Chapter 2
364 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chase POV

After his business meeting with Mr. Kazumi he decided to have a walk at the seashore. It's been a while since he visited their Family Resort here in Tagaytay. The Empire Hotel & Resort was managed by his Parents. Kaya nga they are known as one of the powerful investors in the country. 

He sip his wine while enjoying the calmness of the sorroundings. He miss this place so much dito sila laging nagbobonding noon with his parents and siblings. He was the youngest Mondragon. Sa edad na 28 ay sinabak na siya ng mga magulang sa Negosyo and they never failed because he was an achiever. His kuya, Van Lexus Mondragon is the one managing their business abroad. While the 2nd, Jill Xia is managing their clothing industry. At siya naman ay sa investments. 

Binansangan nga siyang "The youngest Billionaire" ng mga business critics sa bansa.And he is also known as a Playboy one. Yes, he change girlfriends like he is just changing clothes. Madali siyang magsawa sa mga babae. Ayaw na ayaw niya sa mga clingy, selosa at possessive kaya minsan 2 weeks palang ay nagsasawa na siya. 

With his looks lalo na ang mga matang tila matutunaw ka na sa mga titig pa lang. He got beautiful eyes and kissable lips that no one could ever resist. He is indeed a total package. 

He took a long sip of his wine while browsing his phone. Napahinto siya nung makita ang larawan sa isang article sa isang news app. 

" Anesty Jill Rivera" He read the name of the woman on the article. He felt a pinch of pain on his heart. 

Bakit nga ba siya papalit palit ng nobya and can't be contented in one? He bitterly smiled. 

He reminisce the day he proposed a year ago and she said "No"... Mas pinili nito ang career sa Paris bilang isang fashion designer over him. And she succeed dahil napaka sikat na ni Jill sa Paris ngayon. Most of the artist there choose her as their designer. 

They've been on a relationship during their college days.Pitong taon silang naging magkasintahan noon and he is so loyal, faithful, loving, sweet boyfriend to Jill dahil para sa kanya  ito na ang babaeng magiging asawa at ina ng mga anak niya. 

Jill choose her career dahil ayaw nitong maging successful dahil lang sa kanya. So she broke up with him on the day he proposed. From that day, he become a womanizer. Girls are like stuffs that you can just kick off whenever you want to. 

He continously sip his wine for him not to feel the pain again. "It's been a year Godda***t" He shouted. 

He was about to throw the wine bottle when he saw a figure of a lady rushing towards the sea. He can't clearly see her face but he can hear her sobbing while carrying a bottle of wine. 

"What the f**ck? " He murmured when he saw the girl rushing on the deepest part of the sea. 

"Hey... Lady! " He shouted.But she didn't responded instead he saw her submerge on the water. He hurriedly swim to her direction as he saw her disappear. 

"Please.. Pabayaan mo na ako! " She shouted at him while he instantly grip her waist and lead her to the shore. 

"What do you think you are doing Miss?" Nag aalang taong niya dito. 

"Please... Sir... Just let me die! " sagot sa kanya ng babae while sobbing. 

"Ano? At hahayaan mo nalang akong makonsensya kapag pinabayaan kita? You think I will be enjoying the view while watching you killing yourself out there?" Sagot niya sa babae. 

Pero bigla nalang nawalan ng malay ang babae. No choice he carried her inside his suite. 

Pinasok niya ito sa room niya. Damn she's all wet. Nilapag niya ito sa kama. 

Pinagmasdan niya ito ng maigi. Her face... Tao nga ba ito o isang sirena? Ngayon lang niya napagmasdan ang kabubuan nito. She got a beautiful angelic face."Teka parang familiar to" . He remembered that she had a similarity with Sarah Labahti, naging model kasi ito dati ng clothing brand ng kapatid. 

"I'm cold..... " Anito habang nakaekis ang dalawang braso nito sa dibdib. He look at her while doing that. Nakikita kasi niya mula sa basang puting shirt nito kung gaano kayaman ang dibdib nito. "Hell! " He said while shaking his head. Parang nag iinit ang buo niyang katawan habang pinagmamasdan pa lamang ang babae. 

"Please... I'm so cold! " Sabi ng babae habang ang kamay nito ay tinanggal ang suot at tanging bra nalang ang natira. 

He can feel his manhood growling as he look at the beauty of the lady on his bed. 

He was about to stand up and get his shirt when he felt her hand grabbing his arm. Binuksan nito ang mga mata. Ang ganda ng mga mata nito ngunit may bahid ng matinding lungkot. 

Bigla siyang hinila ng babae at nawalan siya ng balanse. As a result he landed on top of her. 

"Kiss me...Make love to me please. I'm all yours tonight. " She didn't asked, she begs. 

Without any word from him she wildly kiss him and he responded. He kiss her down to her neck and right at her breast na kanina pa niya gustong gawin. He massage her left breast and suck the other one. He can hear her moan which made him more aggressive. He spent almost a minute caressing her breast as if he is enjoying it. Hindi niya alam ngunit parang naaadict siya sa malulusog nitong dibdib. 

"Ahhhh... Yesss. " She screamed feeling the tingling sensation when he caress her mountains. 

His lips move down to her belly and down to her thighs. Caressing her pearl with his tounge. 

"You like it?" He asked while he touches her pearl with his finger. 

"Yeah, I want more... Ahhhhhh... " She said while catching her breath. She hold his hair while he was down there caressing the thing between her thighs which made her feel crazier... 

He go back to her lips giving her a hard kiss. He force his tounge on her mouth. She gave a moan while he opened her thighs and press his huge manhood inside her. 

"Oh shit youre so big!!! " She screamed with pleasure. 

"This will hurt a little babe... " He whispered. 

She gave a soft scream as he enters her cave. At first he had a hard time coming inside her. He felt hot liquid rushing when he was already inside her . He slowly push his huge manhood inside her while her hands touches his butt. 

They both moan as they savour their unity. 

At first it was slow but it became faster and harder as they were already close to reaching their climax. 

"Oh damn baby........ Ooooooh.... " He slowly whispered on her ear. He suck her breast while feeling his manhood burst inside her. 

"Hmmmm fassster....." She moaned as she can felt the sensation for the first time. 

Their moans and screams filled the room as they both reached the climax. He look like a beast on top of his prey as he feels the sensation he felt on their encounter

"That was a goddamn great s#x  lady! " He kissed her lips while he lied beside her with his hand cupped on her breast. 

0