Chapter-6 Fifth Contract 10/10
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

the jeep approached and entered the airport towards the airstrip where a military cargo plane was stationed as Wellman parked the jeep next to it, Sen and the others left the jeep and approached the nearby soldiers who were waiting for them while Wellman soon joined them, three soldiers were standing outside the plane, one female two male.

as the group approached the them, the faces of the soldiers became much clearer, Sen immediately recognized them but the others did not, they were Jana, Brock and Preston.

Preston smiled as he walked towards them, he looked around to look for the original assassin.

Preston: so... which one of you is the...

Sen walked in front of Preston as he introduced himself.

Sen: me, you can call me SIN.

Preston looked towards Sen in shock as he quickly calmed down and sighed.

Preston: so you have a name huh? well... I guess I can see the difference on your masks, care to introduce yourselves?

Sen turned around too look at his team as they all nodded and approached him before turning back to face Preston.

as Sen's team approached Preston, he looked at each one of them as they all introduced themselves.

Kevin: the name's Prince.

Tess: Violette Star.

Tou: Blade.

Nam: Ace.

Ken: Blue Sky.

Wellman: Silver Phantom.

Preston nod's as he crossed both his arms.

Preston: well... I'm Lieutenant Colonel Preston and these two people are Major Brock and Commander Jana, although Jana here outranks me I'm still in command of this operation.

Brock look at the black jumpsuits behind Sen and his team's tuxedos that covered every part of their body, but decided to ignore it as they all walked inside the plane and took their seats.

Announcement

these are the jumpsuits that Sen made last night when he and the other adults bought the necessary materials and equipment for their journeys on their mission.

Spoiler

flashback.

Night-Time.

two hours before Sen took a bath.

Sen and watched as his soon to be new team checked the Composite-armored Nanofiber Titanium-layered Jumpsuit, CNTJ.

Tess looks at the jumpsuits that she wore as she scratched her head.

Tess: Sen? is this really necessary?

Sen: what do you mean?

Tess: I mean, I'm not saying that I'm not grateful but, is this really necessary? this jumpsuit covers the entire body from head to tow, and the shades attached to the head part of this jumpsuit is really lessening my vision, and we needed to wear four of these?

Sen: what's the problem? if you don't want to wear the other three layers then give them to me, I needed an extra one anyway.

Tess: really?

Sen: I still needed an extra one to improve it, but if your not comfortable with it then its okay.

Tess: yes!

 Tess gave Sen her other three CNTJs as the others sighed in relief and gave their three CNTJs back to Sen.

whatever these guys are complaining about, don't say I didn't warn you Sen thought to himself as he soon kept the extra Suits on his first bag that is now finally full.

Sen: lets wake up early tomorrow, and remember to make your masks and codenames.

Kevin: codenames?

Sen: yes, we should not use our real names out in the open while dressed as hired assassins, its stupid.

Kevin: I hear you boss...

end of flashback.

[collapse]

as they walked inside Preston looked at Sen's team while he opened a door that lead into the middle of the plane as he went to another part of the cargo plane, Sen and the others looked at each other as they followed Preston.

once Sen and his team entered the middle of the plane they were greeted by Preston and a lot of desert military uniforms as well as hundreds of military equipment and weapons.

Kevin: woah...

Preston: woah indeed, these are the latest weapons and gadgets developed by the military, take what you need but best be quick though, the plane will be taking off soon next hour.

Sen and his team quickly took the desert uniforms hanged on the side of the plane as they wore them above their assassin uniform.

after two and a half minutes of changing and taking equipment from the plane, Sen and his team walked out the middle of the plane and went back to the back of the plane to meet Preston as he claps his hands.

once Sen and his team left the room and Ken closed the door behind them Preston stopped clapping as he extended his hand towards Sen and opens his hand to reveal seven black badges with a red lightning and a red skull knitted on them.

Sen: what are these?

Preston: your badges, I want to know which one's which.

Sen and his team takes the badges as they attached them on their right arms.

Preston: it seem you all know where they go, well then lets depart for our destination shall we?

Announcement

Sen and his team looked like regulars solders but had desert camo cloth covering the top of their chests as well as their face only revealing the Night-vision, Infrared, Radar-Ping, Improved-vision, Goggles, or NIRIG.

their boots and military uniform as well as gloves were nearly air tight, just enough to block out the sand from getting in from head to tow, also these military uniforms were outfitted with a cooling system to beat the burning heat of the desert as well as the good old solar power, to power the gadgets that they use.

and the great part is that they get to keep these equipment, and for the sake of the story these equipment don't have any trackers on them and Sen and his team will not be tracked or found out because for the sake of the story and also just because I want it to.

Sen and his team are all equipped with all sorts of military equipment like the standard radio and combat knives, handguns, grenades, flashbangs, Kevlar-vest, parachutes, first aid kits, a laptop and a hard drive for hacking, and also the boots as well as the gloves and pants and shirt is covered with a thin chainmail hidden within the cloth, they are also equipped with a helmet and a electric powered gas mask and a electric powered grappling hook.

you must be wondering why they don't ever get tired or sweaty when they carry this many equipment, its all because they are very fit and because, Sen's CNTJs are equipped with its own type of gadgets, like what I just mentioned earlier, but they are all much better as well as wireless communication that cannot be tracked, as well as small parachutes hidden at the back of the suit.

but I will not tell you the weapons of each teammate of Sen and where they are located because it is boring and nobody will probably read these, so for the sake of continuing the story I will only tell you the weapons and gadgets that our MC or Main-Character is equipped with.

Sen has... actually, never mind, the Comic will show you, although who knows how long it will arrive, for now, use your imagination, it really helps and also because its pretty good tp use your imagination.

Sen and the others as well as Preston sat on their seats as the plain soon took to the runway and took off to the sky.

and as the plane flew towards its destination, after nearly minute's or even hours of silence Sen, his team, Preston, Jana, and Brock soon fell fast asleep for the duration of the flight.

another hour has passed as the sun quickly set and it soon became Night-Time.

Night-Time.

Sen and the others woke up as they looked around to see the plane still flying.

Ken: well... how long does it take for this plane to reach its destination?

Announcement

all of Sen's teammates and Sen himself have changed voices due to wearing their masks.

also, you can use your imagination on what they sound like.

Preston sighed as placed his hand on his forehead before putting it back down and looking at Ken.

Preston: well... its been only half a day so we will be reaching our destination by tomorrow.

Kevin: what!? that long!?

Preston: well we cant do anything about it, its not like this plane can go any faster.

Wellman: well then, let us wait.

Ken: I cant wait that long!?

Sen: hey, do you hear that?

Ken and all that were present stopped what they were doing as they looked at Sen as he took his M16 Rifle beside him and put his finger on the trigger as he gripped his gun.

Sen: what's that footstep noise?

they all took out their guns as Sen and the rest stood up to look at the plane from top to bottom.

as they stood silently the footsteps became much clearer, it came from above the plane.

Preston: I can clearly hear it, but its impossible for this plane to be hijacked mid air.

Sen: how many pilots operate this plane?

Preston: just three, why?

Sen: you and the rest go check the front of the plane while I go find out what's up there.

Preston: are you crazy? you may have multiple parachutes but at this speed if slip your done for.

Sen: is it raining?

Preston: no?

Sen: then I'm alright.

Preston: sigh... you better not die.

Sen nods as he walked towards the back door of the plane and pressed the button to open the door while Preston and the rest walked towards the front of the plane.

Sen then looked around the sides of the plane as he decided to climb on the right part on the plane as he tightly gripped the metal ladder and climbed to the top of the plane to find a red masked person with a back jacket and hood.

the red masked man noticed Sen as they both walked towards each other.

however, Sen's height difference made the man look like a dwarf to him and thus intimidated the red masked person.

the red masked foe made his move by quickly taking out a dagger and made multiple slashes, despite the many barrages of the enemy Sen is very agile and never skipped training so they were all dodged by the fast reacting Sen.

the masked foe became irritated as he made a foolish move by trying to punch Sen, but was easily stopped by the stronger and better build of Sen as he grabbed the hand of the masked enemy and slowly crushed the hand of his enemy.

the masked foe groaned in pain as he punched Sen hundreds of times but to no avail, Sen watched as his enemy's groans slowly turned into screams, but then he snapped and stopped what he was doing and let his grip go as he punched the red masked person multiple times in the face until it blood dripped down the red mask.

Sen held the mask of his enemy with both his hands as he aligned it to face him.

Sen: the next time you try to kill somebody, don't expect a merciful death, it wont be quick, it will be slow and painful...

Sen let go of the red mask as he held the man high by the neck as he continued to speak.

Sen: if ever find out who you work for, they will pay dearly for... whatever they did... goodbye.

Spoiler

instead of letting him go to fall to his death, Sen decided to throw the man back on the plane as he looked towards the masked man.

Sen: go...

the man groaned as he slowly got up with blood still dripping down on his mask.

Sen: do I need to repeat myself? go, your free to go.

the man slowly walked towards Sen as he spoke.

???: why did you let me go?

Sen: because... well... you still have a long way to go... you can live an honest life, however, this world is cruel, so I probably know what tough things you had to go through.

???: I see...

as they continued their conversation, Sen looked at the body of the man as he noticed a familiar medal.

Sen: where did you get that?

???: what?

Sen: that medal... where did you get that.

???: from a masked kid.

Sen: kid?

???: yes... he called himself... the blue hero.

Sen flinched as he heard those words, he quickly calmed down as he sighed and looked back at the man.

Sen: when did you meet?

???: two year ago...

Sen: sigh... if you ever meet each other again, tell him this.

???: hmm?

Sen: the shadow will cast out the light, and darkness shall forever cover this land.

Sen heard clapping behind him as another masked man walked towards him, this time, he had a red kimono and a black mask with two red lines that formed a V, the man walked towards Sen as he looked back at him.

Fenrir: my name is Fenrir, I assume that you are his original rival?

Sen knew where this was going as he lied.

Sen: rival? I'm but a pawn, his rival is someone else.

Fenrir: oh? who is it then?

Sen: a man in a black tuxedo with a white mask, the heartless mile on the mask will let you know.

Fenrir's expression instantly changed behind his mask as he murmured behind his mask.

Fenrir: its as he described... a heartless man with an empty soul, the wish granter... and his home... Dark-Wishes...

what is this!? did he actually tell people those stuff!? what the hell!? Sen thought to himself as he soon regained his composure.

Sen: if you don't mind, I'm busy... I have a contract to complete.

Sen walked towards the back of the plane to return to Preston and the others but was stopped by Fenrir who stood in front of him.

Fenrir: I still have one thing to confirm...

Sen: what is it...

Fenrir: what did you mean by complete a contract? do you work for this... Dark-Wishes?

Sen: I used to...

Fenrir: then you have broken free of its influence... fascinating... no one has ever gotten free of that cursed beast, it twists your mind to its will, and feeds on the death and destruction that its minions cause... however I heard that it has taken form to complete contracts on its own, the white masked man with an empty smile.

dear god... I think I'm in a nightmare Sen thought to himself.

Fenrir: how exactly did you escape its influence?

Sen: simple, I retired.

Fenrir: just like that?

Sen: I'm here to recruit people for Light-Wishes, but since I already have a large team, then never mind.

Fenrir: Light-Wishes... what an interesting name...

Sen: its but an extension of Dark-Wishes, but only works for a just cause.

Fenrir: I see... then do you work for this Light-Wishes then?

Sen: work for? me and my team made it.

Fenrir: then what of Dark-Wishes?

Sen: it will continue to spread its influence in the world.

Fenrir: and you will sit idly by while that monster spreads?

Sen: its not a monster, it just grants wishes for anyone, if its within its reach.

Fenrir: I see...

the red masked man and Fenrir walked towards the edge of the plane as they looked at Sen for a few minutes before turning back and jumping off the plane.

Fenrir: its been a pleasure meeting you, I will relay your message to blue hero.

Cipher: I apologize if I had insulted you sir, my name is Cipher.

Sen: SIN.

the two nods as they both jumped of the plane never to bee seen again until a different chapter.

[collapse]

Sen is back inside the cargo plane as the back door of the plane slowly closes, he sat back on his seat to wait for his teammates to arrive, after ten minutes of waiting they finally arrived with their guns raised.

as they looked around the back of the plane the soon relaxed s they sat on their original seats.

Preston: we found a red knight, it was a tough looking one as well.

every looked at Sen who looked barely even tired.

Nam: what's with you? did you find anyone up there?

Sen: they were barely an inconvenience...

Nam: they!?

Brock: you mean there were more of them?

Lara: how many?

Sen: just two... and no, they all looked different, I had a little chat with the two of them.

Brock: when you meant chat, you mean force some information out of them while beating them up?

Sen: not really, I just had a chat with them, although the first one I crippled, but that was mistake, it was a rather interesting conversation, why do they fear Dark-Wishes?

every one except the teenagers flinched as they sat there silent for a minute while the teenagers looked around confused.

Preston: they knew who you were? and they backed off?

Sen: not so much, but he mentioned someone I knew...

everyone looked at Sen as they stared at him.

Sen: lets take a break and forget what happened, they wont be interfering with us any longer...

Brock: I wonder what he said to them that made them run...

Sen and the rest soon relaxed as they took a quick snack and slept quickly once again as the plane headed for its destination.

 

Next Chapter: Burning Deserts...

 

1