Chapter-8 Containment 1/5
44 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Sen and Bishop sat in their new home, for now, as they both looked at the massive door in front of them.

as horrible as their situation is it was rather calming, pure peacefulness, but Sen was having none of it, with the lights turned off and the hole above them sealed they had no choice to find an alternative.

with the only light source being the massive lamp above them or the makeshift campfire that Sen put together they wait for something interesting to happen while they plan their next move.

Bishop looked at Sen seeing him doing nothing made him worry.

he began to think that Sen was mad or at least he should be since he was the one who dragged Sen in his little adventure, and so Bishop sighed as he tried to talk to Sen.

Bishop: are you mad that we are like this?

Sen looked back at him and shook his head and tapped his head a few times.

Bishop: ah, so your thinking... I see... I wont disturb you...

yeah yeah, Sen thought to himself as he got up and walked towards Bishop who was on the other side of the campfire, he pointed at the smaller door on the left side of the room they were in as he tapped Bishop's shoulder.

Bishop got up as he looked towards the door where Sen was pointing before looking back at him, Sen lowered his arm as he gripped his M16 before putting his other hand on Bishop before letting go as he walked towards the door.

Bishop sighed as he soon followed Sen towards the door on the right side of the room.

the sound of metal crashing on mud and stone echoed through out the room, birds began flying while they walked towards their destination, once they arrived Sen stopped as he looked at Bishop.

Bishop: so... this is our exit?

Sen nods as he then turned to face the door before kicking it down with a single kick.

Bishop: you don't take much grudges do you?

Sen looked at Bishop and shook his head making Bishop much happier that Sen didn't hold a grudge against him, Sen then turned to face the door in front of him the revealed a another forest on the other side.

Bishop: are you ready?

Sen nods as he walked through the door followed by Bishop who was not far behind.

once they were on the other side they found themselves in an identical jungle to what their previous room has, and after only a moment of silence they immediately found the jungles inhabitant.

a black bald man with purple veins in a military uniform walked towards them with an LMG in hand slowly walked towards them and stopped a few feet away from Bishop and Sen with a confused look.

Bishop: what do we do?

Bishop whispered to Sen as he waited for a response.

Sen looked at Bishop before looking back at the black man, Sen extended his right hand for a handshake while the man in front of them smiled and walked towards Sen as he accepted the handshake.

Wisher: the name's Wisher, I assume your here to get out?

Sen shakes his head and quickly nods while Bishop steps forward to talk.

Bishop: my name is Bishop, he's... he's here to get supplies for the haven, I however am here to rescue civilians and soldiers that were brought here for experimentation.

Wisher: ah, so our goals align then sir Bishop, how about we rescue the others and not waste our time here talking, oh and by the way... you got a name stranger?

Sen stays silent while Bishop sighs and speaks for him.

Bishop: although I don't know him, he... doesn't talk...

Wisher: oh... alright then, what's his name?

Bishop looks at Sen before looking back at Wisher who was waiting for a response.

Bishop: well... he didn't tell me...

Wisher: right... ok then, care to lead the way?

Sen nods causing Wisher to smile and nod as well as they all followed him to the other door on the other side of the massive room they were in, while walking Sen noticed that the are surrounding areas next to the door were filled with vines.

scratches were seen on the door as they all stopped causing Wisher to explain what he knows about the area surrounding the nearly broken but still intact door as they all stopped a few feet next to it.

Wisher: when I arrived here last two months ago this door was always like this, but even with all the damage dealt to this door I still wasn't able to get out, until now that is, thanks to you guys.

Bishop: well... whatever was on the other side of this door isn't human, better get ready for anything... the world above is already crawling with creatures of the night, I guess this was the source...

Wisher shivers as he soon grips his LMG and got ready while Bishop looks at Sen.

Bishop: ready when you are.

Sen nods as he kicks down the door a few times with the last kick causing the door to break revealing a desert like environment on the other side, Sen Bishop and Wisher looked at each other before walking through the door.

Wisher: anyone there!?

with no response Sen grips his M16 as he looks around at the desert and rocky environment around them, while looking he found out that this room was a bit larger, about the size of a massive city.

Bishop looks at Sen who kneeled and started to aim his gun towards the rocky hills ahead, Bishop and Wisher gather around Sen as they gripped their weapons and prepared for a fight, it was too quiet...

a minute passed and there was still nothing... only the desert winds blowing on the sand, though it was a desert environment it was rather cooler than the desert heat, there was definitely something or someone living here.

Bishop: somethings off...

Wisher: huh... you tell me...

the deathly silence was cut off by the sound off screeching from a distance, Wisher flinched while Sen stood up as they all looked at the incoming hordes of mummified undead, about seven hundred strong.

Bishop: this isn't so bad, seeing that their all bones we can tear through them.

Wisher: my LMG should be able to wipe them out, how about you?

Bishop drew his sword at the incoming undead as he replied to Wisher's question.

Bishop: a sword will be enough, provided you both don't run out of ammunition.

Wisher: hehe... this baby can do fine, lets tear them to shreds!

Sen nods as he ran towards the undead as he took out his machete along with Bishop who followed beside him as they both rushed forward while Wisher provided support from the back.

Sen shot the first 24 zombies ahead of him while dealing with the five in eight of him with his machete as he cuts them down with ease as he quickly empties his gun and reloads it.

Bishop however took out three vials containing green poison chemicals as he threw them towards towards the undead ahead of him causing green smoke to release upon impact melting undead that pass through as he swings his sword killing multiple undead while Wisher from behind them took out a dozen or more undead by spraying the field with bullets.

Wisher: hey! I think their getting rather too close!

Bishop: I can see that!

Bishop threw a few more vials of poison and threw them towards the undead.

Bishop: I think we need to find some other way to take them down!

Wisher looks around as he finds a small but rocky hill where they could fend off the undead without getting surrounded, Wisher shouts at the top of his lungs as he points at the hill to their right.

Wisher: hey!!! the hill to our right! we can use that for higher ground!

Bishop: alright! we'll be there!

Bishop threw a few more poison vial towards the undead, distracting them for some time until the smoke clears as he and Sen follow Wisher towards the hill as they pass rocky terrain slowing both them and especially the undead.

Wisher positioned himself at the top of the hill as he laid waste to the undead below who struggled to maintain their balance in the rocky terrain while Sen and Bishop fend off the ones that managed to pass through.

after what seemed like half an hour of fighting the undead were reduced to bones, both Sen and Wisher had half their ammunition depleted after the fighting, as they looked over the hill on which they stand on, exhausted.

Wisher: damn man... where the hell are we? its like we crossed into another continent.

Bishop: I doubt that, I could already see the door on the other side... lets continue for now.

Bishop looks at Wisher as they both soon look at Sen.

Wisher: hey man, care to lead the way?

Sen sighs and nods as they all walked down the hill, passing many bones as they walked down, many remains of the dead littered the ground around them as they walked towards the door on the other side of the room.

passing yet another sandy area they finally reached yet another door.

wasting no time Sen immediately kicked down the door as it fell down with a single kick, this time what revealed on the other side was no desert environment but a long metal hallway with metal double doors on the other side.

Bishop: looks like this is it, get ready...

Wisher: oh their going to get it now...

Wisher and Bishop gripped their weapons while Sen sheathed his machete and readied his gun.

they walked in with their minds on full alert, Sen kicked down the doors multiple times until they finally fell down with a loud thud revealing a smaller room with armed guards and multiple cells with people in them.

Blue Guard-1: take them down!

the guards began firing hitting Sen multiple times, but with Sen's experimental armor non of the bullets managed to hit his body, net even leaving a single dent on the armor as they lowered their guns in confusion and fear.

Wisher: its our turn now.

Wisher aimed his LMG at the guards as he started firing, the guards screamed in fear as they tried to run away but to no avail as they fall one by one like wooden planks.

Wisher stopped firing as smoke came out from the barrel of his gun.

Wisher: looks like we got ourselves some new friends, who wants to get out!?

most of the people and also monsters and abominations inside the 40 glass cells shouted in joy while Sen pressed the button on the terminal in the middle of the room causing all the cells to open at once.

the people and monsters inside immediately attacked the arriving guards from the hallway on the other side of the room that arrived the moment Sen released the prisoners or test subjects as they cleared a path towards the hallway on the other side of the room which was heavily guarded by even more well equipped guards.

Sen walked back towards Bishop and Wisher to see four more beings, half were human and the others were monster like beings, they all looked at Sen as he walked towards them.

Bishop: looks like we have more friends.

the monster next to Wisher was the first to introduce himself, he had the body of a lizardmen from a fantasy world but had black skin and had scales and spikes on his back with his face having three small eyes on each side.

Jasper: grr... my name is Jasper, like you and everyone else here I was also human, don't be alarmed, I don't like eating humans... not that I ate one... look, I'm still human inside, I'd like to come along with you guys if you don't mind, you look intimidating I admit but what your doing right now is heroic, I want to do some good... just like a hero, like you...

the girl in a hoody with black clothed and orange long hair with purple veins that cover her skin and black eyes, she was next to introduce herself, she carried what looks like a stone sniper rifle with her face covered with cloth.

Sierra: um... I also would like to join you, i-if you don't mind... my name is Sierra.

Sierra bowed as she carried her rifle, next was the man in a medic's uniform, his uniform was colored all in white with some black, the cross on his helmet colored red, he however had no purple veins and wore a gasmask, he had blue colored eyes, he had no defects and wore a vest and carried only an M16 like Sen.

Jupiter: and my name is Jupiter, glad to see someone friendly, and I'd also like to join you our captors however weren't so friendly towards us during our time in our cells...

Wisher: yeah... and dead hehe...

and the last one stepped forward as she introduced herself, she wore a black military uniform and had black hair and eyes and wore a beany over her head and shades on her eyes, she carried a shotgun and a standard handgun on her waist.

Zafar: the name's Zafar, special forces, and you?

everyone looked at Sen for a while but Bishop quickly broke the silence as he quickly explains.

Bishop: right... I forgot to mention, he doesn't speak...

Zafar: silent type eh? I get that I get that...

Sen quickly looks at the hallway behind him as he walks towards it.

Sen shot the guards that were problematic for him creating a path for himself to walk through, leaving the rest to stand there but soon snapped out of their trance as they walked towards the hallway while dealing with the remaining guards as they soon passed through the hallway into another room.

while walking they see Sen farther ahead taking out guards with only one or two shots, this time without even bothering to loot the corpses littered around him for ammunition.

Zafar: so Bishop, was he always like this?

Bishop: mostly, but he is indeed efficient, he must be in a hurry to complete his task.

Zafar: right... right...

they then stopped at a set of double doors, Sen immediately kicked it down to find a very very long hallway on the other side with scientists already fleeing on the other direction.

Sen walked through without a second thought as he looked around to find any other supply cache that he could take with him back to the haven while the rest follow from behind.

after some time Sen finally found double doors with a sign above that says storage.

he kicked down the weak wooden door as he walked through to only find boxes of food and no guns or ammunition, he sighed as he dragged two of the ten massive metal boxes outside.

Jupiter: wow... he can carry that much weight? that's...

Bishop: impossible I know... but then again look where we are now.

the rest followed Sen as he opened and walked through another set of double doors on the other side of the hallway followed by Bishop and the rest as they followed from behind.

but as they pass through, they find themselves in what looks like a fairly massive hanger bay filled with all sorts of vehicles from trucks, tanks to planes a familiar yet not so friendly face greets them.

Bafomett: hello again honored guests... ready for round two?

Sen lets go of both of the boxes as he grips his M16 with his right hand and takes out his machete with his left, Bafomett smiles as he takes out a sword from a portal and and aims it at Sen.

Bafomett: lets begin, shall we?

they both eagerly rushed forward towards each other as their blades clashed one another, torrents of winds rushed in all directions, both their minds having only one thought contained within, kill.

 

 

 

 

 

1