Chapter 12 – Prelude to Something
79 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, I’m inside the room of Anastasia. I lost the argument between me and Anastasia that I will go to my brothers, in the end I slept in her house. We slept in the same room because the house only have one bedroom, the bed can fit  3 people, but of course we didn’t share the bed. Instead, she told me to sleep in floor but in the same room, she also casted a barrier around her bed for me to not crawl in her bed while she’s asleep. How cruel can she become? She could just let me sleep in the living room It’s all better there as there is a floor mat and a carpet that at least can block the coldness of the floor, while in this room was only a bare wooden cold floor. 

I’m a guess yet she’s not treating me properly, in addition she abducted me here! Well, that’s contradicting. I swear I’m gonna take my revenge in the future!

At first, I thought we were gonna do the so called ‘honeymoon.’ The romantic first night of newlyweds because we just got married  by mistake. The husband and wife can do it in their first night together, by getting to know each other deeply, romantically and intimately. Reaching what isn’t reachable at first, touching each other’s flesh like there’s no tomorrow, an exhausting but enjoyable moment. Making the night the most unforgettable and beautiful moments.

No, I’m not thinking about doing lewd things with her! She maybe 300 years old, but that’s just on her past life, the current her is a young unripe maiden.

“**Loud Snore**”

Anastasia sleeps well and soundly, her sleeping habit is a mess. She can roll all over the suppose to be 3 persons bed in one night. 

Uh, what a loud sleeper.

She must be really exhausted after all we have done. Also, naming me must have been taken a lot of her mana or energy. 

I don’t know what time is it now but, I think it’s already past midnight. I can’t sleep because I’m think of many things, it always happens even before reincarnating here. 

Honestly, In this form,  I don’t think I need to sleep at all, from the day that my awareness came.I think it’s almost 2 weeks already, I only slept for 3 separate nights. Monsters doesn’t really require too much sleep, we must remain vigilant at all times, because if you let your guard down outside, you’ll be attacked by another lurking monsters, especially the ones that active at night.

But now that I don’t have to think about things like that, I should take this chance to get some sleep.

After thinking too much about things, I closed my eyes and then after few minutes of trying, I fell asleep. Tomorrow, I have a lot of things to explain to my brothers. 

---***----

The morning has come, sun rays hitting me that found their way in from the window. Birds happily singing, some monsters noises can be heard. It’s just like a normal forest noises, but I’m in a different world. I feel refreshed as I slowly open my eyes, in a familiar room. I see a well organized things, closet, furnitures and bed that can fit 3 people, the girl who was sleeping there last night is gone. I wonder where could she have gone to.

I started walking  with my four legs, as I can’t jump that high to move inside this room. I’ll hit the ceiling if I don’t control the force I use when I jump, but for safety I’ll just walk. I headed and opened the room’s door and then walked down the stairs, I struggled a little as I’m not used to walk in stairs, as I walk in a  slope. 

“hmm~hmmm~hmm~”

I heard a beautiful humming voice from a girl, coming from the door to my right as I reached the living room. 

So beautiful, is that Ana? Well, of course she’s the only one who lives here. 

I headed to the door room where I heard the beautiful humming. I slowly opened the door with my right front leg. There I see a girl. She’s familiar yet alien to me. She seems to be washing some plates. 

What a diligent girl, she a waifu material. 

Who could be this beautiful diligent moderate busty girl? Is she acquainted with Anastasia or is she? 

The girl noticed me and looked at where I am that is peeking in the door. I flinched internally. 

“Oh Ares! You’re finally awake! Gosh! I didn’t know that you’re such a sleepy head!” The girl said. “Why are you just peeking in there? Get inside here!” She faced towards as called me out. 

Why does she know my name I have been bestowed? Could it be that she’s Anastasia? There’s a noticeable changes if it’s really her. 

 I didn’t realize it was really her. 

She have a beautiful braided purple long hair, with a highlight in different colors at the end of her hair strands. The hair is not  knee length anymore but to her waist. Purple eye color that looks like a universe is within it, and she wears a black-purple motif gothic lolita dress, with stockings, also, wearing a purple witch hat. A height around 5 feet. She’s also wearing a cape but if she’s really Anastasia, I would say, ‘Girl, what the f*ck haven’t you learned your lesson yet!?’

I’m not sure but I just entered the room, apparently this is the kitchen room. I thought there would really be a cauldron with a green suspicious liquid substances in it. I’m surprised that there’s none, only some well organized kitchen furnitures, equipment and utensils. It’s  a well maintained kitchen. 

“Uhm, may I ask who is this beautiful lady in front of me?” I said then bowed my head slightly in a dignified way and then  started intensely and directly at her breasts. 『Target Locked』

She pouted. 

“How could you forget the one who named you and made contract with? You just slept for a month then you just forget about me? How rude!” Then she did a ‘hmmp’ action as she crossed her arms below her chest and blushed. “I know we may had been married but,  please don’t stare too much on my breasts.”

No way, she’s really Anastasia? She was just a small little flat chested girl last night. Did something  dramatic happen while I was asleep? Also, what’s with that get up? She’s was just wearing an oversized witch hat, dress and a cape that made her tripped before, and now the only oversized left in her is her breasts witch hat. She really did turn into something like I can describe as a bewitching witch. 

Perfect! 

My Waifu Tier List:

SSS+ : Tok*sak* Kurumi Anastasia Astra

SSS : Vlad*lena Miliźe Tok*sak* Kurumi

SS : Keqin* Vlad*lena Miliźe 

Oh wait, this is not the right time for this. I have a lot things do today! 

Also, did she just mention that we’re married? Well it’s true but, did she accept it already? Or am I just in misunderstanding? I want to ask but, I think I better not. I feel like I might get sent to another world if I do. I’ll just go along with her, and wait for her to bring it up. 

“Oh, it’s you Anastasia, what the hell happen to you that you’ve grown so quick? Specially your-”

Wait, I think I heard a month she says?  

“Wait, I slept for a month what!???” I asked surprised. 

Oh what in the-, I must have been too exhausted and beat, or maybe my lack of sleep came to effect. I should practice and set proper sleep schedule from now on. 

“Yes, you slept for a month. I didn’t wake you up because you’re peacefully sleeping. I don’t know what might you do to me if I forcefully disrupt your sleep.” “I thought it’s normal for monster to be such a heavy sleeper, and you might had eat me if I did try to wake you up, who knows?” Anastasia said as she fakes her shaking in fear and biting nails thing. “And you must be very hungry now right!? No, please don’t eat me!!” 

“Uh, Don’t worry, I won’t eat you. I don’t know but, I’m not feeling hungry at all. Well I am but, only a little.” I replied. 

Anastasia giggled. “I was just kidding in the last part. Also, why don’t you eat first before heading out?”

Ah, right my siblings. 

Oh shoot! why did I slept that long? And I’m surprised I survived in a month without eating. But I’ll put aside these matters for now, I gotta go look for my brothers fast. They must have been looking all those days! Well, I’m not sure about that, but maybe. 

“Ahm Ana, I gotta quickly head back and find my siblings, they must have been restlessly looking for me!” I said. 

“Uhm, sure, be careful though. There’s a war that prolonging between demons and the alliance of Human, Elf, Demihuman, and Dwarf in the northwest part of the forest. It’s also near the river. I sent my Familiar 『Wyvern』 to scout there the other day because there’s been a lot of violent noises for a week. I treid to take a quick using my familiars eyes that is flying above them but, I didn’t see any monster like you there, or maybe I just missed. I can only see limited through it.”

Honestly, I don’t know where the heck is North here in this world. She already got a familiar? Furthermore, it’s a 『Wyvern』. Aren’t they’re the kinds of lesser dragons? I haven’t seen one here in my life, I’ve only heard it from Ency. 

Also, there’s suddenly a war ! Better be careful, there might be heroes blended in the Alliance side. There also be a something like Demon Lord in the demons side. I don’t know who will become my real enemy, but it is better not get involved with them, as long as they don’t stand in my way. 

However, it’s natural that both sides can be my enemy right? After all, I’m in monsters side that they subjugate, in order to get some special material as such. For some, we are only a alive training dummies for their experience in battle.  I also can’t deny the fact that some monsters causes chaos to them. 

We monsters only have our pack, or something like our clan or same kind as an ally, sometimes our own kind  can also become our enemy. Survival of the fittest also applies. 

“I’m ashamed to ask but, in what direction is North?” I asked. 

She giggled. 

“After you’re out, turn and face your to right once and that’s the direction to the North.” Anastasia replied.

“Thank you Ana! I’ll come here again next time.” 

Just how much things have progress while I was asleep!? Better look for them quickly, I just hope they didn’t get caught in the war. If I have something like a ‘worry meter’ tto see the value of how worried I am. Then, the value would be at greater than the maximum fixed value. 

“Oh Ares, wait!”

Just as I was rushing to get out of the kitchen room, and now in the living room. I was about to head out but,  Anastasia stopped me with her words.

“What!? I gotta go quickly, say it fast!” I angrily said as I turned to face her, she’s standing in front of the kitchen door.

She twitched in fear. 

Ops. 

Because I'm so concerned about my brothers, I got carried away. I inadvertently emitted an angry emotion and a killing intent toward her; what am I angry about? 

“Sorry Ana, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just too worried and confused about how I'm feeling right now.” I said as I apologize. 

“N-no, I’m okay. I understand, and sorry for holding you up too.” Anastasia replied, her fear has been slowly relived. 

Anastasia then raised her right hand like she’s about to catch something from above. Then a two ornaments manifested out of thin air then she held it. 

Anastasia then walk towards me as she wore the other ornament necklace. As she got close to me, she bent forward and tied tightly the other ornament in the upper part of my right front leg, and I was confused of what it’s for. There’s gotta be more to it other than being accessories. 

“Ana, what is this?” I calmly asked. 

After she finished, she stand straightly. She then touched the necklace she wore. 

“These ornaments are magical device. We can use it to communicate no matter how far we are from each other, as long as  there’s no interference or jamming. The communication works like a telepathy, but it’s wide ranged.” She said then smiled. “Just touch the jewel when you want to call me out.””I’ll come rushing to wherever you are.”

Is it equipped with a tracking system? I want to ask but I don’t think there’s no need to. 

“Thank you Ana, I might need your help if something were to happen.” I replied, returning a smile. “Let’s meet again after this, okay?”

With a visible happiness in her face, she replied.

 “Yes, I look forward to it.”

Then after that, I left the house while she does her own thing. As I was about to get away from the house, I pause for a moment to look back. It’s really hidden, it’s really only like a normal big and healthy tree, exactly like what I saw before but clearly now. 

It’s been quite a mes and nicenicely mess meeting and  being with you Anastasia. I’ll make sure you and my family get to know each other the next time we meet. 

They might not be my real family, but to me, they are. 

Even though we had only met and talked for a few hours before, I felt quite attached to Anastasia. I’ve been feeling this for a while now, maybe it’s because of the contract that I want to go back and just stay and talk with her all day. Even if it was just the effect of the contract, I felt very comfortable when I was near her before we signed the contract.

I continued to walk with a smile and confidence. To look for my siblings, who might have been looking for me for a week now. If something bad happens to them, it's maybe partly my fault for sleeping too much, but I just hope nothing really bad happens to them. I mean, our mother is strong enough to protect them, and my siblings are strong. If they work together, as well. I thinkbelieve they can even beat onedefeat a dragon.  if they work together.

After a few minutes of running, I got halfway through the river. 

“『Found you…. 』”

1