Chapter-3 Third Contract 2/3
276 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time

Shize looked around the forest to see nothing but trees and vegetation, he took out his phone to see where he was.

Shize soon saw that he was very far from the location of his target, he then returned his phone to his pocket and went on his way... upon wandering deep in the woods he saw a red laser line on from far away.

(Boss get down!)

with his reflex skills he crouched on his legs and looked at where the line was coming from, the origin of the line pointed to his left, upon further inspection he saw a man carrying a sniper rifle situated atop a small cliff four hundred feet from him.

(that's an enemy sniper... stay low and crawl along the ground, that should enable you to sneak past enemies.)

this time to his skills and not his dumb luck, the sniper did not notice him, and continued to scan the area.

the laser moved wherever the sniper's gun pointed at... unfortunately for him, that is the flaw of using scopes and laser pointers, although they provide great use for long distance shooting, but in this case, its pointless...

(use an iron sight you N00B!)

using his skills from playing a certain game, Shize took out his silenced pistol and aimed it at the head of the sniper, and with his amazing skills, he one shot the sniper.

the sniper fell from the cliff and fell down to the ground below.

Shize being a good boy, knew how to recycle... so he slowly approached the dead sniper while surveying his surroundings and once he arrived he immediately changed his clothes to the enemy Sniper's, and since the sniper was wearing a balaclavas, his identity would not be exposed, and he will not get caught.

while he was searching the body of the sniper he saw night vision goggles and shades, with his pride as a kid he took both but wore only the sick looking shades.

he then respectfully buried the body and resumed his mission.

he once again saw another sniper on a small cliff to his left, with his acting skills he knew that he did not need to worry.

he went into the line of the sniper and waved his hand while walking.

the sniper waved his hand in response and continued to scan the area, seeing this Shize, still walking, continued to his destination without much of a worry.

who in their right mind would shoot people who wears the same uniform as them?.

he soon saw a road in front of him, he soon noticed that the road leads to the base where the target is being held.

he followed the road to the base but soon found a checkpoint at the entrance of the base, he repeated his acting and once again waved his hand and the soldiers and guards on the checkpoint waved back.

one guard soon approached him as he stopped at the entrance.

Guard: hey are you here for your break?

Shize soon realizing that without his mask he sounded like a teenager, so he soon deepened his voice and continued to act.

Shize: similar... but close enough.

to his surprise, the guard fell for it.

Guard: its been a tough day hasn't it?

Shize: yeah I guess so... but we do get payed for this, right?

Guard: yeah... but what can we do about it?

Shize: nothing I guess...

Guard: right...

after a short conversation the guard soon let Shize pass as Shize soon walked through the entrance and entered the base.

Shize looked left and right to see only small buildings wherever he looked, he saw a guard passing by him and asked the guard where the professor is.

Shize: excuse me, but where is the professor located?

the guard became suspicious and began to ask for the reason for the question.

Guard: why do you ask?

Shize: cause why not?

cant argue with that can you?

(drum noises. Speech 100)

the guard became convinced and pointed at a large dome to his east.

Guard: she's right there inside that dome.

Shize: thanks, I hope there are more friendly people like you here.

(drum noises. Respect 80+)

the guard saluted Shize and then went back on his patrol.

Shize nodded at the guard and went to the dome, upon arriving he was greeted by a ten foot tall robot who scanned him, but as soon as it was done scanning it left.

Shize then continued towards the large dome but once he found the entrance he looked around to find any guard that was patrolling nearby.

and to his luck and for the sake of the story, he found one... and only one guard.

he soon approached the guard but upon further inspection, the guard wore a different uniform and some sort of badge on and an ID card on his left chest.

with his stunning acting skills he approached the guard and asked where he can find those uniforms and badges.

Shize: excuse me, but where can I find one of those uniforms?

the guard became suspicious and asked for the reason.

(hmm seems kind of sus)

Guard: why exactly do you want one?

the guard gripped his gun preparing for a fight.

Shize: I was told to, you got a problem with that?

(drum noises. Speech 100)

the guard became convinced and pointed at where the uniforms were kept.

Shize: thanks for telling me, sheesh.

Shize nodded and went to the building where the uniforms were located.

he went inside the small building, but upon going inside it looked like a storage room, he looked around to see only crates and boxes, he searched each one to see only guns, explosives, and ammunition.

once he searched nearly every box he searched the last one to finally find the uniforms he was looking for.

he once again changed his uniform and took an extra one and put it in his bag.

he also took a few guns and ammunition and a few explosives.

once he was finished he left the building and went back to the dome, he waved at the same guard and in response the guard waved back.

he entered the dome only to be greeted by hundreds of robots being manufactured in front of him, he looked around to see engineers, professors and scientists moving left and right.

he took out the picture of the target he was looking for and to his dumb luck he found her just below him next to a few scientists.

he went down to meet the Doctor and greeted her.

Shize: hello there miss Emil...

the Doctor turned around to see an armed guard armed to the teeth, greeting her.

 

 

5