Chapter-2 Second Contract 1/2
371 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part-1

somewhere... on another comment platform on the dark web.

???

Unknown: I heard that there's a new website for assassinations.

Unknown: are you interested?

Drakon Myre: a new website?.

Unknown: I thought it was a fake at first but it worked.

Unknown: it said that its called Dark-Wishes.

Drakon Myre: so it grants wishes?

Unknown: I don't know...

Unknown: I know it sounds fishy but it did the job.

Unknown: in thirty minutes no less...

Drakon Myre: wow... sounds like a lot of bullshit.

Drakon Myre: but I will give it a try.

System: Drakon Myre has left the Chat.

Day-Time.

somewhere in a cool looking rich persons house, we see our MC Shize in his cosplay suit sitting on a couch with his laptop on the table... he searched the dark web for any other assassination websites but found none.

he soon realized that his own website has no protection whatsoever and needed to improve it, upon hours of programing and sweat, he finally did it... one million viruses at the ready (and a million more on the way) to kill any other virus and protect the website.

Ding! you know what this means... a new contract! yay! Shize immediately got into the dark web and went to his website Dark-Wishes.

Dark-Wishes

Comment Platform-1

Drakon Myre: nice website you got here.

Drakon Myre: looks like he wasn't lying that this platform existed.

Operator: what's your wish dear customer?.

Drakon Myre: wow, straight to the wishin ay?.

Drakon Myre: let's meet like real men.

Drakon Myre: meet me at the sham jung inn.

now don't laugh at me but I just came up with this.

Operator: very well... I shall meet you there.

System: Drakon Myre has left the Chat.

Shize now had a new contractor and a new problem... how the hell is he gonna find sham jung inn!? he thought to himself.

then it hit him... he could just search the web, I'm such an idiot! he thought to himself, he opened up the online search engine and searched for sham jung inn... and to his dumb luck, there was only one sham jung inn.

he soon marked the location on his phone and prepared to leave on his... never mind.

he left the house and prepared for the journey, he stopped by a bus station still in his costume and waited.

after half an hour he arrived at his location sham jung inn, well it was now a hotel... a five star hotel at best, he stepped inside to see one russian buff looking man and two body guards... the buff looking man waved at him but as Shize got closer their expressions began to darken, the three led Shize to a room where it was quiet, then they started.

Drakon: my name is Drakon, I assume you are the assassin?.

Shize once again prepared his acting skills.

Shize: I am here to grant you your wish.

Shize bowed in a respectful manner.

Drakon: I see... well... my wish is for you to bring this man to me.

Drakon hands over a folder to Shize... 

Shize opened the folder and took a good look at it, the man in the picture looked like in his forties and wore a tuxedo, and on the left was his daughter... she looked like seventeen, Drakon soon explained his plan to Shize.

Drakon: I want you to take this man alive...

Shize: what of the daughter?.

Drakon: leave her be.

Shize once again bowed.

Shize: very well... is that your wish?.

Drakon smirked.

Drakon: yes... that is my wish.

Part-2

Day-Time

Shize was now outside a palace looking building... with many people and news teams outside the police were on high alert but even this could not stop him, he looked towards the roof to see it littered with guards but he had a plan... if not up then down, he went down to the stinky sewers to also see it guarded by two guards.

Shize with a creativity of a child watching cartoons, he used the dark to his advantage, he slipped by the unknowing guards and went up the palace, he soon changed his outfit to that of the butlers in the palace... since all of the maids and butlers wore masks (the ones that only covers the nose and eyes, you know, the ones they use at royal parties) his identity wont be exposed.

he then put his acting skills to the test and pretended to be a butler while searching the palace for any escape routs and also to find his target, it was about for a while of searching the final guests arrived.

Night-Time

his target was now in his line of sight... Shize was on the second floor while his target was on the first, while he was distracted he bumped into the target's daughter and all the wine he was carrying fell.

Shize fell to the ground along with the expensive wine... while the girl still stood, Shize soon stood up and apologized.

Shize: ah, I apologize for not seeing you... please forgive me.

Shize took a bow.

Rena: no! it was not your fault, I was the one who was not paying attention.

Shize: you are too kind...

Shize soon left to get the cleaning equipment butlers needed to clean the mess... once he finished, he returned the equipment then returned to surveillance duty.

he once again found his target sitting with his daughter, and once again to his dumb luck his target moved towards a room with nobody in it.

he followed his target to the room from a reasonable distance while preparing his makeshift silenced pistol, once the target has entered the room he waited for anyone to go inside, once he knew there was no one else to surprise him he entered the room and then immediately locked the doors.

he replaced his mask with his original one (the one that covers his full face) and took out his makeshift pistol then aimed it at his target.

Shize: hello there mister... if you don't mind, I want you to come with me. 

the target slowly put his phone on the table next to him, and raised his hands, he then slowly turned around to see a masked butler aiming a gun at him.

the target breathed a heavy sigh as he spoke.

Target ???: I knew this was going to happen at some point.

Shize: what makes you say that?.

the target looks at the holes at the mask of Shize (where the eyes would be)

Target ???: well... here you are.

Shize: oh? you were expecting someone? I'm not the only one whose after your head?.

Target ???: a lot of people wanted my head.

Shize: really now...

Shize aimed the gun at the target's head and then spoke.

Shize: well... enough chatting, I know you are buying time.

the Target's face flinched as Shize spoke those words, and his face soured.

Shize: good... now follow me.

the two slowly walked out the room and headed for the entrance.

but as soon as Shize realized that the entrance was heavily guarded, he changed their direction to where he came in... they went into the sewers and found the same two guards still standing there facing the other direction.

Shize knocked out the guards as he continued escorting the target to the exit of the sewers far far away from the palace, he then shoved the target inside the car that he parked next to his planed exit, he then drove the car to sham jang inn or hotel... and escorted the target to the same room he was briefed.

the room was filled with gangsters and thugs... and in the middle, Drakon.

Drakons face brightened as the assassin brought the target.

Shize then put the target on his knees and waited.

Drakon: well done! I never knew you could pull up a heist that stealthy!.

Shize soon bowed, while Drakon looked at the target.

Drakon: and here's my prize... welcome! mister Reignam...

 

 

 

 

 

6