Arc 02
240 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ World 1 processing...]

[ Processing... ]

[ Processing... ]

[ World 1 is destroyed. ]

Wes and Kite was shocked. Wes fall down and bounced lifelessly in the ground from the shock. Kite was about to react when a beep sounded then the panel glitches. The words change and another announcement appeared.

*Ding!

[ World 1: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Side Mission Failed. -100 ]

[ Rewards will be given.

Total points: 1400 ]

A system announcement. Kite looked dumbfounded at the screen, although relieved. Does that mean that the world is almost destroyed? Is it because Mikael...

He narrowed his eyes, though he expects to die but not in front of Mikael. He sighed and looked at the silent glowing ball of fluff. It seems to glow faintly unlike before like a gloomy ghost in halloween.

When he accepted this mission to save the Villains, he also expected to give his life to achieve it. After all, his world was save the same way. He shook his head to forget unnecessary things. Right now, he is bound to the system to save a person. The world.

He is not a righteous person or with great justice in his heart. When he saw the system, he felt like it was familiar and close to him. Like a part of him.

[ Whatever, Let's go to the next world. ] He said as he stand up, now his body can sense after absorbing a small amount of the world's rewards.

Wes feels that he was upset and hurriedly pulled his Host to the next world. Next time, he will give the Host a gold finger! So he won't be upset again!

Determined, they face the plot screen of the next world.

[ Host, after finding the bug. I gathered the data of the same bug in a different world and for now, found four of them for the next world, please choose one:

(1) A Fairytale Dream

(2) The Rebel's Beloved Prisoner

(3) My Master, My Life

(4) Insanely In Love

..... ]

Kite looked at the titles of the world's plot. He don't know if he is really transmigrating worlds or into a novel?

[ Wes, why does it feel like my mission is to save the villains infected by the bugs? ] Kite's face is expressionless as he asked this. It's obvious from the missions given above.

System:...

Wes feels complicated. He also thought like this after finding out his mission. After all, he lived through many worlds and his work is basically simple, this time it seems like the missions are connected.

System: It seems so, Host... Hehe

Getting used to the fact that there are more absurd things in this universe. He accepted his fate, closed his eyes and picked.

System: Host, you pick World 03. I will be sending the plot now...

***

In a port town, there is small bar famous for it's delicious meals and liquor. The door chimes when someone opened the door, they saw a young man wearing a black cloak with a white mask on his face and go straight to the man at the bar and gave a small gold coin.

" I want to go to the capital, where's the fastest way? " When he talked, they found out that he was just a teenager. His voice soft and gentle like the breeze. The teenager looked at the bearded man in front of him.

" Is there any rumors about them?" He added, curious.

" There's been rumors about them, they're famous after all. Well, the fastest way to get there is to go through the dark forest but it's not safe so I suggest you to go the other way, you will need to ride a boat. " The man answered while avoiding his previous question. The teenager nodded and look to be in deep thought.

This teen is actually Kite who was traveling, they came here a year ago.

[ We're too far from the target. I hope we get there in time before it gets worse. ] Kite said to Wes. He somewhat felt a premonition that it will get worse if they came late this time. Wes just bounced in response.

He's talking to Wes since they arrived two years before the plot and was transported to a far away village from the capital where the target is located. Also, the body he's using is not borrowed but rather his own or more like his own. The body was copied from his original and given for him to use and feel more comfortable, also to better adapt to the world's environment. He's actually came suddenly at that so there's a few problems but it's resolved now. He's also not part of the plot line, he's just one of the mobs now. So there won't be a problem to him having a connection to the leads and causing him to have some affections for them. The blunder he made in the previous world was because he cared too much and didn't think the process through or else he wouldn't have died like that. He was too affectionate to the target and it almost cause the destruction of that world fortunately it didn't happen. Even if he didn't like working, if he had to do it. It's better do it properly.

Wes also mentioned that the previous world's circumstances was because he still under the process of copying his original body so he needs to borrow a body but there is still an identity given for him in each world.

Right now, He's the son of the village chief. Never left the village and has no friends because this body was the heir, he was busy studying and training for succession..

Right, he's practically a loner now. This time, he must protect the target properly. He's easy to like someone close to him so he asked this situation where he won't be close to anyone. It's great, all he have to do is to focus on the target and finish the missions then next. For now, he just have to wait what is the plot and missions. Although the system told him that he has no part in the plot, the name of the target and since the plot is not starting until a year now, he won't send him the plot. So with nothing to do, he just... played around the previous year.

He almost wished that it won't end ah, this peace and harmony of his life! Plus the fact that he had no work. No work! No work! He consider the previous year his day off and enjoyed every second of it.

Wes... Wes looked at his Host complicatedly, he somehow knew that the host's identity won't affect the target's affection to him. Even if he's a blob of water, the target will still love him to death. He wants to say this but looking at his Host's bright eyes, he chose to stay silent. This is better, his Host won't have to care for anyone aside from the target...

System: Right Host, I will send the plot and missions now.

[ Main Task:

(1) Save The Villain

(2) Prevent the Villain from destroying the World

(3) Find the bug

Rewards: 1500

Note: Please stop the Villain from destroying the Protagonist's fate and save the World. ]

Kite looked at the missions and raised his eyebrows, [ Isn't this the same as the previous world? ]

Though he get the main point already, there's no need to post the same mission again no?

System: I won't send them again, Host. It's as you say, the world has the same main missions. Then the plot..

Kite felt the familiar pain and bit his lips to not make a sound. This is already the second time but he's still not use to this feeling. The first thing he saw was the lead's names.

Luntian is the target's name. The villain.

Ulap is the male lead.

Sapa is the female lead.

This world is governed by a kingdom, they hold the most powerful gift of all however they're descendants are cursed to serve their master's for eternity. They are both loved and hated by the gods as they gave them power and beauty beyond anyone of this world but they are to find their master or else they will die the day they turned 30 years old. The condition is for their heart to accept that person as their master and for that person to not betray them. They are famously called as the 'Serces'. The setting of this world seems to be in a middle ages.

In the plot, betrayals are common to Serces even with their seemingly perfect appearance and power, they are coveted by many people of this world as they are the symbol of power itself. That's why, those people sometimes choose to find more powerful Serces than the current one they contracted and this cause for betrayals. Those Serces who was betrayed will have an engraved number on their clavicle, it shows the number of time they were betrayed and a symbol of humiliation on their part. The betrayed Serces are more susceptible to mania which makes them thirsty for blood. Their eyes would glow red in that condition and they cannot control themselves. Normally, you won't notice a betrayed Serces, the difference is when their eyes changed to red in their mania.

3