Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 1/10
125 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Shize wakes up to find himself lying down on a couch with his bags while Kalie eats noodles on the other side, as he slowly got up he looks at the young professor with curiosity, while he was looking at her Kalie noticed him and greeted him.

Kalie: oh your awake! good mornin mister!

Shize snapped and sat straight before looking around him... Shize then looked at Kaile to see her smirking and chuckling.

Kalie: not to insult you mister, but is that how you greet people? its bit... funny...

Shize stayed silent while Kalie rests her back against the couch and introduced herself.

Kalie: the name's Kalie, what's your name mister?

Shize still remained silent as he did not want to speak yet, Kalie sighed as she tried to encourage the young man to tell her his name.

Kalie: oh come on mister, not even your name?

Shize still decided to remain silent as Kalie sighed and gave up, she then looks at the door behind Shize as a group of people walks inside the room with guns in hand.

Kalie: oh? well look who arrived.

there were men tuxedo and a little girl with a bunny stuffed toy, the group walked into the room as most of the men in tuxedos surrounded the two while one of the men in a tuxedo sat beside Kaile along with the little girl, the man looked at Shize and introduced himself along with the rest that sat beside him.

Merlin: lets skip the formalities, my mane is Merlin, as you can see I have an offer for you that you cannot refuse.

Shize looked at Merlin as he became curios but remained silent.

Merlin: are you deaf? or are you just stupid?

this insulted Shize as he grabbed one of the guards guns and shot every bodyguard he saw inside the room before anyone could react, he then shot the arrogant fellow in the head which caused the man to die instantly.

Kalie became shocked but before she could even flinch she was shot multiple times on the chest before Shize turned towards the little girl, but before Shize could even move an inch he heard clapping from the direction of the door, he turned around to see an long bearded man approaching him while clapping along with two other masked men.

the old man looked at Shize in awe as he stood in front of Shize and spoke.

Merlin: your as dangerous as what Wellman told me young man, how may I hire your services?

Shize knew what was happening and aimed his gun at the old man, but as he tried to point his pistol two of the guards made their move, he redirected the gun towards the guard to his left while he took out a small dagger from his sleeve, he shot the guard to the right while he shoved the dagger to the one on his left.

he returned his knife inside his sleeve as the two guards dropped to the ground, Merlin watched as he once again clapped his hands as he praised Shize for his skills.

Merlin: truly you are gem beneath the rug, compared to Wellman, the current greatest assassin in the world, you are far greater than him.

as Merlin spoke Shize jumped out the window and stumbled on the ground below, Merlin watched as Shize ran for the forests while Kalie slowly got back up.

Kalie: do you think we should send in the guards to get him grandpa?

Kalie asked as she approached Merlin.

Merlin: of course, let us test this young man... send in the dark group.

Kalie: how many should we send?

Merlin replied as he stroked his beard.

Merlin: perhaps all of them, I heard from Wellman that this young man is far better in the dark, let us put that statement to the test...

as Merlin kept stroking his beard nearly hundreds of men in tuxedos ran towards the forest where Shize waited atop the trees, a massacre that he soon prepared Merlin to see.

as the dark group entered the forest without even knowing, seven of them had already been taken out... Shize waited till nightfall as the dark group prepared their night vision goggles and prepared to hunt Shize in the darkness.

as the dark group slowly went deeper into the forest, Shize planted the explosives stored in his bag and placed them all over the forest hidden from sight, after he finished planting the C4s and explosives he then slowly took out every dark group member by either shooting them with his silenced pistol or stabbing them with a knife.

Spoiler

the dark group members are actually just robots that had fake blood and plastic skin that looked real enough to convince Shize that they were actually living beings, hence why Merlin never got angry.

[collapse]

one by one the dark group members were killed by Shize without the rest noticing and they were slowly whittled down to nearly half as minutes quickly passed by.

Merlin watched from the house patiently as the sun started to set, he smiled as he soon knew what was going to happen, he then took out a phone from his pocket and looked at the number of living people from the dark group on his phone.

he smirked as the once 130 dark group assassins were already reduced to just a measly 67 all this happened in under just 2 hours, he looked out the still broken window and talked to himself.

Merlin: sneaky young man... you are as dangerous as Kessed and Wellman combined, perhaps I would not even live to see tomorrow... don't you agree? sir assassin?

Shize walked out from the shadows with his right hand holding a silenced pistol pointed at Merlin, while the other hand had a detonator... Merlin turned around and smirked once again.

Merlin: you truly are a poisonous snake young man, I wonder... who trained you?

Shize pulled on the detonator as he stayed silent, multiple explosions was seen in the distance as the trees deep in the forest burned... Merlin, without even turning around to see the forest, looked at his phone to see that the number on the dark group was reduced to zero.

as Merlin looked towards Shize, he was shot multiple times before falling towards the ground below, Shize without even looking back, decided to take the Jeep that was parked outside the house, and to his luck he found the keys were still inserted, he looked down to see a line that was tied to a grenade but decided to go with it since he wont actually get hurt because of his improved body armor that he hid beneath his clothes... he then turned on the jeep as it exploded the moment he turned it on.

thanks to him having trained his body he could withstand the heat of the flame as well as the debris of the jeep, his bags on the other hand were also not harmed due to them being heat resistant and has anti flammable cloth as well as air tight sealed, so the contents inside them were safe and were not damaged in the explosion.

he pretended to be dead after a few minutes despite his clothes still burning, he looked without moving his head he saw Merlin walking towards him with a fire extinguisher along with Wellman, Darius, Aria and Katie... Merlin still bleeding, took out the fire extinguisher and put out the fire on the burning jeep, after a while Merlin looked at Shize with pity in his eyes.

Merlin: he did not have to die like this, what type of monster shaped children into weapons this dangerous?

Shize then decided to sleep to let himself recover while Merlin touched his neck.

Merlin: there's still a pulse... quick! get him to the medical bay! we can still save him.

Darius held Shize and went towards the medical room below the house along with Aria and Kalie, Wellman then spoke to Merlin after the rest has left.

Wellman: in my years of training, never have I met an assassin as young as him, who is capable of training this young man?

Merlin responded as he turned towards Wellman.

Merlin: I am not certain... but one things for sure, whoever trained him... is a far larger threat.

 

 

 

 

 

2