1.13 The CP Fan is online
106 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Shenglin wanted to push him away. Zhang Zitong was so sweaty and yet he still dared to hug him.

He shouldn't have come here, Qin Shenglin found that several of his good friends were nearby, regretting it.

If Zhang Zitong didn't come here in this kind of manner, it wouldn't be a problem. As a result, Qin Shenglin didn't know what nerves Zhang Zitong had to hug him directly without asking.

Qin Shenglin had to pick up the towel provided by Cao Jianfeng and gave it to Zhang Zitong to wipe his sweat.

"Please wipe your body quickly." After speaking, he took out a bottle of water and gave Zhang Zitong a drink.

If it had not been for Zhang Zitong's recent attitude towards him, he would never have come!

Seeing the towel Qin Shenglin handed him, Zhang Zitong was moved. It turns out that Qin Shenglin was so optimistic about him. Cao Jianfeng's method was indeed correct. He treated Qin Shenglin according to the new norms provided by Cao Jianfeng, and Qin Shenglin changed his attitude.

It was the first time that Zhang Zitong embraced him like this and the other didn't resist and didn't push him away. Zhang Zitong was finally convinced that the method provided by Cao Jianfeng was useful.

With the things Qin Shenglin prepared for him carefully, Zhang Zitong finally felt like seeing the dawn after a long dark night.

Bao Jianfeng was walking to the other side of the auditorium, trying to find his roommate. Chen Yufei ​​was talking to a man who looked a bit like the Senior Sister Liang Meijuan he knew from Student Union. 

The two of them were discussing something, seeing Chen Yufei’s excited expression he looked a little bit like he was fooling people. The other person looked serious as if Chen Yufei ​​was saying something very important. 

Seeing Cao Jianfeng walking towards him, Chen Yufei ​​waved his hand to let him come over: "Brother, the meeting of the Student Union is over?"

"Well... I don't have much to do."

Then Chen Yufei ​​introduced Bao Jianfeng to the man: "This is my roommate Cao Jianfeng, it’s worth mentioning that he is also an avid fan of the super topic who I often visit."

Super topic? When Bao Jianfeng heard it, he could only think of the super topic of Qin Shenglin and Zhang Zitong.

The man glanced at Bao Jianfeng and took the initiative to reach out and shake hands with him: "Hello, Junior Brother Cao, I am Liang Lianze, senior this year. My sister often mentions you, and today I finally saw the real person."

"Senior Sister Liang often mentions me? It turns out that you are the twin brother of her, no wonder you are so similar." 

When Liang Meijuan was mentioned, Liang Lianze's expression became a little more relaxed.

Then Chen ​​Yufei quickly mentioned the matter of Qin Shenglin and Zhang Zitong: "Look, they hugged each other just now."

Bao Jianfeng answered, tearing up a little: "That's right, it really is a beautiful love."

"..." Zhang Lianze folded his arms, Qin Shenglin had been showing great interest in him recently, as if he had some meaning to it. But as Chen ​​Yufei described it, Qin Shenglin has always been very ambiguous with Zhang Zitong. Then what is his purpose in approaching him?

For people like them, those who throw their arms and hug each other indeed go forward with the relationship. But Qin Shenglin’s family doesn’t need this, right? Even if he can't achieve anything, he can still lie at home and collect money. 

For people like them, those who throw their arms and hug each other indeed go forward. But Qin Shenglin’s family doesn’t need this, right? Even if he can't do anything, he can still lie at home and collect money.     

His elder brother Qin Xing is a man of outstanding ability. With him, the Qin family will not fail. Qin Shenglin can be considered carefree, and there is no need to please other people.     

"They… really are together?" Liang Lianze asked.     

"Not yet, but it should be soon." Bao Jianfeng replied. With his help, it should be even faster, right?

Liang Lianze nodded. Hearing this, although he felt a little uncomfortable, he was relieved. But now he was in no mood to continue watching the game and found an excuse to leave first.     

Bao Jianfeng and Chen Yufei ​​looked at each other and both cleverly smiled. The Qin Shenglin's fish tank was about to lose one more fish.  

They discussed that as long as Qin Shenglin and Zhang Zitong were to be put together publicly then the ambiguity with others around them would naturally decrease a bit.

Bao Jianfeng was doing it for the mission, but he didn't know what Chen ​​Yufei was motive, he guessed it was for his family.

Chen ​​Yufei has an older sister and Bao Jianfeng heard that she liked the protagonist gong very much. Judging from his roommate's attitude, Zhang Zitong should have provoked him first.

After successfully awakening the two Qin Shenglin's fishes today, Bao Jianfeng went back to the dormitory to continue work for himself. 

5