Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 9/10
66 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Spoiler

Oromuga and Evalion were sitting on the second bed inside the hotel while Lara slept on the other bed, Oromuga's phone soon rang as he quickly tries to answer it but was not able to.

both Oromuga and Evalion look at each other as they walked out the room and exited the hotel.

Oromuga: they seem to be in trouble, I sense that my grandson is worried.

Evalion: how so?

Oromuga scanned half of the city with aura and found Tou and his friends next to a crashed car while a second one near them, both Oromuga and Evalion jumped towards the sky as they both flew towards the location where the students are located before hearing metal being dragged on the floor.

Oromuga looked below him to see multiple adults walking towards Tou and his grandson.

he grit his teeth as he clenched his hand into a fist as they both descended between the adults and the teenagers.

[collapse]

Present-Time.

Wellman and the others stopped in their tracks as they lowered their weapons.

Wellman walked towards Oromuga as they both approached each other and eased their grip on their weapons.

Wellman: its been a long time Oromuga, how long has it been? ten? twenty years?

Oromuga: nineteen years Wellman, nineteen years...

Wellman: I suppose one of those teenagers is your grandson?

Oromuga: yes, and I'm afraid I cant let you take him, and his friends.

Merlin: I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Merlin walks towards them as he looks at Oromuga and smiles.

Oromuga: Merlin!

Merlin: yes yes, the reason why we chased those teenagers is because one of them is an assassin.

Oromuga looks at the students before looking back at Merlin.

Oromuga: assassin? nonsense! I don't believe a word your saying.

Merlin: calm down Oromuga, we know this because of a certain website in the dark web.

Oromuga: lies...

Wellman: not lies Oromuga, I fought an agent of that organization myself, you know what happened at Taiyo Industries correct?

Oromuga murmurs as he looks down before looking back at Wellman with a serious face.

Oromuga: sigh... your point?

Wellman: the one in white is one of them.

Oromuga: are you serious? 

Wellman: I am, and I have proof.

Wellman takes out a phone from his pocket and shows Oromuga a video of what happened back at Merlin's house, the video shows all that happened in the house and all the destruction that happened outside the house in the forest.

Oromuga watched in horror at what this masked person was capable of as he turned around to look at Sen before looking back at Wellman as he returns his phone back in his pocket.

Wellman: do you believe me now?

Oromuga: I... I don't know what to say.

Merlin: we need him live so no harm will come to him.

Merlin looks at Oromuga in the eyes before walking towards Sen.

Merlin: don't worry, there's no need to be afraid, I not here to harm you.

Sen aimed his gun at Merlin as he stood straight and took a few steps back, Kevin and the others soon followed as they all gathered behind Sen with all their guns aimed at Merlin.

Merlin: sigh... why don't you all lower your weapons first while we talk.

Sen: talk?

Merlin smiles as he looks at Sen in surprise.

Merlin: oh? so you can talk, this makes this a lot more easier.

Sen: what do you want?

Merlin: nothing much, I just want to talk to you about who you work for.

Sen turns towards his friends as he lowered his gun before walking towards Merlin, Kevin and the others lowered their guns and stood straight while Sen talks with Merlin with his hand tightly gripping his gun.

Sen: so what do you want to talk about?

Merlin: nothing much... but first, there's something I want to confirm.

Sen: what is it.

Merlin: do you deny that you have met be before?

Sen: no I do not.

Merlin: hmm... you are rather calm compared to last time we met, is there something that changed your mind?

Sen: no, I was just careful.

Merlin: very well then, please accompany us.

Sen: why would I do that?

Merlin: because I have a job for you.

Sen smiled behind his mask and bowed the same way while changing his voice to his previous acting one.

Sen: what is your wish?

Merlin along with Oromuga the other adults who were watching froze at the sudden change in Sen's actions, the once wary and careful young man became a deadly and heartless assassin in mere seconds.

Oromuga: what's this? he's changed...

Sen or Shize is very good at acting to the point of controlling his heartbeat and fooling very cautious adults.

Wellman: this is interesting, does he have some sort of program inserted inside his brain?

Sen turns to Wellman as he stood straight and replied.

Sen: unfortunately no, I have far more pressing matters to attend to.

Sen turns back to face Merlin as he takes out his phone from his pocket and enters his website Dark-Wishes.

Sen: I never meet my clients in person however this is an exception, what is your wish sir Merlin?

Merlin: wish? you grant wishes?

Sen made a bluff to make sure they think that whatever they thought highly of him stays that way.

Sen: if its assassinating someone, destroying buildings or just plain slaughtering, you can wish for it in our website.

Merlin: our?

Wellman: there's more than one?

Sen: I plan to recruit these people for a different website, for a different purpose.

Oromuga steps forward to face Sen as he blocks the path between him and Tou.

Oromuga: what is your purpose? who sent you?

Sen: I'm afraid I can't tell you sir Oromuga, If you force my hand however, I don't leave traces behind, you will simply vanish from this world without a trace.

Oromuga: your bluffing...

Sen: don't test me.

Ken walks over to Sen tries to stop a fight from happening.

Ken: hey why don't we stop and relax for a moment, its getting dark.

Sen: it is.

all the adults tightly gripped their weapons as they all prepared for a fight, this time, to fight Sen.

a minute passed by as rain soon poured down on the group, silence was all there is until Sen's phone rang, the ringing from his phone was the only noise that was heard apart from the rain that poured on them.

Sen soon answered the call as an old contractor spoke on the other side.

Preston: hey buddy, how's it been? I have a new job that you might be interested in.

Sen: what is your wish?

Oromuga and the others lessened their grip on their weapons as they listened on the conversation of Sen.

Preston: I know that you need compensation for this but how about we make a deal?

Sen: hmm?

Preston: I'm nearly out of funds, so how about you take whatever money that you find and its yours.

Sen: you are out of funds? that make's two of us sir Preston.

Sen turns towards the adults as he continued speaking.

Sen: I think I might need a new team.

Preston: what? you don't like the previous one?

Sen: lets just say that I already found them.

Sen drops the call and kept his phone his his pocket as he walked towards the other students.

Sen: which one of you would like to join me?

the students look at each other in confusion as they looked back at Sen.

Kevin: what?

Sen: you wanted to be the good guys right? why don't you join me? I will pay you.

Sen turns around to look at Wellman as he walked towards him.

Sen: your skill will also prove useful sir Wellman.

Wellman: and what if I don't?

the other adults sweat as they once again became wary.

Sen: then you don't.

Wellman: what?

Sen: I don't force people to join the website.

Wellman: you refer to you organization as a website.

Sen: organization? what do you mean?

Sen tilted his head as Wellman sighed.

Wellman: your not a part of an organization?

Sen: organization? its barely even a business, although its international its not that all powerful.

Wellman: then where are you other operators?

Sen quickly understood what Wellman meant as he played along.

Sen: you mean the one wearing a white mask?

Wellman: yes...

Sen: he's on break, there can be only one per every week, month, or even year.

Wellman: then how many of you are there?

Sen: I don't know, I'm not the first nor last mask.

Wellman: you call yourselves masks?

Sen: not really, I don't have a code name.

Merlin walks forward as he joins the conversation.

Merlin: do you at least have a leader?

Sen: no I don't, that's why I answer the calls myself.

Wellman: why do you do this type of work?

Sen: same thing why everyone works... for money.

Merlin: I'm tired of standing here, I suggest we talk somewhere else.

Sen turns to look at the tall buildings a few thousand feet from his position as he sighs.

Sen: I may know a place...

Day-Time.

a few hors later in a nearby small house Sen is taking a bath, after a few minutes he cleans himself and leaves the bathroom as he changes into his clothes, a black tuxedo and a white plain mask with no smile and black shoes and black gloves, he leaves his room to find that everyone sitting on the couches as he descends down the stairs to the living room and sits next to Kevin, Tou and Tess.

as he sits down he look towards all of his friends wearing black tuxedos with shoes, gloves and white masks with different designs before looking back at Wellman and the other adults seated on the other side of the room.

Sen: I assume that we are all in agreement?

Spoiler

two hours earlier...

Sen is seated on a couch while Oromuga, Wellman and Merlin is seated on another.

Sen puts three filled papers on the table as the three takes a closer look at them.

Sen: they already agreed to follow me, but I need your specialties as well, which one of you would kindly follow me and join the website? or as what you all like to call it, organization?

Oromuga and the others looked at each other before looking back at Sen who was smiling behind his mask the entire time.

Oromuga: sigh... I shall decline this offer, to whoever you work for, tell him, or her this... if you ever hurt my grandson or his friends, I will not stop till all of you are eliminated.

Sen: that's if you can even eliminate us.

Merlin: lets not fight any longer, this is probably my only chance to learn of this organization's motives.

what the hell is this guy going on about? Sen thought to himself.

Wellman: I shall accept the contract, I shall join you.

Merlin and Oromuga became surprised as they turned towards Wellman.

Merlin: Wellman you cant be serious.

Wellman: I am, perhaps I may see how this young man operates, or how he works.

Oromuga turns to face Sen as he asks him a question.

Oromuga: sigh... what exactly happens during these missions anyway?

Sen: nothing much, just killing and completing contracts, by the way... what happened to class? aren't we supposed to be on a field trip?

Oromuga: it has been suspended, you still have the rest of the month off.

Sen: very well then, the only problem is now is the uniform.

Wellman: uniform?

Sen: well... let just say that tuxedos and masks are the uniforms of the "new" organization.

Merlin: new?

Sen: well... who says that an assassin cant create his on organization?

Sen proceeds to take out his phone showing a website named Light-Wishes as he placed it on the table.

Sen: Light-Wishes, the near opposite of the website that I work in, compared to its predecessor it only works for honest organization and for a just cause, that, is the key difference to its other counterpart, Dark-Wishes.

Merlin: why did you create a different organization?

Sen: because... they don't seem to like killing innocent people, and plus, I needed to fund its parent.

Merlin: its parent?

Sen: Dark-Wishes.

this was just an excuse to gain money for the bodyguards, butlers and maids he hired to protect and clean his house, also, he really needed some money, he's nearly out of them, Sen continued to answer a few more questions from the three, after a few minutes their curiosity has finally subsided.

Sen: then its finally decided, please buy them the necessary uniforms and equipment for the journey.

Merlin: very well...

[collapse]

Wellman: very well.

Merlin and the other adults other than Wellman quickly left the house while Sen takes a look at the other masked students with bags and guns, he stood up and walked towards the door before looking back at them and opening the door.

Sen: shall we?

the group nods as they exited the house, Sen closed the door and looked behind him to see a hoodless military jeep parked outside as the group entered the Jeep.

Sen sat at the back while Wellman soon started the jeep and drove towards the road, while he was driving he asked Sen where their destination was as he took a look at the GPS on Nam's phone.

Wellman: where shall we go sir Sen?

Sen: to Renova Airport.

Wellman nods as he drove the jeep towards their destination.

Sen looked towards the clear skies as birds flew above him, Sen looked towards Kevin who was seated to his right as Kevin spoke.

Kevin: dude... I heard that were going on some sort of mission right?

Sen changed his voice as he returned to his "Sen" acting and responded.

Sen: its a real mission, were going to work for the military this time.

Tess: woah, just like dad?

Sen: your father works for the agency, the military is different, don't act like children.

Tess: why so dark?

Sen looks into the sky before looking back at Tess as the jeep neared the airport.

Sen: were going into a battle field.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2