support. Hugging his head, Lucius leaned into Darcel’s ear and whimpered, “Put it in. I need more.”

Obliging him, Darcel pumped himself while coating it with the lubricant before laying Lucius down on the couch. He placed kisses all over his face, “It’s going to hurt. Wrap your arms around if it hurts too much. It’s okay if you scratch me.” Both of them were only partially naked. Darcel only had his pants hanging loosely off his hips while Lucius had his shirt unbuttoned, his pants thrown onto the floor with no regard.

Darcel gave him another deep kiss, trying to distract Lucius as he pushed the tip in. Lucius moaned out in pain, his arms tightening their hold around Darcel, his body tense from the invasion. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable, Darcel stayed still allowing Lucius to adjust before moving. “You… You can move…” Lucius whispered softly, to which Darcel responded by pushing himself further into Lucius’s hot cavern. He could feel his walls clenching around him, sucking him in as if it was inviting him to reach the deepest parts possible.

He kept pushing his length until all of it was buried into Lucius, a muffled moan barely escaping Lucius’s red lips. Finally feeling how full he was, Lucius started to grind his hips, inciting Darcel to thrust into him. Finally opening his eyes, he noticed Darcel was barely able to hold back, his jaw tightly was clenched and his eyebrows was heavily creased, just to remind himself not to push Lucius over the edge.

Feeling excited knowing he was responsible for this, Lucius grinded his hips more, easily alternating his rhythm to tease Darcel once more. Although Darcel was physically stronger than Lucius, he couldn’t do anything too extreme in fear of causing injuries to Lucius from both his uncontrolled lust and size. Unable to ignore Lucius’s ongoing tease, Darcel almost pulled out entirely before sharply pushing in all the way, repeating his relentless deep thrusts, brushing and aiming at Lucius’s prostate.

Lucius cried out in surprise before instantly melting in Darcel’s arms, trying to drown out his moans with his hand before kissing Darcel. It proved to be counteractive as even though his moans were no longer leaking out, Darcel could easily steal away his breath, leaving him slightly light headed and panting for air once he pulled away. Darcel could feel his orgasm approaching and noticed that Lucius was nearing as well. Darcel used his hand to pump Lucius, helping him come first. Lucius sprayed all over Darcel’s abdomen, letting out a moan into Darcel’s ear.

Darcel could feel his walls tightening as Lucius came and wanting to chase his own release, Darcel continued to thrust into Lucius’s sensitive hole before releasing inside of him. Lucius clenched again, feeling the hot liquid rush inside and filling him to the brim. None of them moved to catch their breaths as they came down from their high. Finally pulling out, Darcel saw the white liquid drip out from Lucius’s hole. Darcel lifted Lucius into his arms, making sure his head was resting on his shoulder which caused the liquid to flow down his inner thigh as Lucius laid weakly on Darcel.

Moving to scoop it out, Darcel made sure to scrape gently and to cast [Clean] as he went. He reassured Lucius who was still spaced, giving him gentle kisses on his forehead and cheek. “Thank you Lu.”

‘For indulging me, for allowing me to pretend we were something else.’

Darcel managed to collect and clean their uniform without disturbing Lucius, who let himself be attended to, sitting still as Darcel buttoned his shirt, tied his tie and put his hands on. 

!!! NSFW OVER !!!

Sitting up right once again, the two of them were sitting there in silence. Lucius took advantage of this to gently kiss him once more without any desires, “I won’t do anything else.” Lucius reassured him but that wasn’t exactly what was on his mind.

Staying silent, Lucius cautiously said, “Lend me your lap. I have been able to sleep well recently and… your scent puts me at ease. I feel like I can finally relax.” He paused mid sentence, thoroughly surprising Darcel with his reasoning.

Pursing his lip, Darcel noticed the way he phrased it, especially the part about his scent, his mind drifting back to the magic book. But seeing how Lucius was asking him, Darcel gave it some thought before agreeing with his request. Surprised but happy, Lucius gave him a bright smile before placing his head gently on his lap, closing his eyes.

Darcel could see the dark circles slowly coming out from repeated late nights, gently tracing it with his thumb. He knew the reason why he stayed up but at this point in time, it felt a little weird to offer a helping hand but after this, Darcel was reconsidering his decision.

Seeing his breath slowly even out and fall into a rhythm, Darcel decided to test out his earlier prediction, mumbling quietly, “Clear thy mind, [Serenity]. Cleanse thy thoughts, [Purify]. Rest thy body, [Sleep].” With each new layer of spell, a clean coffee scent slowly became more apparent and started to overwhelm his nose.

The scent of freshly roasted coffee, a bitter smell but with a slightly sweet undertone. It all reminded him of that nostalgic day in the cafe. Next to him, Aikawa was enjoying a cup of coffee while both of them were waiting for Fujisaki-san. While he was looking outside the cafe, Haru could only focus on the person sitting next to him, happily drinking his coffee.

He started to hate this fragrance, how it reminded him of his silent years of loving, how it told him every single time that he was simply an admirer. He hated how he still liked this scent even after everything. This person could save him but they could also end him. Everything was in their control and to Haru, he was starting to believe that nothing was worth anymore.

Feeling conflicted, he swallowed back his pain, testing out one more hypothesis and casting [Flame Shield] around them, not to protect them from danger but just to warm up the space around them. This time round, no scent was emitted, concluding his thoughts that only when a spell is directly casted upon their fated one, will a scent begin to break out.

Even though he denied having no longer cared about their relationship, the truth could never be so far. Years of silent love could not be erased from a person’s innate behaviour. In fact it only made Haru focus on him more. But now that a ripple of doubt has shaken his undying devotion, everything that he knew was now shattered, his love was now crumbling on his palms.

“I wonder how we have left until everything is gone.” Sighing in his heart, Haru shifted their position to be more comfortable, gently playing with his hair.

This world has given him so many opportunities to change things between them but deep down, he was a coward. Afraid of losing everything, afraid of breaking everything between the three of them. “But if everything goes as I predicted, I’ll be going home.”

‘Why is it always you? Everything that I’ve done, was it the right thing to do? Was my life set the moment I met you or was it when I kept choosing you?’

-... ..- - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .... --- --- ... . / -- . ..--..


For those who have managed to decode it, please refrain from posting the answer in the comments. However, you are free to discuss about it. Just be sure to avoid any spoilers.

Thank youuu~

1