Arc 03
218 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ World 2 processing...]

[ Processing... ]

[ Processing... ]

[ World 2: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Rewards will be given.

Total points: 2900 ]

System: Congratulations, Host! The world is saved with flying colors~ 

Kite opened his eyes after hearing Wes, his eyes calm. The feeling of floating was gone and he felt a solid ground in his feet. The whole space turned into a white room with a simple bed. A mirror was in the wall in front of him and saw his self. It was his original appearance, a man with a slender body and a handsome face.

He touched it while looking in the mirror and sighed ruefully, this face was really troublesome in his original world. He has to cover it when going outside...

Wes interrupted his reminiscing and said, Host, you can use the system shop now! 

The ball of fluff glowed and a panel appeared in front of him, Tadaa! This is the system shop! It has anything you want! Buy buy buy! 

He was about to open his mouth when the space suddenly turned red and a familiar system announcement was heard. He looked around stunned and Wes fluff body shook like an angry cat.

[ Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert. ]

A black mist suddenly appeared and surrounded the space.

[ System Error...#$_#¢¥cb...]

Kite's eyes widened at the familiar black mist, isn't that the mist Frid used in the laboratory? Why is it here?

System: Host! Host! It's an emergency so I'll send you first! Bye!

[ Huh? Wait what-- ]

Kite's body slowly disappeared and Wes turned to the black mist after confirming that his Host is safely send to the next world. Wes's fluff body glitches and disappeared, what appears next is a man with black shirt and pants. The man has sharp golden eyes and looked cold at first glance. He looked coldly at the black mist with narrowed eyes.

The black mist seemed to sense him and attacked aggressively. The man waved his hand and gripped the mist. The mist tried to escape when it noticed that he's more powerful than him but failed. The whole space turned back to normal.

He indifferently tightened his grip and walked towards a door that suddenly appeared in the space. The door opened and he entered the dark room, wailing and screams was heard before the door closed.

In a dark lit room with grey walls, a pale youth was sleeping peacefully in the bed. He isn't breathing but suddenly he opened his eyes and reached out to the ceiling. 

" Wait! "

He looked dumbfoundedly at the unfamiliar ceiling and looked around. He sat up and saw an overturned sleeping bottle on the small table beside the bed he was on. Pill was scattered on the table and on the bed. It's clear that the owner wanted to suicide and succeeded making him occupy the body. 

The place was gloomy and there's not much furniture aside from the bed and table. The place was empty. It's like no one was living inside. He tried to stood up but found that this body is feeling weak.

He still stood up and leaned on the table and walked towards the mirror he just saw inside the bathroom. He took a deep breath after reaching and look at himself in the mirror.

The youth in the mirror has soft long black hair that reached his shoulders hiding his deep black eyes and making his pale white skin more evident because of lack of sunlight. He has pale lips because of lack of nutrition and looked like he has a thin and slender body. Regardless, he looked cute enough for anyone to want to pamper him and give him everything he wanted. 

Kite touch his face doubtfully, he didn't expect his original face to have an effect like this? Is it because the body is still 17? 

He then sighed and remembered Wes and the black mist that appeared suddenly in their space, it was familiar and Kite remembered that he has seen it in the first world. He covered his face, he hopes that Wes is alright.

He doesn't have a plot this time. Wes is occupied right now to send him the plot. He doesn't have a clue as to what will happen and who the target is. He looked at himself and laughed sadly, this body also didn't have a family, an orphan and not a single dime of money. He's so miserable ah

He stiffened and touched his stomach after hearing it rumbling. First, his problem is to find food for himself or else he would strange to death. It seems that this body has not eaten for a week now...

No wonder he was so thin. Kite walked stumbling while holding his stomach to find food in the room. Unfortunately, he didn't find even a single bread and water inside.

Kite lay tirelessly in the bed, " What is this? Apocalypse? Not even a single food... Ugh.. " His stomach started hurting from hunger and he sighed then he froze.

A blank panel suddenly appeared in front of him and a blinking icon on the lower left. It has a shopping cart symbol and he suddenly remembered what Wes says after he send him here.

System: Tadaa! This is the system shop! It has anything you want! Buy buy buy!

He blankly stared at the blinking icon and click it. A panel full of images of things suddenly appeared. Kite saw a tab named 'Food' and click it without hesitation. The Food tab opened and he saw many kinds of food. He almost teared up at this. It's good that system left this for him! He thought he was going to die from starving here..

The prices of the products is rational and acceptable, unlike what he read in the novels where there is an unimaginable prices for the products. He has many points so he didn't have to worry about the payments for now. He clicked a bread and a bottle of water. It came out magically and landed in front of him. He reached out to get them and started eating while looking into his points.

[ -10 points for bread

- 10 points for bottled water

= -20 points ]

[ Total points left: 2880 ]

He checked the other tabs while munching on the bread and leaned on the bed, he saw furnitures, clothes, skills and other tabs. It seems that you can buy anything you want in the shop. The shop stays true to its slogan.

He titled his head, skills?

Curious, he click on it and a panel of different skills appeared. He browse through them and close the panel. He climb up the bed and laid there while staring at the ceiling, this body is too weak and can't go out for a while. He has to stay here for a while, he moved sideways and stare at the closed door.

This looks like a cheap apartment room. If it is, he hope this body payed the rent...

To have no food and money while at it, this body also recently lose his parents. As a teenager, this must have been a big blow to him which makes him do this. He thought as shifts his eyes towards the still overturned bottle of sleeping pills.

He sighed and decided to sleep for now, " I have to do something about being poor ah....and the target... " Feeling drowsy, he surrendered himself to sleep.

After a week of staying inside the dilapidated room. Beneath the open window, a youth was leaning towards the bed and reading a book. The sun shine on the youth's body defining his slender body and beautiful face.

Kite found an I.D under the bed when he tried to search the room again and found the body's name from it, Kayl Wales. 17 years old. It looks like a student I.D. The original in the I.D has obnoxious long black hair that almost covered his features and a glasses, he seems the type to always has his head lowered and not easy to talk to. He stared at the picture of the original in the I.D, he looked gloomy. No wonder, no one knew he has such a face with such a gloomy temperament.

Kayl smiled wryly, he must have low self esteem and always bullied. He also found many educational books in under the bed, the original must have love studying but for him to dropped out... Kayl wondered what really happened.

Kayl's eyes dimmed and sighed at the misfortune of this body. His parents died and he was framed by his friends, plus the fact that he has no money nor food makes it more tragic. Fortunately, he has many points, he has squandered a bit for the last week to save the child's body from malnutrition. Looking in his points panel, 

[ Current Balance: 2480 ]

Well, it's worth it after looking at his figure. He was not thin and looked like he suffered from hunger like before, his skin was soft and white like milk. He also looked in the mirror and was stunned, Kayl stared at his face.

**

For more chapters, check out this link:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-villains-are-after-me_19254412905808905

2