Chapter-4 Hunted 1/3
185 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Shize and Dr Emil both woke up from their sleep and checked their surroundings.

everything was still there and they were not caught, Shize looked out the broken window and saw nothing but trees and the bright blue sky.

he soon went out to find any animal that he can hunt and eat, then a strange squeak was soon heard below his feet.

he looked down to see a small hedgehog curled up like a ball just an inch from his foot.

aww how cute, I want it! Shize thought to himself, he slowly touched the hedgehog and lift it up with both his hand, Dr Emil soon got curios to what Shize was doing and went to look at what was on Shize's hands.

Dr Emil: aww... its a hedgehog! it wont bit you so don't worry.

Dr Emil slowly took the hedgehog from Shize's hands and gave it a treat.

Dr Emil: this defenseless little guy cant hurt anyone.

the hedgehog soon went back to its four legged stance as it sniffs the air.

(I don't know why hedgehogs do this.)

Dr Emil: do you want it?

Shize gave it some thought and his brain immediately decided... YES!!!

Shize had to make it sound like a burden so that his weakness would not be exposed.

Shize: well... if you say so...

(Pet Acquired!)

Dr Emil smiled at him and returned the hedgehog back to Shize's hands.

Shize took the hedgehog and put it in his pocket on the vest.

Shize: I think Ill name it... Cosmo.

(named after the little robot Cosmo)

Dr Emil: I think its a nice name.

Shize: sigh... well, lets get going.

Dr Emil nodded and followed Shize into the forest, after 2 hours of walking they came upon a road, this time it looked like a well built road unlike the one at the base they just left.

the road to the left made a sharp turn on the side of the mountain, they started to go left since to their right is the base they left, and for the progress of the story they both heard a bus approaching them on the corner.

the bus was nearly full of passengers with adults, teenagers and children, once Shize and Dr Emil saw the bus they immediately approached it... Shize pulled out his AK-47 and fired two rounds in the air.

Bang! Bang!

the bus immediately stopped and the people onboard except for the teenage and adult men panicked.

the two soon boarded the civilian bus but before they could Shize quietly told the doctor to cover her face with a mask and sit at the front of the bus, Dr Emil covered her mouth with a face mask and sat on the front passengers seat.

Shize looked at the old driver of the bus then said with his gun pointed at the old man.

Shize: drive to the nearest city... now.

the driver soon turned the bus around and headed for their destination, the teenagers and kids started talking as soon as a few minutes passed after Shize and Dr Emil boarded the bus.

Random Teenager-1: hey mom, do you think that they are some sort of secret organization or something? that professor looked like she might have created some sort of monster or zombie.

Random Mom-1: shh! they might hear you, just stay silent and we will be fine.

Random Teenager-1: I mean look at them, they look like they escaped some sort of failed experiment or a zombie infection.

the first ten year old child behind the teenager to a picture with his phone but Shize with his shades clearly saw it and took out his holstered pistol and  readied it, the ten year old began to panic but his dad covered for him.

Random Dad-1: sir please... he's just a kid calm down, sir please...  just take the phone.

Shize aimed the gun at the man but soon decided not to shoot the man, he holstered the pistol then took the phone from the kid then put it inside of his bag.

Random Dad-1 thank you, thank you...

the father soon returned to his seat and stayed silent.

Shize ordered all the civilians to hand over their phones and gadgets, once they handed them over to him he put them all in his bag, and soon returned to the front of the bus and prepared for the journey, four hours later both Shize and Dr Emil could see a large city just ahead of them.

the city was full of towering buildings... the city was positioned near the shore where theme parks, hotels, resorts and landmarks could be seen, it was a sight to behold... but to Shize it was boring, he knew that since this city has tall buildings there's bound to be corruption, and lots of new trouble.

as the bus was nearing the city Shize told the driver to drop them off to an isolated place where no one could see them, the driver complied and soon dropped them off below a bridge near a canal.

both Shize and Dr Emil got off the bus and once they were out Shize immediately told the bus driver to never speak of this and finally leave them, once the bus left Shize told Dr Emil to follow him to a nearby abandoned train station, once they arrived both Shize and Dr Emil went to the control station where they would once again rest there.

Shize: I think this place would make a good place to stay for a while... doctor please wait here while I get us some new... less suspicious clothes.

Dr Emil: then I shall wait for you here.

Shize gave Cosmo to Dr Emil and told her to look after him.

Shize: please take good care of him while I am away.

Dr Emil nodded and Shize went on his way.

Shize soon Changed back to his normal attire and went to a clothing store, (the ones that have those tuxedos and expensive dresses that you see on the window.) once he entered he was greeted by a female attendant.

Female Attendant: hello sir! welcome to (insert name here) store!

Shize now with his original cosplay voice spoke in a gentlemanly manner.

Shize: well miss, would you recommend me your finest dress please.

Female Attendant: well yes! right this way sir.

the Female Attendant led Shize to another room where a white dress was on a mannequin.

Shize: well miss... I think this is good but, I think it can be better... make the skirt shorter will you?

Female Attendant: by how much sir?

Shize: about one fourth of the legs.

Female Attendant: right away sir.

the Female Attendant soon went to make the order and after a while soon returned with the dress.

Female Attendant: is this to your liking sir?

Shize: I think the high heels was too much... please replace them with boots instead and please make long sleeves on the dress and also make long gloves as well...

Female Attendant: right away sir.

the Female Attendant once again left to make the order and soon returned with the finished product.

Female Attendant: is this to your liking sir?

Shize chuckled as he placed his hand on his chin.

Shize: I think this is enough... all it needs it a hat.

Female Attendant: is this all sir?

Shize: of course miss... please finish the order.

Female Attendant: right away sir, please follow me.

both Shize and the Female Attendant went to the counter to make the order.

Male Attendant: that would be 43,800 Euros sir.

Shize took out the amount of cash he needed and gave it to the man behind the counter.

Male Attendant: thank you for your time sir.

Shize: well thank you for the company...

Shize soon left the store and returned to the abandoned train station where he found Dr Emil along with Cosmo on her pocket waiting for him.

Shize gave the bag where Dr Emil's dress is and told her to wear it.

Shize: miss... this is for you.

Dr Emil: this looks expensive... are you sure you want to give it to me?

Shize: I wouldn't buy it if I would not give it to you.

Dr Emil: thank you...

Dr Emil soon went to the control room to get dressed and once she was finished, she left the room and went towards Shize.

Dr Emil: where are we headed? I don't think that this attire is meant for much travel in the forest.

Shize: it isnt.

Dr Emil: hmm?

Dr Emil tilted her head a little in confusion.

Shize: you are about to experience the luxury of MONEY.

(LET IT RAIN!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1