Chapter-1 The First Contract
516 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shize looked at the night sky with awe... such a beautiful scene he thought to himself... as the night sky was littered with stars, he looked down to see towering buildings and many people down below, he looked towards the largest building and saw a large screen displaying a convict with a large bounty below, 2,000,000 euros.

idk what currency this is but please ignore it.

then it hit him... the first and largest problem he had was money.

he had to find a job quickly and fast, he soon took out a phone from his pocket and turned it on... surprisingly the search engine was different and the websites that was on his phone was also different... he could even read the text as well as understand the words, he searched for jobs but he couldn't find any, or rather there aren't any.

he soon thought to himself what if I could make a website for jobs? he took out his slick looking laptop and began making codes for a website, a few hours passed... as he took out the snacks from his bag to refill his strength, the website was finished.

it wasn't anything fancy but it will do he thought to himself... he looked for a way to submit his website to a search platform but found only one, the dark web.

he needed money so he didn't care if he submitted it on the dark web... plus he was also one of the most greatest hackers and programmers back on earth, and he was trained in martials arts as well as tai quan dao, he also made it passed military school and mastered the art of deception, and is capable of beating a body builder as well as acupuncture.

he published his website and waited... hours came by as he slept away.

Ding! the sound of the laptop immediately woke Shize up as he looked towards the first comment.

Dark-Wishes.

Comment Platform-1

Unknown: I have an offer for you if your interested.

Operator: what is it?.

Unknown: I need you to make a certain somebody disappear.

Operator: how much are you willing to pay?.

Unknown: I will pay you if you get the job done.

Operator: very well... what is your wish?.

Unkown: hehehe, now were talking... 

Unkown: his name Musaki Jickeyu a wealthy business man and the CEO of the Jickeyu Corporation.

Unkown: I need you to make him disappear...

Operator: is that your wish?.

Unkown: yes, that is my wish.

Operator: it will be done.

Unknown: that is what I like to hear.

System: Unknown has left the Chat.

with that in mind Shize soon thought to himself if he has to kill the person, but soon realized that any person that is being targeted must be an evil person or a highly powerful individual... the only problem is where can he find the target.

to his dumb luck, he saw on a nearby building that the reflection showed that the building he was standing on, was the target's building... he soon took out his gadgets and updated it with the purpose to kill... he soon hacked into the security cameras in the building to get a view of each floor...

and... there, the person he was looking for... just two floors below him, Musaki Jickeyu... sitting in his office alone and vulnerable.

Shize soon equipped all his gadgets and KNIVES, as he prepared for his first contract...

minutes later... Musaki was seen taking a few calls until the lights went out.

with only his phone and the moonlight the only ones giving light.

Musaki: what the fuck!? who turned the lights out!?.

Shize from the shadows prepared his years of cosplaying acting skills.

Shize: goodness, why so afraid of the dark? it cannot hurt you.

Musaki like a scared little boy, pissed his pants as he turned his phone towards the voice.

Musaki: what the fuck!? who the hell are you!? whatever they payed you I will make it double! no! triple! just get out from here!.

Shize: oh? why would I? I must complete the contract...

is his own stupidity and fear Musaki got out of his chair and ran behind him and broke through the window and fell to his death.

Shize: well that was stupid...

the sound of glass breaking alerted the guards outside, he heard voices as footsteps soon approached him, he soon realized that he needed to get away from here.

he quickly took his bag in the corner and jumped out the window, while he jumped he took out a makeshift parachute made from the thin carpets he found from the building... he glided through the sky as he soon arrived on top of another building.

mission complete he thought to himself.

he took of the parachute and folded it for later use, he once again took out his laptop and went back to his website.

Dark-Wishes.

Comment Platform-1

Operator: its done.

Unknown: well now... that was quick.

Unknown: I won't pay you if you don't have evidence.

Operator: see for yourself.

Unknown: impressive... here's the payment...

System: Unknown has deposited 1,000,000 euros to the Safe.

Operator: is there any other wishes that I can grant?.

Unknown: well... that's it for now, until later...

Operator: with that, the Contract has been fulfilled.

System: Unknown has left the Chat.

FIRST CONTRACT COMPLETE.

 

 

 

 

7