Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 7/10
82 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Sen watches as the group laughed and but after a few minutes of laughing and drinking the ice tea the group started to calm down.

Sen took his sword as he stood up and spoke.

Sen: we best get moving, we need to head back to Lara and the others, they might be worried.

Oromuga: ah right... well then, parties over I'm afraid.

Kevin: damn...

Oromuga: hahaha! don't worry! I'm coming with you wont I?

Kevin: yeah! all right!

Oromuga: now then... I shall first keep these and lock the house while you kids enjoy yourselves at the party, I will be right behind you.

Oromuga soon took the things on the table and went to a separate room while Sen and the others went back to the party where Lara and brother and sister were waiting.

as Sen approaches them, Oromuga soon followed behind as he walks next to Tou, Sen looks at Lara as she approaches him with a worried look on her face.

Lara: where have you been!? its been thirty minutes!?

Oromuga walks to Lara as he strokes his beard.

Oromuga: now now, there's no need to scold the young man, I am responsible.

Lara: and you are?

Oromuga: oh? I am Tou's grandfather, I'm from his mother's part of the family.

Lara: oh? its nice to meet you then, I was worried since its been half an hour.

Oromuga: Its my mistake, I distracted one of your students here so I am to blame.

Lara:  its fine, no one is hurt right?

Oromuga turns around as he looks at Sen standing behind him and turns back to Lara.

Oromuga: oh of course, they are all alright.

Lara: sigh... as long as no ones hurt, we are fine... come on, lets return back to the-

Lara was cut as her phone soon rang, she took out her phone from her bag and quickly answered the phone.

Lara: hello?

Lara was soon called by the bus driver who received news that the highway would be soon closed as a reconstruction project will soon begin next morning, Lara quickly returned her phone inside her bag as she turned towards Oromuga.

Lara: I'm afraid that we don't have much time, the highway to the mountains will soon be closed.

Oromuga looks at Lara as he stroked his beard once more.

Oromuga: then perhaps we must hurry then, the sun shall be rising soon.

Oromuga looks at Tou as he turns back to face Lara.

Oromuga: miss, is there room for two more?

Lara: your joining us? if so, then feel free to do so, I am a little short on hands.

Oromuga: hahaha! then what are we waiting for!? lets go!

Oromuga looks at Sen as he nods and lifts Lara while all of them ran towards the exit of the party, the group then looked around while Tess points at their bus positioned a few hundred feet away from them as they all ran towards the it.

once they arrived, Sen lowered Lara as she soon stood, they all quickly boarded the bus and returned to their seats while Oromuga and Evalion sat at the passengers seat at the front of the bus next to the driver, the bus soon drove towards the street as it passes multiple cars.

they soon exited the city and after a few minutes, the sun soon rose while the road ahead slowly darkened, clouds once again covered the sky as the road became wet.

the bus turned on its lights and drove through the dark and empty road while the rain soon poured heavily, after a few minutes the bus stopped next to a heavily broken highway as it slowly drives passed it.

Sen looks out the window to see multiple shards of metal and class below the road they are currently on, the bus soon passed the broken road and continued on its way to its destination.

Oromuga looks at the road ahead while he taps on the armrest of his seat.

Oromuga: hmm... its odd that it keeps raining like this, this never happened in all the years that I've been here.

Evalion: perhaps its just a sudden storm?

Oromuga looks at Evalion as he replies.

Oromuga: a storm? in this particular year?

Evalion: maybe its just it... 

Oromuga: hmm... I guess nowhere is safe from the forces of nature, perhaps my grandson has just arrived at the wrong time.

Oromuga looks back at the road as he pondered.

Oromuga: maybe I've been too worried, the sudden appearance of those phantoms must not have caused this... hahaha... its insane to think that those dead fools can even control the power of nature, they will pay dearly for it.

Evalion flinched as she soon remembered a sudden encounter.

Evalion: ah right, father, I remembered something.

Oromuga: what is it?

Evalion sighed as she decided to not tell her father about the masked man that she encountered before.

Evalion: n-nothing...

Oromuga: ah... so you forgot, never mind then...

Sen however heard this and decided to make a similar mask from the spare masks that were lying on the floor, he waited for a few minutes for the paint to dry and once it was finally dry he left his seat as he walks towards Evalion and gave her the mask.

as Sen gave the mask to Evalion, Oromuga looks at the mask before looking at Sen as he returns back to his seat, while Evalion looks at the mask while holding it with both her hands Oromuga smirks as he looks at Evalion.

Oromuga: so... it seems that fate is merciful in her own way, to think that the black evil was one of Tou's friends... I guess even evil can be tamed by friendship and goodwill.

Evalion: y-you knew?

Oromuga smirks as he strokes his beard.

Oromuga: of course, I was watching the entire battle... it was rather short...

Evalion: do you still want the mask father? it could help you on your research.

Oromuga looks at Evalion as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Oromuga: hahaha... my daughter, I'm afraid that a mask with paint on it is worthless compared to a friend that would actually help you, I think you should keep it, it would be a disgrace for Tou's friend here to return it.

Evalion looks at the mask given to her by Sen as she slowly smiled.

Evalion: hah... perhaps we should just keep this as a keepsake and enjoy the journey.

Oromuga: that's my girl.

while Oromuga and Evalion looks at the road ahead the bus soon came across a small town as it stops to refuel at a nearby gas station, while the bus slowly refuels Ken, Tou, Tess, Nam and Kevin looks at Sen who was sharpening his dagger with a stone.

Ken who was seated behind Sen got up from his seat as he looks at the dagger on Sen's hand.

Ken: are we expecting trouble?

Sen: no... just a hunch... maybe a few thugs.

Kevin: thugs? I know a few tricks that might beat them into submission, and I know how street thugs work, so leave them to me.

Sen: the car behind us... one has a pistol and two have revolvers.

the students looks behind as three black men smoked cigarettes while they waited for their turns, the students soon returned back to their seats while Sen continued to sharpen his dagger.

Tess: so what do we do?

Sen: take them out, or take them out... permanently.

Nam: I take the first option, how about you Ken?

Ken: alright, Kevin?

Kevin: I'm with you.

Nam: Tou?

Tou: we can deal with them, let us do it.

Nam: Tess?

Tess: of course.

Kevin: alright with that said, when do we strike Sen?

Sen stopped sharpening his dagger as he responds to Kevin.

Sen: on the road...

the bus starts as the bus driver drove to the streets once more, and after a few minutes the same car drives just fifty feet away from the bus as it tails them.

the bus kept driving along the road for two hours while the car still followed from behind, the bus kept driving for a while until it came across a crossroads, the bus stops twenty feet away while Lara takes out a map and tried to find their location.

Sen stood from his seat as the rest of the students followed, Sen and the others walked up to the front of the bus while Tess and Ken made an excuse to go out the bus.

Tess: hey teacher, can we go out and explore for a bit? there's a shiny looking rock over there.

Lara: but you might be attacked by wild animals out there.

Ken: don't worry teach, everyone's going.

Oromuga got up from his seat as he stood next to the students while he looked at Lara.

Oromuga: come on miss, let the children enjoy the wilderness before they start looking at their gadgets like office workers.

Lara: but its dark out there, who knows what might happen to them.

Oromuga: don't worry, Tou and his friends will take care of anything that might get in their way, plus, judging from their confidence, I doubt that they will give up that shiny rock to a pack of wolves.

Lara: sigh... but still, be careful out there, and make sure to run towards the bus the moment you see anything suspicious.

Ken: alright!

Nam: lets go get that shiny rock!

(there's actually a diamond rock out there by the trees, so they will get rich, and for the sake of purpous)

Oromuga walks outside with the students as they stood outside the bus, Oromuga looks at the students and raised his thumb while the students listened as he spoke.

Oromuga: go get them, teach those thugs a lesson.

Nam: we'll do.

Kevin: I'm going to beat those those thugs till they cough up money.

Oromuga: well then, off you go.

Oromuga waved his hand as he walked back inside the bus while the students walked towards the "shiny rock" the students were quickly followed towards the woods as the thugs made their move.

the students looked at each other and nodded and soon took their positions.

Ken and Tess hid in the nearby bushes with literal daggers in hand made by Sen, while Kevin, Nam and Tou climbed atop the trees and waited at the top of the branches, Sen hid behind one of the trees as they all waited for the thugs to find the trail of footsteps left by Sen.

the thugs walked inside as they searched for the missing kids not knowing that they were right in the middle of the trap.

the group made their move, Sen smacks the third thug on the neck with the hilt of his sword while causing the third thug to fall down unconscious while Kevin, Nam and Tou dropped from above and beat up the second thug, Ken and Tess came from the bushes as they punched the thug in stomach multiple times.

Kevin punched the second thug in the face causing the thug to lose some of his grip on the gun while Nam grabbed it and smacked the thug with it on the hand and head, the thug's head bled as he became disoriented, Tou used this chance to grab both the legs of the thug from behind and pulled them causing the thug to fall face first into the dirt.

once the second thug was quickly knocked out Sen looked towards the third one to see Tess and Ken struggling to take him down, the moment the thug aimed his gun at Tess Sen snapped as he took the dagger on Kevin's hand and threw it towards the thug's hand making him drop the gun as he screamed in pain, Sen quickly took the dagger on the ground and jumped as he kept stabbing the third thug on the neck hundreds of times until the head detached from the body.

after a few minutes of stabbing Sen soon got tired as he sat on the ground while his blood covered clothes dripped down to the grass, Kevin walked towards Sen as he put his hand on Sen's shoulder and calmed him down.

Kevin: calm down... he's dead...

Sen stood up as he looked towards the last two unconscious thugs while he quickly took a dagger from Nam and threw each one on the necks of each thug killing them, Sen took the guns and ammunition from the thugs and gave them to Tou, Nam and Kevin as he looked towards Tess while he walked towards her, once he stood next to Tess he pointed at the third thug as he looked at her.

Sen: if I had been busy you would have been hurt, you should know that one mistake could lead to death.

Tess: I-I know...

Sen: if you do know, then why don't you improve.

Kevin walked towards Sen as he tried to defend Tess.

Kevin: I think that's enough Sen, they are already dead, lets-

a light quickly appeared behind Tess as a shining diamond rock reflected the moon's light towards the once arguing students, Sen looked towards the glowing diamond as he picked it up.

Sen: I think we may have company, lets head back... and Tess, take this.

Sen hands over the large diamond as he walked towards the car where the thugs kept most of their stuff.

Ken: where are you going?

Sen: to loot these thugs... head back to the bus and make sure to hide that diamond, lets not discuss this any further.

Tess nods as she and the other students walked back to the bud while Sen walked towards the thugs car and started searching.

he took multiple clips as well as handguns from the car and money before checking the back of the car, Sen opened the trunk to find a stash of drugs as well as the old COCAIN and the popular MARIHUANA.

he took the extra oil from the back seat of the car as he covered it in oil and took a lighter from the car as walked away towards the bus while he threw the lighter towards the car as it soon burned and quickly exploded destroying all the drugs and COCAIN as well as all the MARIHUANA stored at the back of the car's trunk.

as the fire from the burning car lit the surrounding area, Sen took three bottles of water from his third bag and quickly poured his bloody clothes with water as the blood washed away leaving no blood stains behind, Sen then threw the empty water bottles to the ground and walked towards the bus, when he entered, he looks at the teacher to see her still trying to figure out their location.

Sen walked towards the back of the bus while the rest of the students followed him, they all sat on the empty seats as Sen looked at Tess and spoke first while he took out a coin from his pocket.

Sen: Tess.

Tess: yes?

Tess responds as she looks at Sen.

Sen: where's the fox that you took?

Tess: oh? it must have ran away...

Sen: unlikely... but if it did run, then it is probably already dead.

Sen began flipping the coin into the air as he continued to speak.

Sen: I think I can make a few equipment for all of you to wear, it just needs time.

the mood quickly brightens as the students relaxed.

Ken: so what's the plan boss?

Sen: I'm afraid that there will be no boss...

Kevin: how bout me then?

Sen: there will be no boss...

Kevin: if you say so.

Nam: so were some sort of crime fighting team now?

the rest of the students look at Nam with weird expressions on their faces.

Nam: what? did I say something wrong?

Sen: no, what makes you think that all of you can start beating up thugs without consequence?

Kevin agrees with Nam as he raised his hand while the rest of the students followed.

Kevin: I have no problems with that.

Ken: as do I.

Tou: me as well.

Tess: me too.

the students lowered their hands as they looked at Sen for his answer.

Sen: then do you wish to be hired mercenaries?

Kevin: oh you mean guns for hire?

Sen: if you wish to kill then yes.

Kevin: how about no, but I still think that being a gun for hire is a cool thing to do.

Nam: well said boss.

Sen: give me a new laptop to work on, then I will make us a website on the dark web for our missions.

Nam: dark web? isn't that the place where hackers get to roam free?

Sen: unfortunately for them I am also a very skilled hacker, that is why I am confident enough to make a secure website for us to use and for the contractors or customers to give us jobs.

Kevin: woah... so well be rich in no time right?

Sen: yes, but even easy missions are considered hard and life threatening, so well need to be careful if we want to complete any mission given to us by our guests.

Nam: so?

Sen: who here knows how to fight?

all of the students except for Sen raised their hands for a few seconds before lowering them back down.

Sen: I can trust Kevin and the rest but both Tess and Ken needs more training, but we can quickly solve that by doing easier missions, that way experience can be easily obtained.

 the bus soon drove to the left as it continued to drive to its destination, Sen looked at Kevin and the others before he began to stop flipping the coin into the air and walked towards his seat.

Sen: lets discuss this some other time, for now lets enjoy the view.

the other students nod as they all returned to their original seats.

the bus then continued on its way to its destination while the rain and mist ahead did little to block the view of the tall bus, the driver continued to carefully drive his bus passed the dark road with precision.

after hours of driving, Sen and the other students soon fell asleep while the bus continued to drive along the dark and empty road, and after a few more hours the sky soon cleared as the bus soon passed the cloudy part of the mountains and into the clear skies of the valley below.

the light from the sun covered Sen's face as he quickly woke up along with the other students, they all looked towards the window to finally see daylight as they all looked at the beautiful rivers and clear landscape below.

Sen looked at the flying birds and the animals that rested near the rivers below the mountains as the bus drove on the road that lead into the valley below them, and as the bus began to follow the road into another city Sen watched behind the window as a tall tower emerged from the horizon.

as the bus got closer to the city multiple smaller buildings were soon seen but as the bus got even closer to the city the once small buildings become tall skyscrapers while multiple news copters patrolled the skies.

Sen kept watch behind the window as the bus soon entered the city, the streets were packed full of vehicles as well as civilians, however there was little traffic.

while the bus where Sen is located drove deep into the bustling city, a black Bentley car slowly stopped a few hundred feet away from the entrance of the city as two of the five people inside talked to each other.

Wellman: are you sure we are at the right place?

Merlin: the trail ends here, so were right behind him.

Wellman: are you certain? this may just be a diversion.

Merlin looks at his phone before looking back at the city in front of them.

Merlin: he is here... I am certain of it.

Spoiler

while the car drove into the city a masked person stood atop one of the towering buildings of the large city as he looks towards the smaller buildings and packed streets below, his form was now far clearer, his clothes were a tieless black tuxedo with a white shirt below while his white mask had a blue crystal at the middle between his eyes while a black glass covered the both of his eyes as the crystal above it followed where ever his eyes looked behind the glass.

he scratched his neck as he looked towards the sky where the clouds and birds flew, he sighed as one of birds flew towards the edge of the building he was on and looked at him while pecking the ground for a few times.

Liam: well... something sure feels off...

a female brown fox masked ninja with white clothes and mask and a katana appeared behind Liam as she approached him before bowing, she then stood next to him while she looked towards the sky that Liam was looking at.

Quill: master, I feel a threatening aura has just entered the city.

Liam: if its danger then we must stop it.

Quill: master, its far stronger than both of us.

Liam looked towards the ninja before looking back at the sky.

Liam: you don't actually doubt my skills do you Quill?

Quill: not at all master...

Liam: then what's there to worry? the good guys always wins.

the ninja disappeared into the crystal on Liam's mask and after a few seconds Liam continued to stand atop the building for a few minutes before jumping off and gliding through the air.

he smirked behind his mask as he flew through the air passing hundreds of buildings.

Liam: its time for the masked blue hero to finally shine!

(God that's cringe...)

[collapse]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1