Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 6/10
90 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

as he wandered around aimlessly around the crowded streets of the city, he looks at the multiple people that passed him as his mask is the only one that is colored black.

he soon head to a nearby restaurant but as he entered he noticed that all of the people that were inside wore white clothes and masks, they all looked at him as they went on alert, Sen walked inside as another person followed behind him.

he sat next to the table where the cook asked what his order is.

Cook: hello sir, what is your order?

Sen noticed a few of the people who were staring at him were giving him the looks but decided to stay silent and resume to order a ice tea.

Sen: ice tea please.

Cook: right away sir.

as the Cook took a cup and filled it with ice tea a woman that wore similar clothes to the ones inside looked around and sat next to Sen as she talks to him.

Evalion: ignore them, they are just intimidated by your looks.

the little joke that she inserted did not reach Sen as he stayed silent.

the cook soon arrived with his drink as Sen payed the cook and slowly drank the tea.

Evalion: what's the matter? cat got your tongue?

Sen looked the tea in his hands as he slowly looked at the window, he then continued to drink the tea and quickly left the restaurant.

he looked back to see the woman quickly following him as he walks towards the nearby bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive, Evalion soon caught up to Sen as she once again spoke to him.

Evalion: sigh... do you even know why they were intimidated by you?

Sen stayed silent as Evalion continued to speak.

Evalion: that symbol on your mask... it gives off a deathly aura.

Sen soon became curious as he looked towards her.

Evalion: that symbol, some demonic practitioner had a symbol similar to that you wore.

Sen stayed silent as he looked back at the crowded road and waited.

Evalion: y-you knew?

Sen looked at the people that passed them as he closed his left eye and began to rest.

Evalion: you made that mask didn't you? hmm... I must take you to my father, you may yet hold the key to the sudden appearance of the phantoms... come with me.

Sen did not care or rather he could care less, so he decided to walk off towards the nearby taxi for a ride.

but before he could, Evalion grabbed his hand and forced him to stop.

Evalion: your not going anywhere.

is that so? Sen thought to himself as he backflipped behind Evalion and punched her back, he then climbed to the top of a four story building and escaped, leaving Evalion standing there like a fool.

Evalion: who the world are you?

as Sen stood atop a ten story building he looked back to see another figure standing behind him.

the man in a black tattered robe and a wooden mask walked towards him as Sen looked back, the man stood seven away from him as he spoke to Sen in a deep voice.

Fear: I am the fourth lord of the Blood cult, my name is Fear. 

Sen stood silent as he drew his katana from its sheath, the man flinched as Sen slowly drew his sword, the man then drew his katana and stood in a SEIGAN NO KAMAE stance as Sen took the TACHI NO TORI stance.

Fear dashed towards Sen as he made the first strike, Fear then made his move by doing a side slash but was blocked by Sen's katana, he then slide his sword and managed to pierce Fear in the chest with his sword as he punched the wound.

Fear couched blood as he backed away while throwing daggers at Sen.

Sen gracefully dodged the incoming daggers by moving left and right multiple times while Fear healed his wounds with some sort of magic, Sen knew this but quickly ended it by throwing a dagger from the flor into Fear's forehead.

but before the dagger could even hit its target Fear was saved by one of the lords of the blood cult.

as the new figures stood, the masked man who blocked the attack threw the dagger back at Sen who merely tilted his head to dodge.

Fear: that being has a mask that emanates an evil aura! let us take him down, we have the advantage!

the first figure looked at Sen as he spoke.

Pain: silence!

Fear flinched as the sixth lord of the blood cult shouted, Pain then turned to Sen as he bowed.

Pain: let this one go, and spare us your wrath, we do not mean you harm.

Sen stood silent as he took a dagger from the floor and threw it behind him, a large thud could be heard as a body appeared behind Sen while blood soon flowed below him.

Pain: damn it let-

a dagger was thrown towards Pain's head as he dropped to the ground lifeless.

Sen quickly walked towards Fear as he slashed Fear's neck while blood soon spilled on the ground, he then sheathed his sword as he jumped down towards the building below and then climbed down to the streets.

he watched the skies as it darkened even more and winds became harsher, he walked passed the crowded streets as he once again wandered aimlessly on the streets of the city.

he looked around to see multiple performers doing tricks and entertaining the crowd below their stages, he walked towards a costume shop and immediately bought a white ninja outfit with an empty mask and a white kimono as well as a long and large piece of black cloth and as well as a bunch of large plastic.

he went towards the changing room as he changed to the white ninja suit and neatly kept his other black kimono and its katana and wrapped it around with the black cloth he bought and wrapped it around with multiple layers of plastic before keeping it inside his first nearly full and packed large duffel bag.

he then first wore kimono before carving an eye hole to the right of his mask and painting a landscape on his mask with only red paint, he then waited for it to dry was he kept the paint back to his third bag and wore it once the mask was dry.

as he went out he bought a white bamboo hat and covered it with white cloth and wore it while he payed the store owner and left he room with no weapon in his possession.

he then looked around to find any sort of sword seller or a weapon shop where he could get himself some even more interesting weapons other than the weapons he currently has in his possession.

and to his dumb luck he found just the place where he could buy such weapons.

the shier weight of the bags that he carried was starting to become a burden, however, since Sen is a fit and healthy person it did not bother him, not even one bit.

Sen then realized that he is spending too much money and he would nearly become piss poor if he keeps doing this.

se he decided to buy only one katana and its sheath and finally stop buying.

after he got his katana he went back towards the hotel, while walking he noticed five students wearing costumes and a woman wearing a colorful kimono leaving the hotel as he walked towards the entrance.

the group stopped as the woman in the colorful kimono took out a phone and made a call, Sen's phone rang as he took out the phone from his pocket and answered.

Lara: hello? Sen? are you there?

Sen turned around and walked towards her as he dropped the call.

Sen: yes?

Lara and the others turned around as Sen stood in front of Lara.

Lara: Sen! don't scare me like that!

Sen: I wont ma'am.

Lara: sigh... alright... lets head over to the party, we there's a banquet not far from here, we should go and take a look.

Sen: alright, I'm with you.

as Sen walked with the others Kevin looked at him with his dark brown samurai costume as he compliments Sen's outfit.

Kevin: yo dude! sick outfit! where did you buy it?

Sen: I bought it at a costume store.

Kevin: and that toy sword?

Sen: its real.

Kevin: woah! you bought a real sword? nice! can I have a look?

Sen: no.

Kevin: why not?

Sen: just no.

Ken with his expensive red prince outfit walked over to them as he looks at Sen.

Ken: hey Sen, check out my costume.

Ken raised his toy katana and pointed it to the sky.

Ken: pretty cool right?

Sen: not as much as what Kevin and his gang are wearing.

Kevin: hah! see that Ken? Sen approves.

as they kept talking they finally arrived at the banquet where many children and teenagers played and ate food.

the students watched as the rain soon cleared and the clouds faded away, it was now Night-Time.

Night-Time.

multiple fire works were soon fired into the skies as multiple performances began all over the banquet, Sen looked at the students enjoying themselves as they joked and laughed, Sen then looked around to find anything interesting to find but found none so far.

he sighed as he turned towards the empty bamboo mini forest as he walked towards it and practiced his sword swings.

once he was deep inside the forest he drew his sword and started swinging, after minutes of swinging he heard clapping from behind as he turned around to see an old man with a long beard clapping his hands while looking at him.

Oromuga: young man, nice practicing your posture is good and your breathing is steady...

the old man stopped clapping as he walked towards Sen while he drew his katana.

Oromuga: young man, please duel with me, I will show you how you should really train.

Oromuga pointed his sword at Sen as he did the same.

Oromuga: first strike.

Oromuga did a vertical slash but was blocked by Sen's sword.

Oromuga: oho? so you are not as simple as you look... where do you come from young man?

Oromuga strengthened his grip as he pushed harder towards Sen.

Oromuga: not answering? how impolite...

Oromuga doubled his strength as he pushed even harder.

Sen quickly tightened his grip on his sword as he pushed back Oromuga, the old man became surprised as the masked young man pushed him back without making so much of a sound as footsteps.

Sen then backed away as he jumped back and ran away towards the other direction.

Oromuga: where are you going?

Sen looked behind to see the old man nearly catching up to him.

he quickened his pace as he soon lost the old man after a few minutes of running, he found a small house that had thin wooden doors and walls similar to what the Chinese and Japanese uses during the medieval periods.

as he slide the door open his shadow moved inside the house.

he quickly heard footsteps running towards him as he prepared his sword and looked at the direction where the footsteps were coming from, then the same woman with the mask jumped at him and struck his sword.

Evalion: who are you!? what are you doing here!?

Sen quickly punched the woman's stomach as she coughed, he then heard footsteps behind him as the same old man from before walked towards him and spoke.

Oromuga: sorry! sorry! it was my fault for leading him to our house, please lower your weapons.

Evalion: father! you know him!?

Evalion looked at her father as she struggled with the opponent in front of her.

Oromuga slowly walked towards them as he stopped two steps away from Sen and Evalion as he spoke.

Oromuga: lets first calm down and talk for a while... why don't both of you first lower your weapons and have a little chat.

Evalion: if you say so father.

Evalion quickly sheathed her sword while Sen did the same.

Oromuga: good, now why don't you both sit by the table while I prepare us some ice tea hmm?

Sen walked over to the nearby table and sat on the floor while Evalion looked at her father who nodded and looked back at the masked young man and then decided to follow.

as they both sat, Oromuga soon arrived with some cookies and ice tea.

he placed them on the table as Evalion took off her mask and ate a cookie.

Evalion had a black hair and purple eyes as well a small scar on her cheek, as Sen looked at her scar she noticed this and spoke while Oromuga sat to the right of the table.

Evalion: this scar was from dagger, a thief tried to steal my money while I was walking on the street at night, I should have been more careful... I will not make the same mistake.

Sen sat silently as he placed his katana on the side of the table to his left, Oromuga looked at Sen as he spoke.

Oromuga: why don't you take off those large bags of yours? they look very heavy...

Sen stayed silent as he took a cookie from the table.

Oromuga: sigh... its not poisonous.

suddenly a person along with two other people walked inside as he spoke.

Nam: yo Sen! this is where you were!?

Nam along with Kevin and Tou walked towards Sen as they sat beside him.

Kevin: yo Sen! what's with this creepy old man?

Oromuga: hey, I'm not that ugly, in fact, I'm actually seventy years old.

Kevin: doesn't matter, your still creepy.

Oromuga: how disrespectful...

Oromuga looks at Tou as he looked back at him.

Oromuga: Tou? is that you?

Tou: yes grandfather Oromuga.

Oromuga: Tou! its nice to meet you! how long has it been? twelve years?

Tou: eleven, its not yet the new year.

Oromuga: I see... I assume these are your friends?

Tou: yes grandfather.

Oromuga: what an interesting bunch...

Oromuga looks at Sen as he strokes his beard.

Oromuga: so your friend here... does he not speak?

Tou: rarely...

Oromuga: I see... well then, I shall prepare us a few more snacks... thanks to this young man I was finally able to meet you, Tou, meet your Aunt, Evalion.

Tou looks at Evalion as he bows in respect and he greets her Aunt.

Tou: hello there Aunty.

Evalion: its a pleasure to meet you too Tou.

Nam: hey! why don't your grandfather and your aunt join us on our field trip!?

Oromuga: that's a great idea!

the group looks to their left as Oromuga walks in with loads of treats and cookies as well as drinks, Oromuga places the snacks and drinks on the table as he sat on the right of the table.

Oromuga: its been a long time since I left the city, why don't I and your Aunt come with you.

Tou smiles as he looked towards his grandfather.

Tou: it would be my honor.

Kevin grabs a cup full of ice tea as he raised it high.

Kevin: cheers! to Tou's reunion!

the rest along with Sen who followed took their cups and raised them up as they followed Kevin.

Nam: to Tou's reunion!

Oromuga: hahaha! to Tou's reunion!

Evalion: to Tou's reunion...

Sen spoke silently while the others laughed.

Sen: to Tou's reunion...

they soon drank the ice tea on their cups as they soon ate the snacks on the table while Sen remained silent and looked out the window to see birds on tree branches inside the safety of their nests.

Sen soon looked back towards his cup as he nudged his mask and drink the ice tea while Tou looked at his friends laughing and joking around as he smiles and drinks his ice tea.

 

 

 

2