Announcement, looking for test readers for the rewrite
329 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! Sorry to be a bother, kind of been focusing this week mainly on the rewrite. I have 7 chapters done and I am working through them and editing them. But I am also looking for people who may want to read the first chapter and give feedback. There is a lot I want to do with the story and I am just wondering if anyone here would be interested. 

Is there somewhere to look for test readers? Probably but I don't know where.  And anyway you guys are my audience or the closest thing I have to one, so hearing from you guys is far more important to me than an editor or anyone else. 

But yeah if you are interested, see the link below my friends. Just hit me up if you join, I will give you the first chapter and I would love to have feedback. I will still be uploading though as what I am doing now is mostly a draft and my way of getting out ideas and seeing how you all react and what works and what I should change. 

 

https://discord.gg/PpYYaEGTuG

 

Thanks if you do and thanks if you are still reading and enjoying. (if the link doesn't work try copying and pasting it into a web browser. Sorry for the inconvenience).

You lot are cool, thanks again for your support. 

 

0