Chapter-3 Third Contract 3/3
207 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time

Doctor-Emil looked at Shize in shock as she did not expect anyone to be meeting her, she thought that she was doing her job at a steady pace so that the the ones holding her captive wont be suspicious of her.

Dr Emil: wait... please, don't hurt them, I'm already doing my best.

by those words alone, Shize knew what was going on and knew what to say.

Shize: miss, I'm afraid you have to come with me now.

Dr Emil: alright... just don't hurt them, Ill do whatever you want...

Dr Emil soon followed Shize outside the dome where it was now Night-Time.

Night-Time.

Shize looked around to see multiple armed guards patrolling the base as well as a few military officers approaching him.

there were three officers, two male, one female, one of the male officers looked 30 years old and had an eyepatch on his right eye and facial features on his face, while the other one looked old and had a white beard, the girl had golden hair and had a scar on her left cheek.

Shize looked at the three and knew who they were, according to the file he was given back at the plane, the man with an eyepatch is Colonel Erdin, while the old man was Commander Balrick and the girl was Captain Elma, all of them were the highest ranking officers of this base.

the three approached them at walking pace and once they arrived, the old man looked at Shize in surprise at how many guns he was carrying, the old man smirked at Shize then said.

Commander Balrick: soldier, where are you escorting this young miss?

Shize soon realized in what position he was in and aimed his AK-47 that he took at the commander.

Commander Baldrick's face turned pale as soon as he saw the gun pointed at him.

Shize quickly fired the gun at the officers.

Ratatatatatatatatata!!!

the three fell to the grownd while Shize took Dr Emil by the hand and they both ran for the nearest jeep.

Shize: miss, if you would kindly.

Shize pointed at the passenger's seat, Dr Emil nodded and complied.

Shize entered the driver's seat and to his dumb luck the key was already inserted, he turned on the jeep and drove it through the same entrance he went through to get inside the base.

Shize looked at the Dr Emil and asked her.

Shize: miss, if I may ask, what's so important about you?

with his gentlemen like professionalism he convinced Dr Emil to speak.

Dr Emil: I was making robotic soldiers for a man called V, although I did not see his face his skin color was weird, it was going smoothly until terrorists took the base for themselves.

Dr Emil looked at Shize who was busy looking at where he was driving.

Dr Emil: the three that you shot were only the officers, they were not the ones who run this operation.

Shize looked at the docter but then looked back at the road.

Shize: hmm?

Dr Emil: well... thats all I know...

but before Shize could speak the jeep was struck by a missile, the jeep rolled forward on the road but then was redirect to the forest below.

the jeep rolled down the hill and after minutes of rolling the jeep crashed at a nearby river, Dr Emil soon woke up and went outside, she soon realized that the masked soldier was still there and tried to get him out.

before she could even approach the burning jeep, it exploded, Dr Emil soon looked at the burning exploded jeep and cried.

Dr Emil: no... why...

Dr Emil knelt and looked at the ground.

Dr Emil: if only I woke up earlier...

she soon heard footsteps approaching her from the direction of the jeep and looked to see her rescuer walking towards her with a blood filled uniform.

Shize looked at Dr Emil in pity and spoke.

Shize: were you worried about me miss? how cute.

Dr Emil soon smiled as she hugged Shize.

Dr Emil: don't ever pull that stunt ever again.

Shize: I'm afraid that is not for you to decide...

Shize slowly pushed the doctor away as he checked his surroundings.

although it was midnight the light provided by the burning jeep was more than enough for him to see... he looked at the nearby river to see deer drinking and a fence farther away.

Shize: miss, please follow me.

Dr Emil: alright...

the two walked towards the river and once they passed they went towards the fence, Shize inspected it and its design looked like a farmer's fence to keep sheep.

Shize took out a flashlight and wandered further into the forest with the doctor, along the way Shize saw a small village located a few hundred thousand feet from him.

finally! civilization! Shize thought to himself, they soon went towards the village to see people walking around, working, talking, and children playing.

as they walked around the people around them began to enter their homes, the look on their faces were full of fear, mothers began calling back their children back to their homes and the elders slowly walked inside their houses.

while Dr Emil looked around in confusion, Shize on the other hand did not care.

after wandering around the village they eventually found an empty house outside the village.

they decided to enter the abandoned house and rest there.

Shize looked at his wounds but with his medical experience he could easily solve the problem, but since Emil is a doctor, he decided to let her treat him instead.

Shize: miss... I'm bleeding here, I would be grateful if you would heal me.

Dr Emil soon snapped out of her thoughts and decided to heal Shize.

Dr Emil: although I may be a doctor, that does not mean I can perfectly heal you.

Shize: its a good thing that I brought medical kits then.

Dr Emil: I'm afraid that we would need more than three.

Shize took out four medical kits with three more still inside his bag.

Shize: good thing I brought seven then.

Dr Emil now started to heal the wounds of Shize, she first took off the vest and shirt that Shize was wearing, then the wound was seen.

many small metal and wooden shards were stuck inside Shize's chest, it was almost like he was shot by a shotgun, she slowly pulled out the shards that were on Shize's chest and quickly applied the anti infectants on the wounds, then quickly wrapped the chest with multiple layers of bandages.

Shize then stood up and went to a comfort room nearby and took out another uniform that he took from the base and quickly changed... once he was done he took out an M14 and a vest with multiple magazines then gave it to Dr Emil.

Shize: miss... I think you are going to need this.

Dr Emil wore the vest and took the rifle from Shize, but remembered she only knows how to shoot a person but too afraid to kill them.

Dr Emil: I'm... not good with killing people...

Shize sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Shize: I don't think you have a choice...

Shize soon turned around to prepare the beds for himself and Dr Emil, once he was finished he told her that they needed to rest.

both Shize and Dr Emil soon slept on different beds with guns in hand and prepared for tomorrow.

 

Next Chapter: Hunted...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3