Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 8/10
76 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

the bus drove into the bustling city as Sen and the others watched behind the windows as hundreds of people walked in different directions, the bus drove through multiple streets as it passed hundreds of vehicles and soon stopped by a four star hotel next to a convenience store.

Sen and the others walked out while the bus driver drove to a nearby gas station to refuel, while Lara and the other adults walked inside the hotel to get a room to stay in Kevin asked Lara if they could explore the city.

Kevin: hey teach, could we go around the city again? its pretty boring around staying inside the hotel.

Lara: sigh... but stay away from trouble alright?

Kevin: right... anyways bye teach...

Lara: alright stay safe.

Kevin and the others left for the streets while Lara and the other adults walked inside the hotel, Kevin lead the group to a empty garage not far from the hotel they were from, Kevin turned around as he looked towards his friends while walking backwards towards the garage.

Kevin: oh do I got special treat for you guys.

Kevin turned around a nearby corner and took out a key while he inserted the key inside the lock on the door, as he opened the door the turned around to look back at his friends and soon walked inside the garage with the others.

as the other students walked inside Kevin flipped a switch on the wall while the room quickly lit up, and while the lights turned on one by one nearly twenty sports cars were seen neatly parked side by side.

Kevin: you up for a little racing?

Sen smirked behind his mask at how Kevin showed off, Sen took out his phone from his pocket and ordered the latest four seat sports cars from a website, he quickly returned his phone back inside his pocket as he looked back at Kevin who was siting next to a relic.

and after a few minutes Sen sighed as he raised his hand while Kevin and the others looked at back at him.

Sen: if you want to race, then use the latest cars and not relics, since those cars are the source of your pride its best not to use them, even if you managed to destroy the cars that I brought don't bother to repay me, its for Kevin's racing habits.

Sen walked out the garage while the others followed, as they walked out the garage Kevin closed the lights as he went out and locked the door, once they were all gathered outside a large truck transporting three black Night twelve Edari sports cars was unloading the three cars while Sen approached the person with a clipboard.

(these are not real car names, they are all made by my imagination.)

Sen took out a phone as he handed over the phone with its screen already unlocked, the person in an orange jumpsuit took the phone as he soon handed it back to Sen and nodded while giving Sen three keys as the bus just finished unloading the three cars. 

the rest of the students approached Sen as they looked at the smooth cars in front of them.

Kevin: damn dude... you did this for me?

Sen: in other words, yes... you wanted to race yes? then use these cars.

Sen looked around and asked while leaning on the car behind him.

Sen: so which one of you knew how to drive?

the group looked at each other while Nam and Kevin raised their hands, Sen once again smirked behind his mask as he entered the car behind him while he threw the other two keys to Nam and Kevin, the two quickly entered their cars as Sen and the other drivers inserted the keys and turned the cars on.

Vrooom! Vrooom! Vrooooooom!

the cars purred as they shook, smoke came out the two exhaust pipes one each side of the cars, Sen looked at the three standing on the road as he spoke while holding the wheel.

Sen: Tess, Ken, you two are with Kevin, Tou, your with Nam.

the three nodded as they entered their cars, Tess and Ken sat behind the driver on the back of the car behind Kevin while Tou sat on the front passenger's seat next to Nam.

Sen looked behind him while he raised his left hand and spoke.

Sen: Kevin, you take the lead.

Kevin nodded as he drove the car in front of Sen.

Kevin: follow me dudes, to the highway!

Spoiler

all of them still had their costumes and masks on, don't forget.

[collapse]

Kevin drove his car to the road nearby followed by Nam and Sen as their cars soon reached high speeds.

while Kevin and the others drove towards their destination, they were followed by another hooded black car that followed them from afar, after minutes of driving, Sen and the others arrived at a parking lot next to a highway that leads to the other side of the city where Lara and the other adults were located.

Sen and the other drivers drove passed multiple other drivers that looked at them while smirking.

the three cars parked themselves at the starting point of a new race that was about to start, a lady with a coat approached Kevin as she lit a cigar and took a puff while she stood next to him.

Retired Racer: your here to race?

Kevin: of course.

Retired Racer: name?

Kevin: Draconic Demon.

the retired racer smirked as she snapped the cigar and threw it towards the ground.

Retired Racer: so your the legendary dragon hmm? well... good to have you racing with us, any proof?

Kevin hands over a badge that had a diamond dragon engraved on it.

Retired Racer: well I'll be damned, well come back legend, I'll announce you to our guests, but first.

Terra looks at the other racers that had the same car as Kevin before looking back at him.

Terra: what's with the other racers? 

Kevin: well aunt, all of them are my friends and classmates, but the one in white is the owner of the cars and a new friend.

Terra: oh kiddo what trouble have you gotten yourself into?

Kevin: he's my friend aunt, plus, he said that its ok to break these cars, I guess its his treat?

Terra: sigh... the one in black is Nam correct?

Kevin: yeah and the other one is Tou, the one in the prince outfit is Ken and the one in a red dress next to him is Tess, his sister.

Terra: the one in white?

Kevin: their older brother.

Terra: yikes... these cars are very expensive, best not to get on his bad side kiddo.

Kevin: I know that aunt, but he said its ok for us to break these cars, so don't worry.

Sen looks at Kevin who was talking to a woman, he decided to get out of his car as he walked towards Kevin.

Sen: what's taking so long? did you get in trouble?

Terra: no sir! he's just talking to his aunt.

Sen: we best hurry up if we don't want teacher to worry.

Terra: so... your on a field trip huh, well lets wait for the other contestants, what's your name driver?

Sen: Sen, just Sen.

Terra: that's not what I meant, I mean, what do you want to be called?

Sen: hmm... just leave it blank.

Terra: unknown huh, alright then, here's your badge of proof, it starts from bronze to, silver, gold, emerald, ruby and finally diamond.

Terra hands over a badge with no engravings on it.

Terra: oh and I nearly forgot, since this is a high level race you can reach gold immediately should you win second or first place.

Sen: how many racers are there?

Terra: about twenty, including you and your friends here, lower racers have less competition but since this is a high level race there are a lot of competitors, anyways good luck out there mister blank.

Terra heads towards the nearby tent as she grabs a nearby microphone while the other competitors drive to their positions.

Terra: ladies! and gents! today we have a returning legend!

the crowd gathers around the tent as they listened.

Terra: the rank one racer! Draconic Demon!!!

the crowd looks at the car where Kevin is driving as he raised his hand while the crowd cheered and whistled.

Terra: and he brought another racing legend! the second ranked racer! Silver Phantom!!!

the crowd then looked at the car next to Sen as Nam raised his hand while a part of the crowd cheered towards him.

Terra: and our special guest of the day! the one that owns all three of those cars! two! that our legends are driving! 

the crowd stood silent as they looked towards the car where Sen is driving and waited for the name to be announced.

Terra: sorry ladies and gents! but he did not give me his name! anyways! lets stop this nonsense! and let the race begin!!!

the crowd cheered even louder as a racer stood in between the front of the cars while waves a green flag.

Terra: three!!!

the cars purred as the ground shook.

Terra: two!!!

smoke covered the street as the crowd cheered even louder.

Terra: one!!!

the woman in front waved the flag to the ground as the sun's rays hit each car.

Terra: GO!!!

Vrrrroooooooooooooommmm!!!

smoke covered the crowd as the cars drove into the empty highway leaving nothing but a trail of smoke and dust flying through the air.

Sen, Nam and Kevin drove their cars passed multiple other racer in just seconds thanks to the model difference between them and the other racers that participated.

Sen looked at the road ahead that made a sharp turn, he knew how to drift unlike the two clowns that drive beside him, he decelerated his speed as he turned his car, Sen's car drifted sideways while passing by the other two drivers that just passed before.

Sen's car drifted along the curving road that lead into another highway with his cars wheels creating smoke following from behind as his car, he drifted passed the two drivers as he quickly realigned his car straight back into the road while still drifting and without even stopping.

Sen's car quickly passed Kevin and Nam on the open road as he slowly accelerated his car's speed, not long after, he was now tailed by Nam and Kevin but all three of them were at max speed, an hour passed by but Sen noticed that cars can actually overheat if the engine's were being over used, Sen lowered his car's speed and let Kevin and Nam pass him as the two did not even decelerate.

after twenty minutes of driving, Sen watched as Nam and Kevin's cars parked at the side of the road while they watched him decelerate his car's speed, Sen looked behind him as multiple cars were seen far away in the distance, Sen smirked as he stopped his car next to Kevin and Nam as they watched.

Sen: need a ride?

Kevin smirked while the others quickly entered the car after removing the keys from the other two cars.

Kevin: you knew this would happen didn't you?

Sen smirked behind his mask as Kevin entered the front passengers seat with Nam.

Sen: anything can break if over used.

Sen drove once again to the finish line that was not too far away, the car soon accelerated while the other contestants slowly neared them.

Nam: that trick you did on the curving road, what do you call it?

Sen: just a trick, nothing special.

Tou: we best hurry, the other contestants are gaining on us.

Kevin and the others turned around to see twelve cars approaching them while Sen accelerated his car's speed near maximum to make sure the engine does not overheat too much.

Sen: then lets gain some ground shall we?

the car accelerated quickly as it drove passed hundreds of light poles in just seven seconds.

the car soon neared the finish line a few thousand feet away while the other contestants from before we nowhere to be seen.

the crowd cheered as Sen's car passed the finish line it slowly decelerated, Terra walked towards them with a golden badge as she handed it to Sen, Terra clapped her hands as she smiled.

Terra: well done kiddo, I guess this is why you the boss.

Sen: boss?

Terra: your the boss aren't you?

Sen: no.

Tess: well... congrats anyway, I got to go, there's a new race in a few minute's

Terra walked towards a nearby helicopter while Sen's phone quickly rang, he took out the phone and answered it while the other contestants soon arrived after a few minutes.

Sen: yes?

Lara: where are you!? its been an hour!?

Sen: exploring.

Lara: where? I can hear cars passing by.

Sen: at a racing tournament, were currently watching a race.

Lara: well please hurry up, its about to be dark soon.

Sen: we plan to explore passed night time.

Lara: what? do you know how dangerous it is to go out alone at night?

Sen stayed silent as he looked at his classmates who were looking at the rest of the racers before looking back at the wheel.

Lara: alright... fine, but make sure to stay out of trouble alright? who knows what might happen.

Sen: you said that the last time.

Lara: alright alright, stay safe out there.

Sen: we will...

Sen hangs up as he returned his phone back in his pocket while he places his golden badge in his bag, he looked towards the open road ahead as he placed both his hands on the wheel and drove the car to the street.

once Sen was out of the area he slowed down next to a light pole as he turns around to look at Kevin.

Sen: go tell your aunt that the cars are hers.

Kevin: you already knew my aunt?

Sen: no, I listened to your conversation however and heard you call her aunt.

Kevin: but what about me?

Sen: the second one is all yours then, just tell her to keep the cars for now.

Kevin: sweet!

Kevin took out his phone from his pocket as he called his aunt while Sen returned to drive to the empty highway.

minutes passed by as the skies darkened and the sun soon set, and after a few more minutes of driving on the empty road the sun was soon replaced by the bright moon that was rising on the opposite side while the road darkened as the street lights lit up the empty street while Kevin and the others soon fell asleep.

after a few minutes of driving, a black hooded car slowly followed them from behind as Sen drove through the dark and empty streets, at first Sen thought that it was just a random car so he turned multiple corners before noticing from his rear view mirror that the driver was Wellman and the other passengers were Merlin, Darius, Aria and Kalie.

he immediately hit the gas as the car drove faster on the road, Wellman however also did the same as he chased Sen through the street.

Sen and Wellman passed hundreds of large buildings as they drove through one street to another, Sen made sharp turns to lose Wellman but was all in vain, Sen looked around while driving to see a street full of cars and decided to head there, Kevin and the other students soon woke up to the loud sounds of cars passing by and the sickening movements that the car made.

Kevin and Nam looked behind the car to see a masked adults chasing them in a car before turning back to look at Sen.

Nam: what the hell!? who are those guys!?

Sen replied as he drove through the packed road full of cars without even turning around.

Sen: just a troublesome group... here, take these.

Sen took out six pistols from the glovebox as he hands them over to Kevin and Nam while driving.

Sen: give the rest to Ken and the others, the ammunitions inside if you ever run out, aim for the tires if you don't want to kill them.

Nam: so this is some sort of high speed chase!? are those the police!?

Nam panicked as he held the gun tightly while Kevin gives the rest to Ken, Tess and Tou.

Sen: no, there just some troublesome group.

Kevin: well I don't care if they are thugs or not, but is epic!

Nam: this is insane! but if Kevin's into it then alright!

Sen: don't forget wear you seatbelts.

the students clipped their seat belts as Kevin and Nam began shooting at Wellman's car.

Wellman: well, I guess you hit the jackpot Merlin.

Merlin: indeed I did, well... lets give them back their bullets.

both Wellman and Merlin breaks the front window as they pulled out pistols of their own and started shooting.

Tou soon joined the fight as he shoots his gun with his head barely visible, Sen smirked while the three kept shooting as he drove the car towards a nearby abandoned train station where the terrain was rough.

both cars drift as they entered the dark and empty train station.

both groups kept shooting at each other while Sen looked at his surroundings for an escape rout, while driving he soon saw the end of the train station and a lit tunnel farther away, Sen smirked and took a pistol from Kevin and shot the large lamp above them as it hit the car behind them severely damaging Wellman's view and the roof of the car.

however Merlin was not letting them go that easily, he kicked the lamp multiple times until it finally came off and rolled over to the side of the car and resumed to fire at Sen and his group.

as the two cars reached the end of the station and entered the tunnel Sen used the pistol in his left hand and shot every lamp ahead of him until the bullets in his gun ran out, dozens of lamps fell as Wellman barely dodged each of them with only one foot of space between his car and the lamps that fell  from above.

Sen looked beside him for a moment to see the ammunition that was stored in the glovebox started to run out, he looked back at the road ahead of him to see a large sign hanging at the end of the tunnel enough to block the entire road.

Sen: stop firing! aim for the sign ahead of us!

Kevin, Nam and Tou turned around to look at Sen who was still driving before looking back towards the road ahead of the car.

Kevin: are you insane!? I don't think we can make it!?

Sen: its either us! or them! now choose!

Nam: damnit Sen! your crazy! but I'm with you!

Kevin: hehehe! lets flatten them!

Tou: alright, I'm with you.

Kevin and the other two started shooting at the sign ahead of them while Wellman and Merlin stopped shooting as they looked ahead to see the large sign ahead starting to tilt.

Wellman: well, I don't think we can catch up to them Merlin, should we call it a draw?

Merlin: I'm afraid not, we can still catch up.

Wellman: how so?

Melin: well... why don't we help them?

Wellman smirked along with Merlin as they started to shoot at the sign.

after just ten seconds Sen soon realized that there were more bullets that were hitting the sign than usual but is was already too late, the large sign fell early and as it hit the ground smoke covered the road and both Sen's and Wellman's car soon crashed on the sign.

both cars flipped to the air and soon rolled on the ground, when Sen's car finally stopped Sen was knocked out unconscious as Kevin, Nam and Tou quickly woke up after two minutes, Ken and Tess soon woke up as all of them unbuckled their seatbelts.

Kevin: that was one hell of a ride! right Sen!?

Kevin looked towards Sen who was really knocked out and not pretending.

Kevin unbuckled Sen's seatbelt as he drags Sen with him and exits the car along with the other students and hid behind the car as they all took out their guns, Nam and Tou took the remaining ammunition stored inside the glovebox and reloaded their guns and looked towards the second car ahead of them.

Tess: I think we should call Oromuga, he might help us out of this mess.

Tou nods as he took out his phone from his pocket and calls his grandfather, unfortunately there was no reception so he dropped the call and returned his phone back in his pocket as he looks at Tess before looking back at the second car.

Nam: no reception, I'm afraid he can't help us this time.

Tess: well, lets beat them with guns then.

Kevin: well good for you, we all know how to use guns.

Nam: yep.

Tess: sigh... lets first check if Sen is fine, he looks pretty bad.

Kevin: he's just knocked out, there's no need to be worried.

Tess: you better be right...

their conversation was interrupted by the sound of metal being dragged on the ground as five figures stood up before taking out multiple medium sized guns as they hid behind their car.

Wellman: well, this isn't what I imagined for an army of teenage assassins, they look like regular teenagers.

Merlin: except for the one in white though, that one is certainly the same assassin, I recognize the bag.

Wellman: your right, the bag does seem similar, but then again, there are hundreds or even thousands of those bags in this world, I just hope that we did not attack random teenagers.

Darius: what type of teenagers use guns anyway?

Wellman and Merlin looked to their right to see Darius and the others equipped with medium sized weapons.

Merlin: I suggest we don't use too much, we don't even know if the other teenagers are just regular teenagers.

Aria: teenagers with guns? are you serious Merlin?

Merlin: sigh... we live in the modern age Aria, I presume that these are the rebellious types of teenagers, just like you.

Aria: what? no, that's not what I-

Wellman: lets keep it down for now, the one in white is waking up.

and after a few minutes Sen soon woke up as he touched his head to find that blood started pouring down from a small crack on his forehead as it dripped down towards his chin.

Sen: ugh... what happened?

Ken and the others looked at Sen before looking back the other car as Sen got on his knees.

Ken: oh good, your awake, these guys look deadly what do we do?

Sen took a pistol that was on the ground and checks if it was loaded which it is and aims it at the second car.

Sen: we fight of course.

Ken: fight? I may know how to use a gun but their all adults, how do we beat them?

Sen: we have the advantage in numbers, so we could probably outflank them.

Tess: outflank them? what? we spread out?

Sen: I see your point, however if we stick together we have a chance at beating them.

Nam: so what's the plan?

Sen: you run while I take them all on.

Kevin: yeah... your no hero and I'm no coward, so I guess we fight then.

Sen and the others looked towards the approaching adults before two shadows flew above them as the two people landed on the road between them and the adults, they were Oromuga and Evalion.

Oromuga: I'm afraid that none of you can touch them, I won't allow it.

Oromuga and Evalion stood between the armed adults and the students as they both took the SEIGAN NO KAMAE stance as both them and Wellman's group went on alert and prepared for a fight.

Oromuga: now then, please do introduce yourselves.

 

 

2