3.12 Peeking
125 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When all of the contestants finally arrived, the host looked around to check and nodded, " First, Congratulations for finishing the course. We will tally the scores of each team, only those above eighty points will continue from here on. "

Erik turn to look at the big screen, the names and image of each contestants was in it and beside it is their tallying scores.

" This here shows the viewers vote and the points of each mission you accomplished, totaling a hundred points. "

The contestants waited with bated breath as the tallying scores stopped.

[ Ding Dong! 60 contestants passed! Congratulations! ]

Twelve participants didn't make it. They all teared up but didn't let their tears fall, they did their best so no regrets.

Erik faced them, " This is the individuals scores. See that? "

At the big screen, rankings was shown based on their points.

1. Kayl Wales 99 

2. Claude Goebel 98

3. Nigel Keys 97

4. Vincent Hudson 97

5. Genus Alleyway 97

6. .....

....

The contestants took a deep breath as they the highest score, ninety nine..

At the same time, the live viewers especially Kayl's fans were feeling proud for their baby who did great! 

" Next is the ranking of the team. " The big screen showing each of the contestants scores change and faces of the members of the team showed and their scores, they also rank them.

1. Kayl Wales, Claude Goebel, Nigel Keys, Vincent Hudson and Genus Alleyway 98

2. ....

...

" They are dominating the rankings... " One of the contestants mumbled as he smiled wryly seeing the scores.

Though some of them felt indignant, they knew that the scores was final. Since the show was live broadcasted, there was no way to cheat scores in front of the live viewers.

Erik smiled at them, " Congratulations for those who passed. Director Cloud will say something before we end the broadcast. "

Director Cloud took the mic and face the contestants, " I wanted to congratulate you for passing and wanted you to know that every missions given and experience in this island is just... " He stopped and looked at the faces of each contestants, he stopped for a while when looking at Kayl then naturally look away.

He waved his hands and his assistant suddenly appeared holding a wine glass and gave it to him. He sipped first before talking, " That's just the preliminary round to removed those without the traits of an idol ah " Cloud said while drinking his wine. The remaining contestants was dumbfounded for a minute and accepted their fate, at least they won the preliminary...*cries

Director Cloud return the mic to Erik as he left and return to his tent. 

A man was hiding behind the tree as he stare at the youth he's been longing to see, as expected, a close appreciation of Kayl was completely different than from the screen. He was more bright and gorgeous up close...

" *Ehem, well then, see you tomorrow viewers! We'll have a short vacation here and some hmm.. challenges for enjoyment. Byee! " He said facing the camera and waved goodbye.

The filming stopped and everyone sigh, it's finally the vacation...

Erik turned to the contestants who looked miserable and smiled at them, " You guys can change your clothes and rest, the staff will lead you to your respective tents. See you tomorrow! "

The contestants answered exhaustedly and walk with the staff to their tents.

Jerome watch this while hiding behind a tree, he doesn't know why he was hiding but he felt that he was not allowed to stay beside the youth's side with his broken self...

His gaze followed the staff and the youth into a tent, the youth talk for a while with the staff and entered the tent.

As the staff was walking back, he immediately walked towards the tent and took a peek and stopped, he slowed his breathing as his eye widens.

The youth was changing clothes, the man peeking can he his fair and thin back, his smooth and delicate waist, and his buttocks that the pants lay lazily. His gaze was stuck at the back dimples that were exposed and eventually swept across the youth's pair of long slender legs before reeling his gaze and look away.

His throat felt dry and felt that something was not right with him. He had a strange feeling that he can't describe with words.

Jerome's body actually had some reactions. He stiffened and decided to come back to his tent for now, before leaving he left a mini camera, a mosquito camera to follow Kayl.

All of the contestants fell asleep peacefully and deeply through the night.

Just as the sun was rising, the staff already finished the arrangements for the broadcast.

" Good morning, everyone! This is a special live broadcast brought to you by Birth of an Idol! Enjoy~ " Erik said and winked towards the camera once they started. The live viewers happily joined and watch the special live.

The live this time will only be filmed until lunch so they have to treasure it! They will take some captions and screenshots of their idols! Rare shots! Cute and handsome! 

[ Givehimtome: I'm ready! ]

+2849

The special live broadcast finished quickly and everyone entertained the live viewers and played throughly.

After the live broadcast finished, they saw Director Cloud clapped his hands to draw attention, " We'll leave before the sun set so enjoy your remaining time in the island. " He said with a straight face and waved at them before walking back towards his luxurious tent.

All the contestants sweated and just smiled, they knew that the director is quite eccentric so they have already readied their selves about this then cheered after digesting what he said.

They all scattered through the island to explore and some just decided to sleep and rest in the beach or their tents.

Kayl is one of them who decided to explore the island. Genus and the others said they will rest for a while before exploring and Genus would stay in his tent because his feet still hurts.

He walk for a while, he didn't know if he's just hearing things but he heard a big splash, he looked around but didn't saw anyone. He's quite far from the beach now so he tilted his head and walked towards the sound and found a lake. The sun shines on the water making them looked like jewels twinkling with the waves.

" Wow. " He raised his camera and took a picture of the lake. The stopped when he saw a hand from afar the lake sinking, his brain stopped and he suddenly throws the camera on the ground and jumped on the lake.

He swam deeper and found the man sinking, struggling to swam to the surface but it seems that he can't swim so he immediately swam towards the man and found that he already lost his breath and determinedly gave him a breath, he holds the man's face closer and he closed his eyes as he gave him air. He then looked and swam to the surface with the man, he took a deep breath after reaching the land and pull the man up.

He lay him on the ground and check his heartbeat, the man cough out water and continued being unconscious. Kayl didn't notice the man's eyes opened alertly for a while and relaxedly closed it when he saw him.

He has bee following the youth since this morning, he didn't want him to know so he took a different path but he didn't expect to fall in the lake...

Thankfully, he's here or else he will probably die again.

He remembered, when he was younger, there was a pool in their house that was given to them by his father.

His mother took him there one day and pushed him, he panicked. He knew how to swim and tried to swam to the surface but when he reached the surface, a fair hand stopped him and pushed him deeper, he struggled and he was loosing his breath but the hands only keep pushing him deeper and he heard a faint laughter as he lose consciousness.

After three days, he woke up in a hospital, it seems that a maid saw his mother drowning him and stopped her as she called the guards to save him. That day, he found out that his mother really never cared about him and since then, even if he can swim, everytime he tried to, the feeling of suffocation comes back and he can't move, only letting his self fell deeper in the water.

So he avoided the pool since then, and any deep water nature. He didn't want to feel that suffocation and despair again...

But he didn't expect for the youth to save him..

2