Chapter-8 Containment 2/5
32 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Sen and Bafomett clash their blades multiple times.

strike after strike their blades clash breaking each other bit by bit, they dance on the metal floor with the sound of their blades like the chorus of a song, with their footsteps as the melody, rhyming with each clash.

however due to the much heavier and larger size of Sen's machete, Bafomett's sword was the first to snap as it breaks in half with his face in a panicked like expression but quickly regained composure.

Bafomett took a leap back as he creates another sword, however Sen had a gun and he didn't, Sen sprayed the air with bullets as Bafomett tried to block the attack with his sword, a grave mistake for a being who does not know how to use one properly as half of Bafomett's body, his legs, arms and waist gets filled with bullets, some missing their mark.

Sen quickly ran towards Bafomett as he reloaded his gun, Sen then jumped and raised his machete as he came down on Bafomett who tried to block his attack as he raised his sword.

though Sen's attack failed his gun however was of great use, he aimed his gun at Bafomett's head which made him flinch at the barrel of a gun aimed at him so close, merely four inches away.

Sen quickly pulled the trigger as a single bullet came rushing out of the gun's barrel and into the skull of Bafomett's head, but to Sen's surprise, Bafomett didn't immediately die as he choked on his own blood.

Bafomett: hehe... it will take more than that to-

Sen sliced Bafomett's head clean from the neck, the connection from the heart and brain severed by a single cut, blood slowly flowed out of Bafomett's neck as his head fell down to the ground.

scared by Sen's sheer brutality Bishop and the others flinched in fear as Bafomett's head rolled on the ground until finally stopping, facing them as they looked at his cold dead eyes with blood slowly flowing out of it.

without a moment to lose Sen walked away from the corpse as he looked around the hanger bay, he soon finds an experimental tank about a story tall with only two tracks on each side, the weirdest part however was not the tank's lack of a turret or any armaments but its shape, it was almost square with only one hatch above it, and it was the only one.

Sen climbed up into the hatch as he opened it and went inside, fortunately it was spacious on the inside but there was only one seat, and a dozen or so panels and buttons, and two joysticks to the left and right.

Sen took the seat as he put his hands on the controls in front of him.

he began to tap the largest screen in front of him and due to his luck the tank suddenly came to life as the panels and buttons around him came online, the panel in front of him showing what's in front of the tank.

hehehe... its mech time, Sen thought to himself as he looked around the many buttons on the tank, luckily for him he found what looks like a instruction manual just below his feet, he then began reading the book with haste as he took his time trying to understand the instructions given in the manual he holds.

after what seemed like three minutes Sen finally understood how to operate the tank as he pressed the green square button on the second larger screen to his right.

suddenly the tank he was in started to shake, from the outside perspective parts of the tank began to shift and twist, the tracks began to be covered by a metal sheet as the tank changes shape.

the tracks then extended and formed legs while two metal arms took shape from detaching from the main body, then a head appeared just atop the main body with a black visor and an eye that glowed red, after merely a fraction of a minute the mech stood tall on two legs as it looked down on Bishop and the others.

Bishop and the others who were loading the food into the military transport trucks next to them looked in awe at the two and a half story mech that stood tall and proud just behind them as they stopped what they were doing.

Wisher: oh you got to be kidding me, he knew that was a mech!?

Zafar: hehe... wish I got to it first.

Sen then moved the joystick on his left while the mech quickly moved in response as it moves its legs, Sen then moved the joystick to his right a few times, the crosshair on the screen in front of him moved in response.

pressing the buttons on the joysticks the fingers on each hand moved accordingly, the head moved as he moved the right joystick left and right the screen displaying what the mech sees with its visor.

Jupiter: hey! could you blast through that wall!? we're finished loading the trucks!

Sen looked at Jupiter who was waving his hand as he points at the massive doors ahead of him, Sen nods as he turned to face the massive iron doors that blocked their escape.

Sen pressed a few buttons on the mech as it changes its right hand into a hand cannon.

he then aimed the cannon at the door and blasted a massive hole on it revealing a snowy landscape on the other side, shaking the entire place as test subjects and prisoners came out from the hallway from where they left.

Test Subject-1: over there! freedom!

Test Subject-2: the tank is mine!

Test-Subject-3: I call first dibs on the helicopter!

test subjects and prisoners came rushing out as they climbed in every vehicle they could get their hands on, engines turned on as the helicopters and armored attack vehicles and tanks rushed out the hole Sen made leaving only him and his friends as they soon went in the trucks and turned them on.

Wisher: lets get this show on the road.

Wisher led the other two trucks into the hole as he drove the truck passed it followed by Sen who was not far behind as the mech hovered mid air above the road below.

snow quickly covered the windshields of the trucks as the windshield wipers quickly swept the snow covering their view, not before long however, hostile military forces came into view as they drove through the tight road.

Sen looked around to find out that they were in a mountain side, to their right the mountains, and to their left a steep cliff that led to the icy dark depths below, a cold and deadly fate.

on the skies death was blooming, the military reinforcements were being overrun by the vastly superior numbers of the prisoners and test subjects, soon, they will fall to their captives.

Zafar: woah, you seeing this Jupiter? look at the fire works.

Zafar said on the radio on her truck while Jupiter responded back.

Jupiter: eyes on the road Zafar, we have company.

Wisher: wow, you can see that far ahead?

Jupiter: no, Sierra told me, she sees tanks up ahead, get ready.

luckily for them Sen already spotted the threat, the tanks located ahead seemed to be protecting some sort of massive helipad, with a bigger chinook the size of a two story building and as long as two mini buses.

Sen went soaring through the air as he shredded the tanks below with the hand cannon.

Jasper: holy cow! that's so cool!

Jasper poke his head and half his body out as he watched the mech soar high above while blue beams send the land burning.

Zafar: get your ass back in here! let the professional do his work.

Zafar grabbed Jasper's arms as she dragged him back inside the truck.

Zafar: seriously, how gullible can you be?

Zafar sighs while Jasper continued to watch Sen lay waste to the last infantry below as the convey got closer and closer to the helipad, once they arrived they all left the trucks and quickly unload all the cargo stored inside the trucks, but little did they know a higher level threat was coming, and he came for Sen.

Spoiler

meanwhile in the white stormy clouds just a few dozen miles away from Sen's position a professor in a white coat shrouded in the shadows looks at the picture of Sen in the screen of his phone inside a cargo plane.

Professor ???: so... this is the S Class Level Threat you spoke of...

Bafomett revealed himself from the shadows as he took a few steps forward.

Bafomett: yes master, he may not have any... special power, but, he has quick reflexes and a sharp mind... in fact he calculated my every move perfectly, he may be the perfect candidate for your last experiment.

Professor ???: is that so?

Bafomett chuckles as he bows before lifting his body back up.

Bafomett: indeed my master...

Professor ???: ah, hahaha... hah... very well then, leave me, I have to discuss something with our benefactor... this person may be of interest to him, that is, if...

Bafomett: I see, farewell master...

Bafemett bows once again before disappearing into the shadows behind him leaving the unknown professor all by himself as he slowly turns around to face the massive screen behind him.

the screen quickly turns on revealing a silhouette of a man sitting behind a desk with red eyes glowing in the dark, the professor kneels as he lowered his head in respect.

Professor ???: glory to you my lord, I have some intriguing news that may interest you.

???: HOW SO?

the man behind the screen spoke in a deep voice, even with the being on the screen being far away his voice released a small shockwave that brushed over the professor's body as he looked up to face his lord.

Professor ???: ah w-well you see I have found a very interesting person, it may help us in further producing the greatest super soldiers known in this world, even the other nations would not dare mock you again.

???: I ALREADY HAVE AN ARMY, WHAT DO I HAVE NEED OF MORE SOLDIERS? KNOW THIS... EVEN WITHOUT YOU, THIS WORLD IS MINE....

the clouds around the plane started to shift, the decorative plants inside the plane soon died and rotted, the plane violently shook as the clouds and skies darken while a red thunderstorm surround the plane.

???: KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CAME TO ME, WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU CAN BE TAKEN AWAY... BUT, INTRUIGE ME NONE THE LESS PROFESSOR... WHAT DO YOU NEED?

the clouds shifted once more and everything became normal again, the plants returned to life while everything turned into the way they were before, as if nothing has happened.

Professor ???: I-I only need a few more of your mechs... i-if you do not mind, an outbreak of containment has destroyed most of my facility, I have need of your support.

sweat dripped down into the professor's chin as deathly silence consumed the room, the clock that hanged on the wall behind the professor ticked as time passed, but after a brief moment he answered.

???: VERY WELL... I SHALL SEND THE NEW EXPERIMENTALS... EVEN IF THEY BREAK, EVEN IF THEY ARE TORN APART I WILL NOW BLAME YOU, BUT I WILL BE WATCHING...

the screen began buzzing as as static soon filled the room.

???: I ONLY HOPE THAT IT WILL BE ENTERTAINING...

the screen shuts itself down while the professor slowly got up, he straightened his tie as he breathed a sigh of relief, looking out into the window to his left he spoke to himself.

Professor ???: do not worry my lord, I will make good use of your gifts...

four mechs of brown, blue, red, and grey of different variants soar at the sides of the plane, their sight only made the professor chuckle as he covered his mouth, but soon laughed as he could not contain his joy.

Professor ???: hahaha!!! don't worry my lord! I shall bring this world to its knees!!! ha hahaha!!!

[collapse]

minutes passed as a plane came into view, then two four dots followed as they came descending straight down towards Sen, Bishop who was outside of the helicopter looked above him as his eyes shrink in horror.

Bishop: everyone! look out!!!

four loud booms were heard as four mechs nearly above the size of Sen's mech slowly stood up as their visors glowed bright red, their eyes quickly adjusted towards Sen as they gave a loud and deafening shriek.

Sen pressed a few buttons inside the mech changing its left hand into a sword.

he then charged headlong towards one of the mechs as smashed himself towards the brown colored mech as they both tumbled towards the ground leaving a deformed land behind them.

Sen quickly got back up while the brown mech did the same, looking closer with his visor Sen noticed that the brown had more bigger hand cannons for hands while a larger cannons sits atop its shoulders.

the grey mech having a long sword and a shield and a cape, the red having two guns that look like Uzis and have a backpack while the blue one has an assault rifle.

though there were only four, Sen knew he was cornered, it was like a hero's party, with the brown being the mage, the grey one the knight, the red an assassin, and the blue the archer, and he was the dragon.

meanwhile on the helipad Bishop and the others look below to see Sen being cornered by other mechs however their sight seeing did not last long as Bafomett descended from the sky and landed atop the helicopter.

Bafomett: enjoying the view?

Bishop and the others quickly turned around as they all looked at Bafomett.

Sierra: w-what? I thought he was dead?

Sierra spoke under her breath while Bafomett smiled and responded.

Bafomett: oh no my dear, you may have watched my head get severed, but please remember, I'm not human, I, I am immortal, I am one of the greatest experiments that was completed by my master, you should be grateful that you get the chance to face me... but the time for idle chatter is over, lets dance...

Bafomett laughed maniacally as he changed his arms into blades before jumping upwards and quickly descending towards Bishop and the others as they readied their weapons.

Bafomett charged at them with great speed while a hail of bullets came rushing towards him, despite the odds he had only one thought in his mind, he will not fail his master, or he will meet a fate worse than death.

but the thing is, do they have the luck that Sen does, we'll see.

 

 

 

 

 

1