3.9 Three Flags
142 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jerome's wounds are all healed and now, he's back to working in the company. Countless papers was scattered on the floor, the light from outside the window shadowed his figure and he seemed like a beast waiting for his prey as he looked at the profiles of those who participated in the accident that night. They will see what hell looks like after provoking him.

He turned his attention to the paper he was holding and sneered, written on the paper was his plan to begin the zombie virus. Maybe in three months it will be completed.

He frowned and let the paper fall on the paper to knead his forehead, after that night. He avoided watching that show again and didn't manage to get a wink of sleep since. His head hurts so much, it felt like it would bursts.

Since he was a child, he knew was crazy and acted innocent to win others affection. Then now, he managed the company and inherited his father's wealth, but he didn't feel anything at all. Every night, he can't sleep and would just work, then his head would ache and he grew irritated with everything. He might have slowly losing his mind right? But he already did. Still, it hurts. However, he learned to masks all the pain in front of others so they must have thought he's a stupid and naive kind of man no?

Turning towards the door that he heard a knock, he looked at his assistant who entered after.

" Did he turn crazy? " Joshua asked nonchalantly while reading the paper that fell down in his table.

The assistant silently passed him a file, " This is a report that he was seen in places wearing pajamas and panicking. He seemed unaware why he suddenly appeared in the place. "

Joshua looked at him and took the file. He laughed after skimming through it.

" He's really crazy ha! " He scoffed.

This matter didn't happen in his past life, that guy although he betrayed him, he didn't show this kind of actions.

" Arrange this. Alright, you can leave. " He said and passed the paper he was holding to him.

The assistant, Ash's hands trembled for a second when he saw what was written and bowed. Jerome was staring at him to check his reaction and smiled at him but his eyes were not.

Ash immediately walked out to do his tasks. After closing the door, he let out a sigh of relief and looked at the paper again with a complicated gaze then shook his head, I just have to do what was given and not think.

Jerome's smile disappeared and he frowned from the pain again, he glanced at his phone and trembling, he reached for it.

He opened the interface and turned to watch the show again. It's been a week, he's been trying to endure the pain and to not see the youth but whenever he sees him, the pain would subside and disappear. His heart would calm like the gently swaying waves in a sunny beach.

With an expressionless face, he gently stroked the youth's face on the screen. He admits it, he liked the feeling of quietly watching the youth, it was calming, pleasurable, happiness. It was an unknown sweetness was brewing in the depths of his heart and he can't bear to stop it.

The youth's smile was warmer than a sprinkling of sunshine and his dark eyes completely lit up like it contains all the stars in the night skies. He was so.. beautiful and endearing.

He didn't notice that while watching the youth, his eyes were too intense as if the boiling hot magma waiting to erupt.

Jerome touched his chest in confusion, his heart beats too fast whenever he sees the youth. He lowered his head in thought.

He saw the youth suddenly lift his shirt and somehow, he felt unwilling to let anyone else see the youth's slim waist and white skin. He pursed his lips as he silently watched the live broadcast.

With an impassive and cold face, he then used the account he previously created to fight for attention in the screen.

Meanwhile, Kayl was thinking of the possible locations of the flags. According to the announcement, only 216 flags was hidden in this island, given how big the island is. It could be anywhere.

As he walked between the trees, he saw a sunflower field gently swaying in the wind and was about to go on when he caught a glimpse of something of different colored.

He turned around and look at that place carefully, squinting his eyes to check and his expression brightens when he saw it flap.

A flag!

He approach it, took it then put it in his bag.

He smiled and felt more energized to find more.

[ Check your wallet: Did you see that? ]

[ Givehimtome: Baby is so lucky! ]

[ Kayl's Wife: Ahhh baby is so handsome when he smiled! ]

His luck unexpectedly continued and he found two flags before the sun set. He secured his flags in the mini bag and decided to go back to his camp to wait for the count down.

While Kayl leisurely gathered the flags, other contestants was wailing as they still couldn't find even a shadow of a flag vas they scourge the nearest place in their camp.

They all didn't sleep that night and continued to find flags.

The sun peeked inside the inner camp of the youth and shone on him, he woke up and fortunately didn't meet any contestants until the end of the third mission. He looked at the timer.

[ 00:00:05 ]

The contestants who didn't managed to find a single flag was downtrodden and the blood in their faces had drained as they watch the timer.

Kayl and other contestants that managed to get three flags gave it to the staff for confirmation.

[ Ding Dong! Congratulations! 72 contestants completely collected all three flags, for those who didn't passed, please wait for the staff to guide you back to the crew. ]

Then another announcement was heard after the eliminated contestants left with the staff. The live viewers was still busy celebrating for their idols who passed, they became fans of the contestants and wanted to support them, one of the many supporters is Kayl.

[ Givehimtome: My baby just walked around and won! Ahhh! ]

[ Mommy: It's my baby! ]

[ lara: Ahhh you guys are amazing! I love you! ]

The contestants who passed then focused on their next mission.

[ Ding Dong! Fourth Mission! You guys passed the third mission! Great! Group into five and together, go to this location. We will give you three days! Good luck! ]

A map was given to each of the contestants and a compass, a star in the map was conspicuous, that might be the place they need to go. Then another timer was in the camera.

[ 71:59:00 ]

In the eastern part of the island, a tall youth wipes his sweat and was happy when he heard the announcement.

" Ah! I can finally find Kayl! I hope we can team up! " Vincent said smiling while trekking a mountain and watched the clouds in the sky.

In the foot of the mountain, a simple camp was made by a youth, he was busy simmering the soup when he heard the announcement. He was the famous chef that was talked about before.

Before Claude managed to join this program, he swear to his self that he will win this thing and achieve his dream of becoming an idol. Although he didn't expect to be thrusted into an uninhabited island suddenly but he didn't give up and persevered and finally, he only has to find a suitable teammates to passed this mission.

He has to choose carefully as he felt that it will have an impact to his future career. 

In a penthouse in the capital, a couple was sitting side by side in a couch watching television.

" I hope they'll group up. " Lukas suddenly blurted out after watching for a moment and turned his head to look at his wife, Celeste. The woman shrugged his shoulders and leaned in his shoulders as they watch the show in the sofa.

" It depends if they will meet and team up. " She said as she stared at the youth with familiar looking eyes at the screen.

Kayl frowned for a while, group and go?

He looked at the star in the map.

That place must be where the last mission would happen. The show must plan for the contestants to team up in the middle, after the missions started, with a hundred and fifty of them living in the island and not meet even once can confirm the fact that the island is really huge. it's more hard to find someone to suddenly meet at that time much less now that there's only seventy two of them in this big island.

Looking at the rising sun from the mountains from afar, he turned around to take everything he could from what he managed to find while living in the island for pass a week.

The parashoot has already thinned after all the storms and rains it endure for him and got easily tears when he untie it from the trees. He can't use it anymore, so the only thing he has is the mini bag. He can make some tools on the way, for now find some fruits for lunch and maybe if he finds a river, he can fish.

He checked the compass, he's in the western part of the island and the starred location was in the northern part, near the beach.

Kayl checks his items and somewhat muddy clothes, he started his journey towards the starred location and hopes to meet someone on the way to team up.

Near Kayl's place, a youth with a furrowed eyebrows looked at the timer.

" Tsk. It's a good thing, I know a thing or two when cooking. Still, why do I have to team up with them? They'll just drag me down. " Nigel said as he took a star apple from his supplies and walked away from his camp.

A few miles from them, four people already team up after a few hours.

There were four people in the middle of the forest, they just met this afternoon. The three people were from the same company and the other one is from a rival company. For being a contestants in this show, they are all good looking in different ways, but one youth is standing out from the other three.

4