Chapter 1 Trinity City
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 6 years since Landor had received the Parcel from Father Kron.

 

Today was the day that young Landor had been waiting for,looking up at the Church of Springs light bell tower, Landor was sure to miss it's ever reassuring light.

 

As Father Kron came out of his office,he asked Landor to "come in",as Landor came in he was asked to sit down.

 

Both Father Kron and sister Mary Sue were seated in the office as Kron spoke up,"hello young Landor how are you"? as Landor spoke "im ok","thats good" spoke Kron.

 

"Today is your last day with us here at the Church of Spring lights Orphanage its been a pleasure to have you here with us".

 

"Im sure your excited now that you have come of age".

 

"Its a shame to see you leave, be sure to say goodbye to the children, Im sure they will miss you,as will me and Sister Mary Sue" said Father  Kron.

 

Looking at both Father Kron and Sister Mary Sue tears could be seen in his eyes, as he thanked them for the past 6 years.

 

Walking towards his room Landor collected his belongings which included a bag,a small diary and a X shaped pendant.

 

6 years ago Landor's older brother had sent him a package which included his diary and the X shaped pendant,a letter was attached with the words:

 

To Landor,

 

I know you have many Questions,all I can say as time is brief,find me at the edge of the world to the West.

I will be waiting for you in the Tower of Endless Dream's.

 

Always your brother,

 

Tristan Apron.

 

Landor had read this letter a thousand times,he had longed to find Tristan,he was looking forward to spending time and catching up with him.

It was at that time,kids from the orphanage had come over to his room to say there goodbye's.

 

One by one the kid's came by to say goodbye,after the last kid come by,Landor made his way to the gate with his belongings.

 

Kron had come to the gate with sadness in his heart,standing there Kron gave Landor a Steel sword,2 light potion's of healing,some food and 2 Silver coin's.

 

He then said "remember your training Landor" as he patted his shoulder.

 

Father Kron was once a Famous Paladin guardian in the church of Spring lights Army,The Order of Tree Light to be exact.

 

Father Kron had long since retired but trained the orphan's in Swordsmanship and discipline if they were willing to learn.

 

According to Kron both Landor and Tristan were by far his greatest students besides Antorion the Captain of the current Tree of Light Order.

 

After hugging and saying goodbye to Father Kron, Landor turned around for the last time today he was going to leave his home.

 

He was now headed to Ventador City, here he would start his journey.

 

Looking back at the city he sure was going to miss it.

 

This would be the the last time he would step foot in Trinity City for a while.

 

 

0