1.1 The CP Fan is online
242 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bao Jianfeng was lying on the hospital bed, listening to the beautiful sound of the electrocardiograph, enjoying the last moments of his life.

He is truly happy that he can finally leave this world. This is really a great thing.

The electrocardiograph in the room began to ping relentlessly. The nurse yelled: "Hurry up, call the doctor!"

Listening to the nurses and doctors rushing into his ward, Bao Jianfeng began to lose sight of the scene in front of him, and he slowly closed his eyes.

"Rapid heart failure, the patient is dying. Please quickly contact his family." The nurse was frantically dialing Bao Jianfeng's family, but no one answered.

The wavy line of the electrocardiograph slowly calmed down and gradually became a straight line. Bao Jianfeng's final consciousness disappeared into dazzling white light.

"Hello, dear host. I am the system you bound, called the cannon fodder's blessing system."

Bao Jianfeng said with difficulty: "What?" He did not agree to be bound to any system at all and doesn't know where this guy came from.

"Dear host, don't worry, as long as you complete the task seriously, you can get the chance to come back to life again and regain your health. I believe that the host must be very excited now, after all, this is a rare opportunity. So you just have to listen to me. If you don't complete the task, I will take your life back!"

Bao Jianfeng refused without thinking: "No, thanks. Take it."

"I know you are happy… What!? You're not willing? Impossible!"

"Don't bother me and yourself. Goodbye." Bao Jianfeng said.

The system thought that as long as it kindly promised the host to give him a chance to regain his life, the host would be moved to agree. Additionally, with verbal intimidation, the task will be completed more diligently. As a result, what is this person talking about now?

The system said earnestly to Bao Jianfeng: "At such a young age, why do you want to give up your life? You should also consider your friends and family, how sad and heartbroken they must feel after your death. Are you really willing to make them grieve?"

"Yes. Aren't you supposed to kill me now? Hurry up." Bao Jianfeng sneered.

The system was speechless at this unusual behavior of the host. It choked out: "We are bound, no matter what, you have to complete the task. Otherwise..."

Bao Jianfeng chuckled: "It's not you that doesn't want to complete the task, just kill me and find another host. What are you waiting for?"

The system paused for a while and with gritted teeth tried to persuade Bao Jianfeng again: "In view of the host's unenthusiastic response, the system has made a new plan for you to let you know the beauty of life. Therefore, if the host continues to refuse to complete the task or later deliberately sabotage and fail it, your lifespan will increase and you will immediately return to the body you just had."

Bao Jianfeng said indifferently: "Okay, arrange for me to go back. Anyway, I don't mind continuing to lie in bed and be in pain. I'm used to it. "

This host isn't prone to gentle persuasion and is resilient to force. The situation is really annoying, the system thought in its heart. Then it continues to talk: "If you complete the task, after a few worlds, we can prepare a new healthy body for you. Then you can completely walk away from your past and live again with a new identity. Also, it is still possible to make contact with relatives and friends of the original body. What do you think of that? Isn't it better?"

The system does not know the relationship between Bao Jianfeng and his family, but it indeed finally succeeded in convincing Bao Jianfeng with this kind of arrangement.

"All right, no matter what, you must take me away to do the task, right?" Bao Jianfeng guessed the truth.

The system was silent for a while and admitted the host's correct conclusion: "Yes." It can't really kill Bao Jianfeng, because they are really bound together. If Bao Jianfeng dies, it would die with him.

"Then let's go. I don't want to stay in this world any longer."

The system that was getting used to eating bitterness1eating bitterness – bearing hardships, usually in order to get something was taken aback: "Huh?"

"Uh huh! Good! Let's go!" The system wasn't able to hold the excitement. It hurriedly sent the host away to another world.

The system told Bao Jianfeng that his duty is to do a good job as cannon fodder, contribute to the love of the protagonists, help them avoid detours, and then pave the way for the finale of their love for each other.

When Bao Jianfeng just adjusted to this body, he saw a man looking at him affectionately. The system hasn't sent him the plot yet. He was confused but maintained a calm expression on the surface. Looking at the man in front of him, Bao Jianfeng had no idea who this man was: "Hello, who are you?"

 

excuse my mistakes in spelling and grammar if there are any (*T▽T*)

6