Chapter 26: Wild Cat, You Are So Awesome!
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 - Wild Cat, You Are So Awesome!

 

"No comment."

A few moments later, Andre snapped and smiled wryly.

"Old, Old Sol... Can't we communicate properly..."

On his side, two bosses froze for a moment. Even the usually hot-headed Boss Untung couldn't start to flare up, could only smile bitterly. As expected of you a hidden bigshot...

"Old man Sol, can you just give us north district a priority. Just a few packs for my own consumption. We will pay you double of the market price..."

"Hey, Big Sister Sari, you shouldn't be like that. It's cheating! Boss Sol, how about we gave you a villa near the waterfall. I only need a steady supply of dozen packs for my practice..."

They gave a pleading look at him while quarreling with each other covertly. Old Sol gave a stealthy look at the side. But, the other party seemed to be unconcerned. 

His attitude was clear. He doesn't want any connection with the political power of the city yet.

Since ancient times political power has always tended to corrupt. If not, they are on the way to corruption. Only a few exceptional individuals that have strong will could resist this kind of phenomenon.

Wild Cat only gave him a straight look without any wave. It was as if he was watching a play on stage as a spectator with relish. It was so interesting!

Considering how the silent and cool Boss Andre becomes a chatterbox, showing hopeful eyes while hinting toward Old Sol. While his two rivals suddenly become his best partners in crime, either praising the 'great idea' or flattering old Sol directly indirectly.

This show had become an interesting play in his eye. He never saw such high-level people suddenly turn licking around like a dog before others. Not to mention the 'other' here was his direct subordinate.

Somehow, it fulfilled one of his vanity. 'To be a bigshot who hidden behind the scene.'

Hehe...

Unfortunately, his thought got distracted by a helping signal from Old Sol.

Likewise, Old Sol was someone who comes from martial background never touch this kind of situation in his life. He was either practicing his martial arts as Pendekar or fighting against his enemies. In the end, 'Order' destroys his only background, even snapped his dream to be an Inner Master who stands on the pinnacle of Martial Arts.

He could only ask for his master's opinion when these three fellows become so relentless. Even after he used the ultimate move 'no comments' he learned from his master.

Looking at how his master didn't plan to give any answer just from his look. He directly sends a mental message.

'Master, how should I deal with this matter? They seem to want to form an alliance with us, also they hope to get the priority to purchase a batch of Crispy Saltfish.'

'Sigh~ Can't you just let me enjoy my dream for a while...'

Well, so be it. A dream is just a dream, you need to wake up when it's time to wake up.

I might as well shock them with my entrance. Hehe... These three fellows really don't know that asking a favor like that is troubling the other party. I need to teach these three underground bosses some discipline...

Hoop!

Wild Cat stands up on his four limbs before hopping up toward the round table.

...

"Um. Old Sol, how about you tell us your condition for the priority purchase of the goods? We really need a lot of them to nurture a few elite to better protect our city."

Andre had never seen such a poignant old man with great temperance, he show no interest in whatever advantage being allied with them. Even millions of money might be just a bunch of numbers for him. 

"Ol' Sol, if not you could have my—" when he was about to offer his 'precious treasure' uhm, the precious Inheritance.

The silent witness of the conference jumped from the side table.

Swoosh!  Boom!

At the same time, a flash of light and wind smoothly blow up before them.

From it, they saw a shadow of youth crouching like a cat. 

When their vision returned, they could see a white-haired youth with cat ears sitting above the table. There is an elegance in his bearing, it could be said the moment he showed up, everything eclipsed in this room.

What kind of creature is this kid?

Is he a legendary youkai?

Is he a personified monster?

There are many conjectures made up instantly inside their head. But they immediately shook their head. How could such a beautiful youth be a monster and youkai? He should be an Immortal!

Even Old Sol behind him was shocked at his master bearings. 

'How come... Master aura become stronger and mighty? Just a few minutes ago, his bearings aren't this impactful...'

At the side table, Tigress watched him with a longing look.

While the main focus of the day was petrified at his own change.

This... what happens to me?

...

After he felt an enjoyment at fulfilling his vanity then was awakened by Old Sol before he lost at his own fantasy. A string of shackles was released as a result, a large amount of energy produced inside his body filling the entire mind world.

It was a breakthrough in the mind and heart realm. As a result, a chain reaction started up. 

When he tries to transform into a humanoid form. It took a large amount of heaven and earth energy in a splash, he breakthrough the next level while releasing a pure spirit energy wastage from it.

This makes an illusory of ethereal being descending to the land. His natural, pure, and youthful face coupled with an Immortal aura that passively released made everyone have an illusion of seeing a real Immortal that only lives in Heaven, not this dirty Earth.

It was just a few hours ago, and now he breakthrough the Level 7 Body Refining Stage. It was comparable to the Middle Stage of Qi Gathering Realm. From this point of view, he was indeed an Immortal (in-train). 

Although, the real 'Master' could only be counted when they achieve Inner Master. First Stage Qi Gathering realm already addressed as Immortal Master in someplace like this small city in the southeast.

The one who got the most benefit from this encounter of course the three bosses district, old Sol and Tigress. Their realm and practice went up uncontrollably to the next small stage.

Because his breakthrough this time was both the heart realm and cultivation realm. They were affected to some extent. 

The agape Andre directly kneel down after regaining a great recovery while entering a Supreme level. Boss Untung cried while smiling like a silly kid after finding out his practice progress to half-step Supreme level unknowingly. Madam Sari keep looking at him with alteration between unbelievable and longing look after she faintly felt her practice raised nearly breakthrough the Supreme-level.

Old Sol was the most stand out as his breakthrough made him a real master of First Stage with a firm foundation on top of that.

While Tigress who has different training as a beast, also raised her realm considerably. The next breakthrough might have a chance for her to transform into a humanoid form like her master.

After tasting a lingering enjoyment of breakthrough. 

The three bosses found an astounding and terrifying fact before them. 

This cat-eared youth was Immortal Master behind old Sol and that magical snack was his creation, his bait for them to coming here.

They shuddered and immediately kneel down following the still kneeling Andre.

What does he want to do? For an Immortal master like him to put such a great length to fish them in one net with precious bait like Crispy Saltfish... His plan shouldn't be just taking us down 'right?

Just the notion of it already terrified them greatly.

With his strength, he could take a grasp of a whole city underground force easily. There is no need to put so much effort.

Wait... Is it to bait 'them' out and not us? No, If it wasn't directed toward us then he could send Old Sol to make an agreement earlier. Is it for both of us...

It might be so...

Then, he might be wanted to cloud and camouflage his movement with us as a cover while conveniently raising our strength so we could withstand 'their' attack?

Then we could take this chance to root them out from their base. What a brilliant plan! Immortal master, You are so Awesome! F*cking Awesome!

While kneeling their head turn to the side looking at each other. They could see that everyone had the same thought, they nodded to each other.

What a tacit understanding!

If Wild Cat could hear their thought. Fortunately, Wild Cat didn't have this kind of ability yet. If not, he might cough up for a whole hour. These guys really have a strong imagination. 

He could only innocently sit down while looking at the baffling situation before him.

Is his aptitude really that terrifying?

3