Chapter 22: Wild Cat, This is the Typical Villain!
68 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, This is the Typical Villain!

.....

Andre began his career as an underground dweller right after the death of his foster father, the former Leader of Dojo Silat Merah. In the past, his foster father was plotted against by the biggest group of gangs in their territory. They worried that Dojo Silat Merah's influence would threaten their existence as a kingpin in their district.

In the beginning. He doesn't know the reason for his foster father's death until he meets with his father's friends who had an involvement with the central government. As a result, he knows that his father was a big personage who works undercover with Grandmaster-level, the Leader of Dojo identity.

City Government planted him there as a deterrent for these unbridled gangs in just two years or so. It shows to be effective as they began to restrain themselves during the day and out only at night. But, how could they restrain these guys without real action only relying on one big person?

Who knows? As time passed, even a Grandmaster would be negligent. he put his attention too much on Dojo and nearly forgot about his identity as an 'undercover'. By the time he made his monthly report, saying something like 'nothing happens'. But, on the way, an accident happens... The car crashed toward the gasoline station before making a big explosion that could be heard in a radius of 5 kilometers.

The heck! The material and collateral damage is big enough to make their Dojo go bankrupt!

This incident had ruined his life and two hundred brothers of his. He sacrificed their heart of martial arts to achieve revenge within a year. Even though they say "ten years is not late for gentleman's revenge" and "revenge is a good dish to be served in cold". He still exacts his revenge only in a year's time, he obliterates district kingpin and every gang-related to them.

It struck a great terror on the underground circle around. It also made the dark force within the City took a tacit understanding. In every district, their henchmen began to be well behaved. They even had a taciturn in avoiding direct confrontation with the central government.

After dozen years passed. Andre become uncrowned king in Shrimp City, albeit it, he never took over others' territory. So the other three boss districts regard him with high respect.

Unfortunately, what he did in the past year was literally burning his life force. He was originally no more than 20 years old, but his look was already that middle-aged man in the near 40 years old.

The technique [Afterlife Swordsman's Sword Art] burned his very life when he forcefully use it to enhance his strength. Only God knows from where he got that technique.

From the rumors around his subordinates, it was said to be part of ancient silat inheritance scripture from over a thousand years ago. There were dozens more parts inside the scripture.

So from time to time, there would be a foolish with brain dead attacking him for the sake of inheritance scripture.

Like now...

"Hahaha... You turned old already 'huh! For a Madman Andre to call us for dealing with a small fish. Where is that valiant Madman who destroyed a whole group of Grandmasters? If you wanted to retire early, just left that inheritance scripture for me. That ancient silat would shine more brightly on me than you! Haha~" His laughter resounding in the room, even henchman outside could hear that.

The atmosphere tensed up instantly. Boss Madman Andre just started the meeting, but a big and able man suddenly jumped out like a clown.

Fortunately, Madman Andre already matured in this decade. So, he wouldn't be hooked by a lame provocation. Right... it should be...

Dang!

Actually... He directly used [Overlapping Wind Wall Fist] from Gendeng Fist Series in the inheritance scripture. Well, he is still hot-tempered as always.

The southern district boss was planted on the wall in the next moment. The other two district bosses could feel a chill run down from their scalp to the nape. Ancient Silat Inheritance was indeed a very tantalizing object for them, so their face was already filled with cold sweat.

It seems not only that foolish from southern district coveting Inheritance Scripture, but these two guys so too...

Shiet! How could his strength reach this point? He didn't even move from his seat before throwing Boss Cecep with a casual fist technique...

Western District Boss Untung frowned as he saw the southern district boss being planted on the wall. Then again, what made him so bold in front of Boss Andre? It is not like him at all, in the past Southern Boss would never dare to talk back at Boss Andre even once since a decade ago.

At the side, Madam Sari looks at Boss Andre with a blank expression. She actually planned to seduce him after this meeting, hoping he would reveal the secret about Inheritance Scripture for her. Only, his actions remind her of a fierce battle decade ago, when she was only in her twenties.

She felt like cold water poured at her face shocking her as her mind turned blank. That valiant figure embedded in her heart a decade ago resurfaced before her. Even in her late thirties, she felt like her heart is still like a teenager as her face turned rosy from blushing.

Who know that Madam Sari who was feared by every man would be blushing like a little girl? Unfortunately, no one was aware of her right now as their attention focused on Boss Andre who still enjoying his black cigar. It's like he just slaps an annoying flies before returning to his usual stance.

Boss Andre exhaled a ring of smoke before looking at two bosses in right and left.

He suddenly says, "You know... I promised your late leader and heads to not take an action against your district before. But still... It was under the premise, no one turned their gun at me nor common people."

He sucked a mouthful from a cigar before exhaling it in a carefree manner. Everyone role their eyes while shouting in their mind aloud. Who would believe you after seeing you taking an action directed toward the southern district boss!?

Boss Andre didn't care about what they thought in that small mind of them. "So... I would never raise my hands against you guys, not for a small reason like taking over your territory. But, it is different when you bunch put your petty hands at commoner recklessly like a typical villain..." he grinned at them.

That grin from him, made them understand what it means as grin of the death god. When he grinned, they instantly felt a goosebump behind their back.

"You know... A typical villain always fearing the strong bullying the weak. If I am not wrong, this fool, he should be backed by strong force before he has the nerve to covet something he shouldn't. The force that invade our city come from his direction, but he didn't look distressed instead more invigorated than ever. By that, I concluded he already surrender at them and betrayed us..."

With that being said, both of the district's bosses immediately understand his action. The more hot-tempered Boss Untung raised from his seat before directly beating the fainting traitor, Cecep.

"Ungrateful bastard! F*cking retard! Who gave you the nerve to betray our city! What bullsh*t they feed you, tell me!"

Southern Boss subordinate already froze in his place since his boss planted at wall regained his sense after hearing an angry shout from Boss Untung. He wanted to run away from here, but looking at his boss being beaten up by Western Boss, he froze up in fear again.

As if realized his movement, Boss Untung stopped his raging attack at Cecep and turned his target at him.

"No, no... don't come at me or you would regret it! I, I am a direct disciple of Branch Head! Don't come over!" shout him at them furiously, his face filled with terror.

Is he a dumbass or just an idiot? He is inside enemy territory, surrounded by the enemy at all sides! What did he want with shouting at them while revealing his own high status? Isn't it the same as saying, "Hey, I am the son of a rich manager, come on catch me!" to a robber 'right?

So hearing it, the other side even Boss Andre was speechless at his action. The bad bird of the same feather flock together is indeed true.

He thought his threat had an effect, so he continued while smilingly saying: "I am Scarlet Bull, the second disciple of Order's Java Branch Head. If you kneel right now, I would reluctantly let you under my protection when Teacher begins their plan."

Scarlet Bull looked lustfully at a mature woman on his left side, he licked his lips. "Although you are a bit old, you still looked so beautiful. Come to me... I would make you my lover. Don't worry, I liked a mature woman more than a greeny little girl. Haha!"

Rather than old, Madam Sari still looked like in her late twenties but more mature. Of course, she would look beautiful. But no matter how you said it, you should never say she is 'old'. It is taboo for saying something like old and fat or heavy. Because...

She looked more terrifying than Boss Untung 'right now! The temperature in the room dropped drastically.

She smiled widely at him, "What did you say about me?"

As he felt he already won against them, he carelessly repeat. "I said, although you are a bit old but you still look beautiful. Come-" (A friendly reminder, don't put beautiful and old at the same time when talking to women. It is considered as an insult to them.)

Before finishing his words, he sends flying by her slap to the other side of the room. Even though he didn't hit the wall of the basement room as proof of her strength far below Boss Andre. It still demonstrates her terrifying strength in that one slap as Scarlet Bull vomited a mouthful of blood and teeth while trying to get up.

"Cough! You... you... Bitch! I would tell Teacher to destroy all your family and relative, I would **** every woman there and throw them to beggars after I am done... You old bitch!"

In the next moment, he couldn't say anything aside, "Ahkk! Forgive me... Ahk!"

Um... the next action is a bit gory so let her finish her business with him.

At the side, Boss Andre still sitting at his seat while smoking his cigar. He only observes the whole situation without interfering with them. But still, killing the hostage before getting vital information is bad conduct so he needs to stop them.

He showed his stern face again. "Enough, you guys! Don't kill them before they speak all they know about these Order Cultists."

___

4