The Kingdom and Price of a decision
408 11 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a wonderful day to take walk around the campus, and so far nothing major has happened. Although there has been a lot of gossip on lady violet about what happened on that day. What do you expect, nobles love to gossip so why wouldn't anyone be talking about it.

Anyways, while taking a leisure walk around, I took a glance at a certain direction, in which I saw four important men of this country fighting for the affection of a certain baron's daughter.

Yep it is as you guess its them well since were talking about them let me introduce them properly.

The blue haired fellow with green eyes is the prince of our kingdom, and the one that will hold the future of this land in his hands, it’s Raymond Gilus de Ortiz.

You already heard his name that day but i will say it again, he is James von Luka of the Marquis Luka family, his features are that he has brown hair and eyes and likes to wear  a monocle on his right eye, he is the future prime minister of this country.

Up next is the next captain of the knights Allen von Ulikaz he has long green hair tied in a ponytail he has a good physique as expected of a knights son.

The last one would be the son of a pope and to be future pope of the Goddess Artiza Religion he is Kallon Sinbreig with his blonde hair that shine under the sun.

Yep all four of them are handsome fellows with all of them together like that they could make a good portrait.

And the cause of four handsome men being together is Scarlet von Farren, just like her name suggest, the color of her hair is red and her eyes are shine the color of amber, with a look that is just like a small animal that must be protected, but my gut is telling me there is more to her than she is letting on hm... 

Oh well it is not like i have responsibilities to find out what that is and it sounds bothersome.

And like that with a quick glance on them, i return to my leisurely walk.

Oh you wanna who i am, do you really need to know about me, it’s not like i will be important or anything.

*sign* your being persistent, fine my name is Joshua von Tiburis and i am the second son of the count family, the family which is renowned for giving birth to famous wizards, but i’m just the second son.

 I’m the not heir of the family so i will have no share in inheritance, or something like that, oh it’s not like I’m being scorned by my family, they are very caring parents, and i think being the heir is to bothersome.

So i think it’s fine not getting anything, but when you have your father and older brother having a hunger strike, just to make me take the title of heir, well let me tell you, they didn’t succeed, so my older brother is still heir.

Anyway, as I continue taking my leisurely walk while looking around, i thought of this Kingdom of Ortiz, one of the powers in this continent, and the kingdoms system, in which both nobles and commoners are required to attend a education facility.

of course there will be a difference, in the education that will be received by nobles and commoners, in which the nobles are required to do high education for they are the future lords of the kingdom, and the commoners are provided to some basic education, in which they will learn to use the kingdoms currency and history.

And next to our kingdom, is our neighbors the Empire of Ragan which has a peace treaty with our kingdom, there has not been any conflict but, my gut is telling that the kingdom is gonna face some hardships.

*sign* why does this got to happen, and seriously all of this is happening just cause one woman.

*sob sob*

While lost in thought i heard the sound of quiet sobbing, out of curiosity i took a peek at who it was, not surprising it was the one everyone is talking about, which is Violet von Cleo the only daugther of the Dukedom of Cleo she has silver hair and shining amethyst eyes, that are crying alone in this place.

She is alone here, that must mean she was abandoned by her so-called friends, she was always cold and rarely shows any expression on her beautiful face, and now she is quietly sobbing alone here, she must be doing it here to keep her image up as a cold and calm lady,  it must have taken a toll on her with what just happened to her, and now she must not have anyone to console with so she is letting it all out here.

*sign* i was gonna pretend to not see anything and walk away.

*sob sob*

I was about to turn around and leave and go on my way, but i feel like leaving her alone would be bad, she might do something regrettable if left alone here, thought it will be bothersome.

*sob sob*

 my mind thinks it’s troublesome, but i already saw her and leaving her alone is making feel guilty and of not doing anything even though knowing i could, and even though i thought it was bothersome, and i might regret this decision, but i still started approaching her quietly as to not scare her.

"hey are you alright"

She looks up to me with her beautiful amethyst eyes, while tears are spilling from them, so I extended my hand, offering a handkerchief and quietly waiting for her to take it

Still looking at me, and switching her attention to my face to my hand, where the handkerchief is, as she looks to be wary of me, as i stay still and quietly waiting with my hand that is still offering it, and even though she is still wary of me, she slowly streches her hand to take my offered handkerchief, as her soft hand touches mine.

I had a feeling, that this moment will change something, and i might have to pay the price of this decision.

What have i have gotten myself into, *sign* this is truly bothersome indeed.


_______________________________________

Hey hey another one and mc has a name now and is totally tired hahaha

_______________________________________

10