3.14 Blood
130 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending time with the man, Kayl confirmed that this man is the target. Though, he seem to not need his help at all...

The man, Jerome invited him for a meal so he agreed since they've been walking around the place. He already bought the gifts for dinner later.

" Can I.. also invite you for a meal tomorrow? " Jerome asked worriedly, he seem to think that he would reject...

He nodded and the man's eyes lighten up like a smile.

Kayl felt that the man's behavior was too restrained... He just somehow felt like that everytime the man stare at him.

In the end, Jerome got home with a good mood, he has lunch with the youth and spend time with him! This unfamiliar elated feeling, like walking on clouds. It's warm and jittery.

At night, the appointed dinner came. Kayl entered Manager Lukas's house and saw Manager Celeste, he greeted them and gave them the gift he prepared.

Lukas accepted his gift and let him sit beside Manager Celeste, they then started eating. It seemed that they already cooked all the food, reaching for the soup, he stretched his arm.

Celeste saw a birth mark on Kayl's shoulder, she almost teared up as she remembered her baby having the same birth mark.

They were eating happily, she shouldn't spoil the atmosphere..

Their baby was so small and cute, why does they have to lose him?

Somehow, they saw their baby in Kayl so they are fond of him but the kid was also too likeable. They only like him more and more ah

Tomorrow morning, Jerome managed to enter the company after all, he's one of the shareholders.

Jerome decided to wait in the dining hall early in the morning. Last night he'd had a lot of dreams that he faintly remembered but it was blurred and he's not sure if it's a memory from his last life or...

He checked his phone, yesterday they exchange numbers. He invited him for a meal...

He didn't know what time so he just arrived here early and notified the youth, he knew it was such a bad scheme but he wanted to see the youth sooner...

He saw that the youth replied to him and said that he was on the way. He waited and his eyes brightens when he saw Kayl looking around to find him.

He turned to his phone and chatted, " I'm here. Left. " 

He then saw the youth checking his phone and turned to him, he smiled when he saw the youth walking to him.

" You came early, huh. " Kayl said amusedly as he look at the man who appeared to be more handsome than before. He raised his eyebrows and check the man's outfit, he seems to wear a new clothes and he smells good.

He seemed to got ready for today, Kayl smiled secretly.

" Yeah... " Jerome responded dazedly staring at the youth. He just can't get enough of him! He wants to take him home... really really want to! Maybe invite him there...?

" How about having a meal at my house? " He suddenly blurted out and his eyes widened. 

He didn't expect for the youth to agree! He's so happy! He didn't know if this is really happiness but it's fluffy and his heart felt like it's softening...

It's warm and comfortable...

After eating...

" Thank you for the delicious food. Can I come again next time? " Kayl asked as he walk towards the door. He turned around to see Jerome gloomy as he followed him.

Jerome thought that time seems to be too fast whenever he's with the youth, it was not enough at all... He wants to be with him always...

" Jerome? " Kayl asked curiously as he peeked at him, Jerome snapped out of his thoughts and stare at him.

" What-- What is it again? " 

Kayl smiled amused, " I said, can I come again next time? "

" That, you can come at my house again anytime.. " Jerome said and somehow felt shy when he saw the youth staring at him in wonder. Kayl felt that for a man with a cold and indifferent face to say that while blushing, is so cute. Really cute.

He coughed and looked away, then smiled and nodded, he waved him goodbye and left to visit Manager Celeste.

After a few hours of driving, he entered the filming site and was amazed at everything he saw, he was invited by Manager Celeste. Kayl saw Manager Celeste looking his way and waved to her smiling then stopped as he saw something.

" Ma'am! " Kayl felt his heart in suspense as he saw a metal about to fall on Manager Celeste's and instinctively run towards to save her and only managed to push her a bit but they were still hit. If Kayl didn't push her, she would have died from that.

" Ugh! " He groaned he got hit but he saw Manager Celeste also got hit and was bleeding, the crew grew noisy. Many people got stuck under the metal bars and bleeding. It was a disaster.

It took a while before the ambulance came and send them to the hospital.

" Doc! This patient lose too much blood! "

" Find a donor! Blood transfusion! "

" Sir, the patient's blood type stock is already used. "

" What? "

He heard Manager Lukas's voice from a far and he tried to stay conscious after hearing what the conversation of the nurses about Manager Celeste.

" She's AB negative, sir. "

After hearing this, the doctor frowned.

" Find a donor immediately! "

AB negative...?

Isn't that his blood type?

" That! I'm AB negative... " He said towards the two and they turned to look at him, seeing that he only has minor injuries, they took him too.

Lukas followed them and was stopped at the door, he stood there stupidly and started walking around, waiting until night comes.

The doctor walked out and he immediately asked what happened, the doctor mentioned that his wife and the youth is stable and he can visit them now. He entered the room and check his wife before sighing in relief. 

He holds her hand and was dazed for a while. He saw the youth's pale face in the bed beside his wife. He was too worried before that he didn't manage to digest the words he said. He recall Kayl's statement. 

He's AB negative..?

He frowned, he recalled that his parents were both blood type O positive? 

At that time, he didn't he didn't care about the youth's blood type but he saw his parent's...

It's not possible right? For both O positive to have a child of AB negative... and he has the same eyes and blood type with Celeste...

It's not...right?

He looked at the youth and stood up silently, he took a single strand of hair and called Vall. 

" A dna test, this and... " He took two strand of hair from him and his wife. " This. "

Vall put them in a wrap and nodded.

" Make it quick. "

He has a hunch, but until he can confirm it. He has to make it a secret to his wife, though he felt that she'll found out soon...

In the suburbs of the city, a middle-aged woman was watching the television and saw someone he despise in a commercial.

That bastard, Kayl is on screen...?

Birth of an Idol? Hah, did that bastard deserve this?

Aside from her, no one knew about the truth of the background of that bastard.

She saw her sister brought the child home, he was just a small baby. She asked where she got the child and she answered vaguely by saying he picked him up in some street together with her husband and decided to raise him as their own. The couple never had a child but they really really wanted a baby of their own and his gave them Kayl.

The couple fell in love with him at first sight, they can't bear to let him go. They assumed that the parents of the child abandoned him as they found him in the dumps.

The family argued because of him and the couple decided to separate from the family, since that day she didn't see them again. He only heard about them when they died an got furious when she learned about the money left for the child.

Kayl, that bastard, is just a child picked up from the streets and not really their relative. She won't let a bastard child to have their money! 

Jerome look at the house of the woman and family who harmed his youth. 

All of the person who makes him sad should suffer pain that he'll wish he was dead, he'll give them a taste of hell ah

After confirming that he was okay, Kayl decided to come back to the company dorms and recuperate there.

3